95 - 99 RuneCrafting in 8 Days =)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ZMI seems like it's pretty fast it seems. However Runecraft was the most profitable skill when I runecrafted so nats were always > zmi.

That's good work, even though it was zmi'd it was a hell of a lot of exp in such a short time. It took me 5 months from 91 to 99 making nats.

8/10, XD.

if53pv.png

Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

10/10

Food for thought:

There really is no such thing as "no lifing" a skill in RS. He went from 95-99 rc in 8 days... I haven't RC'd in ages, so I don't remember the XP rates so I'll just say he spent 100 hours on the computer in the past 8 days. That makes him a no-lifer apparently.

Now let's say he did the same thing except got 95-99 RC in 8 months. That's still 100 hours spent on the computer. That's still the same amount of time doing the same activity, only in a different time increment. No matter how quickly you get your level, it's all the same amount of hours in the end. It's like comparing a pound of feathers to a pound of bricks. Though I guess getting something over with quickly rather than dragging it out for months is frowned upon here now.

You tried to make sense but failed miserably. While there is a set amount of hours it takes to get 95-99 runecrafting, doing it in 8 days and 8 months is totally different. 12 hours a day on the computer is different than <1 hour a day on the computer. That's what no lifing is... spending the entire day on the computer and not doing anything in the real world. If you play 1 hour a day, you actually have time for work...for friends...for everything that is involved in actual life. Not to mention that since he played that many hours in 8 days, he will continue to play alot while that one person you speak of that does it in 100 days will continue to play <1 hour a day.

smallsigr.jpg

10/10

Food for thought:

There really is no such thing as "no lifing" a skill in RS. He went from 95-99 rc in 8 days... I haven't RC'd in ages, so I don't remember the XP rates so I'll just say he spent 100 hours on the computer in the past 8 days. That makes him a no-lifer apparently.

Now let's say he did the same thing except got 95-99 RC in 8 months. That's still 100 hours spent on the computer. That's still the same amount of time doing the same activity, only in a different time increment. No matter how quickly you get your level, it's all the same amount of hours in the end. It's like comparing a pound of feathers to a pound of bricks. Though I guess getting something over with quickly rather than dragging it out for months is frowned upon here now.

You tried to make sense but failed miserably. While there is a set amount of hours it takes to get 95-99 runecrafting, doing it in 8 days and 8 months is totally different. 12 hours a day on the computer is different than <1 hour a day on the computer. That's what no lifing is... spending the entire day on the computer and not doing anything in the real world. If you play 1 hour a day, you actually have time for work...for friends...for everything that is involved in actual life. Not to mention that since he played that many hours in 8 days, he will continue to play alot while that one person you speak of that does it in 100 days will continue to play <1 hour a day.

You can't really say he no-lifes, because you don't know his personal life,, so techinically you fail... For all you know he could play 12 hours a day sleep for 8 hours, and bang chicks for the other 4 hours....thats an active life, hell you could play 15 hours a day and still have a social life.

I wont smoke it if the name ain't right

My haze is looking like its been in a color fight.

Guess we are smoking on Picasso, light it up, ignite the spark.

Man it feels good to be smoking on fine arts.

ENOUGH WITH THE FLAMING!!

If the flaming continues beyond this point, there will be greater consequences than there already are... If you disagree with someone's methods of training - fine. But keep it to yourself. People come here to have their achievements be rated. You are welcome to rate honestly, but keep the snide comments, flaming and trolling OFF OF TIP.IT. As I'm sure all of you know, flaming, harassment, insults, trolling and spamming are all against our rules and will result in disciplinary action.

Consequences? Where?

lol

that is what i said. tripsis is so scary with her intimidating red capitol letters. RAWR

Don't mock a mod...

Grats, that's amazing, albeit too intense for me.

A mod is equal to us, except they have the title MOD, and can delete threads lol....

Psi should get slayer next =D

I_G_RagZ.png

Current goals-99 Sum, 95 Slay, Elysian/Divine Spirit Shield, Get LS Elysian and Divine, get another sexy 99

Drops Solo and LS-Arma Hiltx1(solo), Arma Chestx1(solo), Dragon Clawsx2(solo), Bandos Hiltx2(1 FFA, 1 LS), Bandos Tassetsx4(2 duo, 1 solo,2 LS), BCPx5(1 duo, 4 LS), Sara Hiltx1(1 LS), SSx7(LS), Spectral Sigilx1(LS)

Don't mock a mod...

A mod is equal to us, except they have the title MOD, and can delete threads lol....

And ban you lol. Just trying to help you

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

RAWR FLAMEFLAMEFLAMEFLAMENOLIFINGNOOB-1000000/10IHATEYOUALL.

But seriously, j00 are pro nolifer. Awesome achievment man, but damnit wait for me to be there before you go off and get 95-99 rc in 8 days....

<3 Psi :P

10/10

What.

O_M_G_Guasto wrote:

kingbrooks wrote:

Maybe there's a whole in your logic, !

Well there's a w in your hole so shut up.

i lol'd hard.

i love how like 1/4 of the posters are flaming/giving bad rates for nolifing, he has a choice to play as long as he wants, state where there is a limit on how much he is aloud to play a day please? He had fun doing it, asked for a rate on the level so why not *shockedface* rate the level instead of being a complete idiot? Until then how about enjoying a cool glass of shut the hell up ;)

OT, gratz psi ^^ finally got it lol fail/10 for not telling me about it :cry:

10/10

Food for thought:

Not really... it's the same philosophy as when you quit RS. When you're 80 years old, you still spent thousands of hours of your life on the game and the way you spread out the hours really doesn't matter in hindsight. But I guess if playing on the computer all day for a short period of time makes you feel uncomfortable, then by all means go outside lol

77yLQy8.png

By that reckoning you could stretch to say that nothing is hard, just time consuming.

My thoughts exactly. On topic: congrats on the levels. I don't know too many people who like runecrafting, but kudos to you for getting a 99 in a skill you like.

10/10

Based on this thread, it's obvious that no lifing should be redefined as trolling forums and having the time to argue to someone that he/she is a no-lifer because they got 99 RC in 8 days.

You completed Runecrafting, 99/99.

It couldn't be rated anything less then 10/10.

Congratulations!

I have not done RC in about 3 years (came back about a month ago) and you motivated me to at least give it a try!

Any tips/guides that you would consider useful for someone starting out?

Thanks, and again - congrats!

Bdvo89.png

OL' SCHOOL CIRCA '01, YOU MAD BRO?

just let this thread die, it is a great achievement, it is just ridiculous on how many people need to state the fact that he no-life over and over again

that is what i said. tripsis is so scary with her intimidating red capitol letters. RAWR

Im gunna lol if you get in trouble :shame:

Congrats on 99 Runecrafting, Im working on that but im far away :wall:

Hi if you're reading this you are amazing and I love you.

Maybe they'll release a bugless update for April Fools. That'd sure be a joke

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]Congrats, you reached the end!

Now go outside![/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

My 99 rc thread went up same time as yours did and I have not gotten 1 page yet. I should change my title to 92-99 rc in 8 days :lol: (that would be a lie btw)

I have found now that after reaching 99 rcing, something that I have wanted for a very long time that the journey is much more enjoyable than the end, so it actually makes me sad to be here already, but for you I can tell its the end thats the most enjoyable because you clearly have drive. If I had 8 days to runecraft all day. Like if my family left for a week and I didn't have plans, I could see myself renting a crap load of movies and pigging out for a week....while rcing. I think we can all find 8 days in our lives to play 16 hours a day, you just found yours really close together which makes ppl here worry for reasons too deep and complex to explore here, this post is getting too long already.

I already rated earlier so this is really a kinda update.

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

ENOUGH WITH THE FLAMING!!

If the flaming continues beyond this point, there will be greater consequences than there already are... If you disagree with someone's methods of training - fine. But keep it to yourself. People come here to have their achievements be rated. You are welcome to rate honestly, but keep the snide comments, flaming and trolling OFF OF TIP.IT. As I'm sure all of you know, flaming, harassment, insults, trolling and spamming are all against our rules and will result in disciplinary action.

Consequences? Where?

lol

There were consequences for some of the worse posts but that doesn't necessarily mean that YOU received them or can even can see them.

Don't mock a mod...

And spamming, insults and other pointless mockery/harassments/jibes are against the rules, whether they're directed at a moderator or any regular user. But the difference between a moderator and a regular user is that a moderator is the one who delivers the punishment to the offenders (warnings, bans, etc.), whereas the regular users simply report bad behavior when they see it.

----

Continuing to spam the thread and make snide comments toward me after I posted my warning was not the smartest thing.. You have all been warned once and please consider this a second warning. Spamming is just as unacceptable as flaming. Please keep all further comments both polite/constructive and on topic. If you need to familiarize yourself with the Tip.it Forum Rules, I would highly encourage you to do so. Any rule-breaking beyond this point will result in disciplinary action, as I have already had to come to this thread twice to remove posts and/or leave a warning.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog