A dead end for PJing?

J35u5_M4

edit: nvm i cant read

yeah this is pretty double edged because people can just sit at edge farcasting for fun

also has implications for team tb'ers and then switching to a barrager

I haven't seen any decent mages in the wild... they're all either wearing mystic or mixing ahrims with incompatible gear... like ahrims top and verac skirt, instead of verac brassard and ahrim skirt (verac skirt has a MASSIVE negative mage att bonus compared to the brassard)

More noobmeat for me eat :D

Can you really farcast without being tagged? -.-

yep

edit: nvm i cant read

yeah this is pretty double edged because people can just sit at edge farcasting for fun

also has implications for team tb'ers and then switching to a barrager

I haven't seen any decent mages in the wild... they're all either wearing mystic or mixing ahrims with incompatible gear... like ahrims top and verac skirt, instead of verac brassard and ahrim skirt (verac skirt has a MASSIVE negative mage att bonus compared to the brassard)

More noobmeat for me eat :D

Can you really farcast without being tagged? -.-

yep

Oh ok, I guess its pvp exclusive then,since i still got tagged in cwffa. :wall:

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

What do you mean tagged?

Attacked while farcasting in a single way combat zone.

The update was for that, now if you farcast in PvP you can't get someone to attack you, this will avoid having your opponent running, almost downed then boom you get pj'd and lose your kill

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Haha, are claws crashing again? I feel sorry for those poor claw owners/buyers/sellers who kepe getting thrown around by Jagex's updates. First when prot items was removed the claws began crashing and sold for 90% junk in w2, then suddenly they make the +1 item worlds and they go for 40-100m with junk in w2. Now again claws lose some purpose and they're probably crashing again. I think it's safe to say any sane merchant might wan to think twice before attempting to merch claws again.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Haha, are claws crashing again? I feel sorry for those poor claw owners/buyers/sellers who kepe getting thrown around by Jagex's updates. First when prot items was removed the claws began crashing and sold for 90% junk in w2, then suddenly they make the +1 item worlds and they go for 40-100m with junk in w2. Now again claws lose some purpose and they're probably crashing again. I think it's safe to say any sane merchant might wan to think twice before attempting to merch claws again.

Having an item that's only uses are in PVP(mainly rushes) has the risk of sudden change.

So...

How do i gain EP now? -.-

Actually pk :ohnoes:

lmao so true

So not true.

Pking doesn't gain EP.

You spend half your time running away from people at the top of your level range.

if thats the problem, then get a higher level so there are less people above you that will kick your [wagon]. or stand in lvl 1 wildy with 76k gp and just step outa the wildy if attacked. like ive always done :\

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

So...

How do i gain EP now? -.-

Actually pk :ohnoes:

lmao so true

So not true.

Pking doesn't gain EP.

You spend half your time running away from people at the top of your level range.

if thats the problem, then get a higher level so there are less people above you that will kick your [wagon]. or stand in lvl 1 wildy with 76k gp and just step outa the wildy if attacked. like ive always done :\

Because then their will be other people with a higher level that you move into their range. Only solution to that problem is getting max level.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Finally I can PK with no armour, or with mage without having to worry about 5 tards fighting each other to fight me. Talk about crazy - the last time I maged, I literally had 5 people standing around me - I would fight one. Then whenever he ate, or I ate, someone would hit me, or someone would hit him and another person would jump on me.

GF idiot pjers, now you have to learn how to PK the decent way.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

does ths count for npc's? like if im attacking an npc and its not attacking back and i still get attacked?

Doesn't PvP come before PvM? (If you're attacking an NPC a PKer can just come along and you attack you anyway)? I'm sure this has been the case for a while now.

If the npc was fighting back, then no, a pker couldn't attack. If it wasn't fighting back, then yes a pker could attack, but I imagine this update fixed that.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

What i have learnt over the years from Jagex is they like to change things alot - So i'm keeping my claws... something will probably get changed sooner or later which will make them rise/stabalise.

I'm fed up about worrying about my cash pile, but hopefully they won't fall too much... :?

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

I think I'll enjoy this update a lot since I was frequently involved in no-armor deathmatchs with my target. I'd say at least half the fights we'd be interrupted by a random player who dds spec's one of us thinking we will give him loot if we die. Buddy, if it's a dds dm, chances are we're only risking the dagger, and that will be protected. When I get spec'd in the middle of a fight, I then am at the mercy of my target. He can choose to be the nice guy and allow both of us to run to safety and restart the fight at full hp, or sometimes he decides to be an [wagon] and spec me right after the pjer specs me and gets an easy kill if I'm low.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

He can choose to be the nice guy and allow both of us to run to safety and restart the fight at full hp, or sometimes he decides to be an [wagon] and spec me right after the pjer specs me and gets an easy kill if I'm low.

How does that make him an "[wagon]" that is what he is supposed to do isn't it kill you?

I think I'll enjoy this update a lot since I was frequently involved in no-armor deathmatchs with my target. I'd say at least half the fights we'd be interrupted by a random player who dds spec's one of us thinking we will give him loot if we die. Buddy, if it's a dds dm, chances are we're only risking the dagger, and that will be protected. When I get spec'd in the middle of a fight, I then am at the mercy of my target. He can choose to be the nice guy and allow both of us to run to safety and restart the fight at full hp, or sometimes he decides to be an [wagon] and spec me right after the pjer specs me and gets an easy kill if I'm low.

How can you possibly get pj'd during a DDS dm it's usually whoever gets the luckiest specials? Unless you use food of course which is odd...

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012