Aquanite Droplist

Toad

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got ammy of ranging off first kill back there

So it's confirmed that they do drop it? And is it kinda rare or more common?

Well yeah its their good drop, not sre on rarity is lots flood into game on the first day.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

There are rumors that it drops a D chain. Though it could just be RSOF rumors.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

People pay more for smaller attack bonuses (robin hat/rangers boots over archer helm/snakeskin) so unless these amulets are an extremely common rare drop then i don't see the price going down to 300-400k ever

but you also have to remember those are TT items...not many people like to do them and are extremely hard to get

while with the new monster dropping the item you are able to build a tent and stay there all day long to get the ammy

big_mac911.png

big_mac911.png

48 waters,4 natures,3 blood,3 death,avantoe (so all herbs), i'll add more when i'll give more later :D

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

I can't seem to get kills there lol

Move your bunyip onto the spawn spot and spam click it, Aquanite appears over it and if you do it right you'll get most of the kills. I did around 30 kills and got mostly raw food, though, before getting bored. It hits massively even on karils so it's probably going to need a mage-type inventory when hype dies down and people start to do them on task rather to take advantage of their current highly demanded drop.

@ P_E_N_N_Y; I agree with you on overpriced extra bonuses but most of those items are way harder to obtain, slayer monster drops are far more common and easier to get

And any RS monster can drop a d spear. Eventually. :P

Not 100% true. Any* monster that drops gems is part of the following drop family (in least rarest to rarest):

uncut Sapphire

uncut emerald

uncut ruby

uncut diamond

tooth half

loop half

Rune Javelins (5)

Dragon Spear

shield left half

There may be some more drops in there too but I believe that's them all. Not 100% on the Javelins either but I believe it to be the case (I've had some from some low level monsters before)

*The only set of monsters this does not apply to are the Tzhaar monsters which drop gems but do not drop any of the others.

rs wiki can be edited by anyone, so yeah someone is trying to create hype around that, i was hoping it'd drop something more worthwhile, ranging ammy ok i guess, but its maged base so doesnt make 100% sense

I still dont get how its Maged based.

15+ Range attack = More range damage

10+ Magic Defence = Your NOT going to get hit by magic as a ranger. Since even in Black d'hide/Karils + 95 Def (Though I doubt defence plays a role here) I still get hit by Ice spells ranging to 25 damage still.

:|

Popoto.~<3

i totally agree with ya, +15 seems too little.

but rich players who dont want to compromise wear the best gear even if it costs M's more and only +5 more

2 months later, this item will be like ranger boots/ robin... i assume it will fall greatly because of the massive input into the market.

Black Masks-3

D meds- 3

Granite Mauls- 4

Robin hat- 1

lymnlymn.png

rs wiki can be edited by anyone, so yeah someone is trying to create hype around that, i was hoping it'd drop something more worthwhile, ranging ammy ok i guess, but its maged base so doesnt make 100% sense

10+ Magic Defence = Your NOT going to get hit by magic as a ranger. Since even in Black d'hide/Karils + 95 Def (Though I doubt defence plays a role here) I still get hit by Ice spells ranging to 25 damage still.

I Mean't the Aquanite :P

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

If you get hit by mage in black d'hide/karils + a 2.7-3m ammy(fury) with +15 mage def. What makes you think downgrading the mage def to +10 and spending 10x as much will help you? :wall: :wall:

120dgl.jpg

1.water battlestaff

2.water runes

3. seaweed

4. snape grass

5. raw lobs

6. raw swordies

7. soul runes

8. blood runes

9. nature runes

10. air rune

11. coins