95 - 99 RuneCrafting in 8 Days =)

Anyway, I'm gonna say 4/10. ZMI isn't exactly difficult; just time consuming.

Lol. What skill is difficult on rs?

It's all just time consuming.. how you choose to spend that time is completely up to you

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. What skill is difficult on rs?

It's all just time consuming.. how you choose to spend that time is completely up to you

Inorite, 99 Slayer isn't difficult, just time consuming, 4/10 for 99!@!@

I don't see why everyone is rating the training method, and not the achievement. If someone cooks with lobsters instead of swordfish to 99, they wont get a lower rating just for the training method, so why should any other skill? Also, you need to take into account personal considerations (like some have), such as not needing/wanting the money, and the fact that Psi is going to train it further than just 13mil xp (13,034,431 for those who want to get technical :roll: ). However, I'm not trying to impede on anyone's free speech, just saying that you should be rating the achievement, not how it was trained (especially since Psi didn't ask for the training method to be rated).

On topic, 10/10.

I don't see why everyone is rating the training method, and not the achievement. If someone cooks with lobsters instead of swordfish to 99, they wont get a lower rating just for the training method, so why should any other skill? Also, you need to take into account personal considerations (like some have), such as not needing/wanting the money, and the fact that Psi is going to train it further than just 13mil xp (13,034,431 for those who want to get technical :roll: ). However, I'm not trying to impede on anyone's free speech, just saying that you should be rating the achievement, not how it was trained (especially since Psi didn't ask for the training method to be rated).

On topic, 10/10.

What a beautiful rendition of what every one has already said in this thread.

Congratulations on 99 and have fun nat crafting when you get to it!

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

I dont understand why people get mad because you used ZMI.. Its there for Runecrafting. made specially for it. Its just like on CoD4, people get mad when you use juggernaut. its there for a frikken reason.

But OT, That is an amazing level. I would Give anything to have half of that level. Extremely epic, and yea you have a point. you have infinite time to make your 2x nats. Very nice cape, very nice skill, and its good you enjoyed it. 10/10 ::'

Actually people get mad when you use martyrdom, rofl.

Not much of RuneScape is difficult. It's all time consuming, which is why it's hard to get such 99's. I don't understand how you can say that. Seriously, 99 Mining isn't hard. All you have to do is click a rock, drop/bank the ore and do that a few thousand times. Yet only ~2000 people have managed it. Perhaps the only things that are difficult in this game are quests and Boss hunting. In fact, most skills aren't difficult. By that reckoning you could stretch to say that nothing is hard, just time consuming. Just use Turael for 99 Slayer, and kill goblins or something for charms.

10/10 no question. Awesome work dude.

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

we got 99 on the same day :thumbsup: can't believe you got in 8 days, i would know how crazy that is. I got 95-99 in like 25 days i think can't be sure. Well I hope I see you nat crafting some time, im not stopping rcing for a looong time.

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

I dont understand why people get mad because you used ZMI.. Its there for Runecrafting. made specially for it. Its just like on CoD4, people get mad when you use juggernaut. its there for a frikken reason.

But OT, That is an amazing level. I would Give anything to have half of that level. Extremely epic, and yea you have a point. you have infinite time to make your 2x nats. Very nice cape, very nice skill, and its good you enjoyed it. 10/10 ::'

Actually people get mad when you use martyrdom, rofl.

Try using Last stand and Jugernaut will really make people mad hehe \' \'

2138 Total 9/10 also

Now work on getting up your buyables to 99 and then maxing :lol:

10/10 for runecrafting

100c5.png

Truly spoken words on the previous page (:

10/10 because you got one of the hardest 99s ingame from 95 in 8 days AND you enjoyed it :thumbsup: I probably would have to fight my boredom to get it even 80 :-#

99 ranged/99 hunter/99 mage/99 cook/99 constitution

99 woodcutting/99 firemaking/99 farming

sig2fk1.png

99 herblore achieved on 7/10/2008

99 agility achieved 7/2/2010

Wow great achievement, Runecrafting is one of my most boring skills, after mining and i think getting it to 99, especially in such a small space of time is crazy. You are a god to me ^^

Omg, I love you! <3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3: Hopefully I can actually come to your next 99 party. :(

10/10 of course <3:<3:<3: Now go be epic rich! :D

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

2/10 for no lifing.

I've never seen you actually rate for real so I'll give him a 12/10 to compensate for yours. :roll:

How is his own opinion not a real rate for real?

OT: 10/10, I for one can appreciate how difficult 99 rc is. Also, ZMI is much more interesting and fun than natures.

bling3.png

[blingkachi50]

10/10, ZMI is the only way I can train RC atm, natures make me emo :P

Gratz on a great level, and have fun raking in the moneys, but get working on that max total soon <3:

you are emo :twss:

OT: nice lvl 99 rc would deserve more than 10/10 but that's like giving more than 100% :P

sigei.png

trechter.png

picture9hn2.png

another reason not to join bsc/esc/fsc

angel2w.gif

I have no idea whether you enjoyed it or not. Anyone would be happy achieving a level in a short amount of time. That doesn't mean you were overjoyed spending all hours of your life doing it.

Either way, the level deserves a 10/10.

And I am definitely not a troll, Psi_Kia_Kai.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|