10 hp 99 Slayer

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw on a forum a few weeks ago. All your account is great, but this one is now... one of a kind :shock:

10/10, all that needs to be said ;)

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

wtf/10

That.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Now what your going to want to do is get 11 hp, then 12hp, and so on and say your the first with 11 hp and 99 slay, 12 hp 99 slay, and so on! :)

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Congratulations Vill :) Definitely a huge achievement, for you, as well as anyone who would do it. You really are one of the best, most creative, and most cunning players in Runescape. You really deserve it.

And it was great to meet you yesterday! Glad I could help you kill an Abyssal Demon :P I want to see that video by the way! Haha :) Good luck with everything in life, and I know you'll enjoy it all :D

codguy.png

Codguy.png

I seriously don't see how you can play RuneScape and not get bored with it with all these accounts/etc etc.. but 9.5/10 i'm amazeda t the willpower to regain 99 slay.. what was it? 4 times?

3 times. It's pretty simple, really. I love slayer. Every time that I've made a new account to go for a goal, it's been different. It's never been exactly the same. That difference is enough to keep it interesting. There are as many different ways to play rs as there are people, and it really is true. The great thing about this game is you can do whatever you want/play however you want (within the rules), and it's not wrong!

382 slayer/10

99*3 & 85 for those who didn't figure it out

Like I was saying in your chat earlier, you had a lot of great achievements, you're done an amazing job with rs, and I wish you luck with real life now With this kind of dedication you can surely do what you want with little trouble, most of the things you're done now would kill the average person. I was one of the few people who realized you went to Karamja with a glory lol, I was chasing you around the mountain if you didn't see This party also brought back nice memories, I was at your Slayerbelle party, and this one reminded me of it I was also in one of the pics this time, or my message was at least lol, it was the 2nd blue one from the top with most of it starred out All in all I wish you luck with real life, I'm glad you found out what was wrong before

aww tyvm :) I did see you chasing me :P I used to have my house in brimhaven, but since I moved it to yanille for the party, glory was really the best way to get there. Thanks :) I really appreciate it!

I have been following all your accounts for such a long time and I can safely say you are by far and away the most creative, diverse, interesting, kind, thoughtful, intelligent player I have come across. I remember your brainstorming threads on TSG about such a thing and everyone laughed and thought only in dreams could 99 slayer/10hp be possible. For you to achieve this awe inspiring, and I do not think any one else will be able to match such an achievement. Have fun with whatever you do in life, and I hope that you will stop by here and TSG again to keep tabs on how you are doing.

Aww thanks hawkeye :D That thread was a riot. I'm sure I shocked more than a few people lol. I'll be around

Congrats Vill!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome, 10/10, sorry I couldn't be there

Aww ty <3: It's ok, you were able to come to 99 cons.

I really don't understand why you feel the need to handicap yourself. However this obviously took a lot of work so I can't rate it any lower than 10/10, congratulations.

Well, I already did it once not handicapped. After maxing Vill out, I decided that I'd rather make new accounts and get more levels instead of getting xp or going for 200 mil in something. So coming up with unique/interesting/hard things was my only option really. Much more fun than doing the same things over again.

10/10

from superman :P

<3: Yay superman rated me 10/10!! *faints*

Simply amazing, you're an amazing scaper. After following Slayerbelle, Lorica, and Ellebreyals I'm sad to hear that you'll done w/ RS now. But of course I'm happy that you've found a way to deal with your Chronic Fatigue.

10/10 of course.

aww tyvm! :D I'm happy too, so it's all good. I really appreciate you sticking up for me in previous threads, even though you'd never met me <3:

Gratz Vill <3

Best achievement I've seen in a looooong time

thanks! :D

Amazing achievement Vill :) 10/10 for sure

Here is some pictures i took;)

http://i27.tinypic.com/ajwms4.png

http://i32.tinypic.com/2m5dnr4.png

http://i30.tinypic.com/ka5hyr.png

Thanks for the pics! I always love seeing those :D

shame you're quiting.

This times 1000

Well if my health weren't better then I'd still be playing, getting 99 summoning, going for a 4th 99 slayer, etc. All things considered, I've had a great run on rs, I've gotten to do a lot of things, I don't regret any of my account decisions, and I'm glad I was able to finish on such an epic achievement. But my reasons for leaving outweigh any possible reason for staying.

10/10 for sure... Really, really well done. (I'm very glad i'm not the only person who Cannons every single Slayer task ^^.)

You should make Amarajah add me again =o...

I remember you :P Ama basically quit in November 2007, when they announced the trade update. He just lost all desire to play. He played the first day of summoning, but couldn't get back into it. I still talked to him after that, but he stopped coming around. I haven't talked to him in a long time now.

congrats on all your achievements throughout the years <3:

thanks for the memories, ill miss you :cry:

Thanks, Cent! I will miss you very much toooo. Thanks for being such a good friend to me. <3:

Carl mentioned you got this earlier, congrats!

The log alone is a 10/10.

Achievement 10/10

Agree. I enjoyed all that info from the log. Nicely done.

Thanks! I knew that would be interesting to at least a few people. And yes, getting tasks from Vannaka was quite tedious. I stopped getting new tasks around 81 slayer I think. Yup lol.

Now what your going to want to do is get 11 hp, then 12hp, and so on and say your the first with 11 hp and 99 slay, 12 hp 99 slay, and so on!

I LOL'd. That was quite funny.

Congratulations Vill :) Definitely a huge achievement, for you, as well as anyone who would do it. You really are one of the best, most creative, and most cunning players in Runescape. You really deserve it.

And it was great to meet you yesterday! Glad I could help you kill an Abyssal Demon I want to see that video by the way! Haha Good luck with everything in life, and I know you'll enjoy it all

Aww ty! <3: It was great to meet you too! And I'm glad you came along. It went MUCH better than I thought it would, even with the two deaths.

Here's the vid :D

I have been following you on hiscores since you got 50 slayer. Great achievment, 10/10. Dont worry about flamers, its a great accomplishment.

1 question that I have for you: What great milestone is next?

2eed07l.png

Tip.It's Official Undercover Agent

I have been following you on hiscores since you got 50 slayer. Great achievment, 10/10. Dont worry about flamers, its a great accomplishment.

1 question that I have for you: What great milestone is next?

I think he/she is quitting to bored to lookw here i found it

99 slayer in itself is a great achievement, but 99 slayer is 99 slayer, regardless of how you did it.

I don't know if it's been mentioned in here already, but where did you get all the money from to fund this?