Great Orb Project - A Night in the Game

A good score on green, I missed a 52 (also green) earlier by me, Jane, Lvl3 skater and "some random fruitcakes". This one was a better team. It had me (east), Jane (west), Kc Luvs u (south), Dakulus and Possum (stacked north). Sorry about the picture being the way it is, I tried to hide one of the messages send to me and it ended up being a little messed up.

[hide=53 Air Green]fgsfdgsdfg.png[/hide]

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice scores Pinata and 514. I always am anxious to find the scores of the night before on this thread the next morning. I think I like The Great Orb Project too much.

I remember leaving right when you went into the game, Pinata. :D

EDIT: Did very well at an evaluation. Slowly working towards 50 duo on green.

cupgopairrecord10.png

cupgopfirerecord6.png

Fire was crazy. And this is only a 50. I can't image what a 56 could have been like. :x

Partner was, of course and as always, Qwedloki100.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

First off (I've mentioned this 100 times but I'll say it again :D) Dutch Please is a great person to play with and he's taught me 100% of the things that I currently know about playing GOP. Atm, he's the only one I can play GOP with.

I just wanna know how you guys are able to play together if you're all playing on w61...? Or are you all playing on a different world? I would think some nub would get mixed in if you were to play on w61. :?

Also, could I get a list of the names of players that you guys play with? I see names like 'Jane' but I'm just curious to know their full names (and you all have listed them quite a few times; there are a lot, though, and I'd just like to see a list). Thanks.

:thumbup:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

First off (I've mentioned this 100 times but I'll say it again :D) Dutch Please is a great person to play with and he's taught me 100% of the things that I currently know about playing GOP. Atm, he's the only one I can play GOP with.

I just wanna know how you guys are able to play together if you're all playing on w61...? Or are you all playing on a different world? I would think some nub would get mixed in if you were to play on w61. :?

Also, could I get a list of the names of players that you guys play with? I see names like 'Jane' but I'm just curious to know their full names (and you all have listed them quite a few times; there are a lot, though, and I'd just like to see a list). Thanks.

Getting a team on a certain colour often takes a while. You are right though there will almost always be a fruitcake that will get on and ruin what could have been a very good team. But often with pure luck you can end up with a very good team.

Regardless whenever I play with Jane (which is basically all the time), we always end up with 45+ on air. If we happen to end up with lower, it is likely because of our teammates were so bad that they ended up slowing us down by a lot.

You want a roster of the GoP players? :ohnoes:

Prepare to Die! Path of Exile RPG

1emk2e.png

"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends." Yeats

It's possible, they just have to give me a head's up and I'll scribble their name in. ::' And Sir, they're not so petty and I don't believe they're drama queens to take offense at having their names left out. After all they just have to tell me. I won't mention their skill level - and I don't mean runecrafting level.

The real problem is trying to remember all 200+ of them. :ohnoes: And I'll be limited to a roster of those who have been to w61, and more than a handful of them have never visited the clan chat. Still okay?

1emk2e.png

"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends." Yeats

! ! ! Cuppy, I want to duo with you sometimes.

Oh, and here are 2 pictures of me soloing.

090623231536.png

090627005141.png

"Secondly, assist your teammate as much as possible. This requires knowing your teammate extremely well, and communicating (preferably before the game). If you have three orbs that are your responsibility, one of them being a pillar orb, you should pull the pillar orb once (do not finish it) and move onto one of the other two orbs you are responsible for. Your teammate, if they are bright, will finish the pillar trick for you. This allows you to save precious seconds by spreading orb responsibility out."

PINK! We need to work on this. Then we'll score 46+ at air instead of 40/44.

Things started out normally tonight:

[hide=]29ut95j.png[/hide]

But then this happened:

[hide=]25rp53s.png[/hide]

:ohnoes: Could this be the work of the Cabbage Cult?!

Original picture - WARNING huge image open at your own discretion!

[hide=]kb7fdi.png[/hide]

1emk2e.png

I wouldn't take offense if i wasn't put on...just work harder to get on :P I'd say compared to other "pros" I'm about a 6/10. But I guess that's just my opinion. Some will say I'm better than that, some will say I'm worse.

And yeah, usually it's pretty hard to get a bunch of people on the same team without getting fruitcakes. Around the time that I've seen pin on, it's not as hard to get people on a team without fruitcakes...the hard part is having enough people on the OTHER team to get everyone else you want on yours...

and a full list would indeed take a while...and to narrow out the current players from the older ones would also get confusing...I don't believe Roki or Dood still play GOP, as well as several other people I played with around the time of the games release...

And while I sometimes think it's up to the person on whether they want their names up or not...what's the difference if someone sees it here or in game? either way, anyone could find it...

but Pin can have the fun of conjuring up a list of people (:

Cpchris.png

Cpchris.png

Cpchris.png

I wouldn't take offense if i wasn't put on...just work harder to get on :P I'd say compared to other "pros" I'm about a 6/10. But I guess that's just my opinion. Some will say I'm better than that, some will say I'm worse.

<3: If I'm to list the roster, it'll be only guild regulars, active or inactive/retired, veterans and professionals. And that includes you, Pie!

...the hard part is having enough people on the OTHER team to get everyone else you want on yours...

That would be easy enough to do if everyone didn't lack so much confidence. I've seen an entire team - four players, fourrrrr players! - break because certain people were on the other team that they were sure would defeat them or give them a run for their munny. :wall: They left one poor fruity clueless about what was going on. Um, what else can I say? Their morale was destroyed. #-o

1emk2e.png

That would be easy enough to do if everyone didn't lack so much confidence. I've seen an entire team - four players, fourrrrr players! - break because certain people were on the other team that they were sure would defeat them or give them a run for their munny. :wall: They left one poor fruity clueless about what was going on. Um, what else can I say? Their morale was destroyed. #-o

Haha. Its really funny when that happens.

But to be honest, they have reason to think they might lose.

O.O

You should see how defense players annoys the living orb-spirit out of those four-team stackers :thumbsup: :D -evil grin-

But honestly, 4 people doesn't mean anything. Just more people to pile on the three orb spawns. -.-

I'll much rather go with one (efficient) partner than 3-4 random "pros". Actually, I perfer to go on the opposite team :twisted:

Suak.png

runes.jpg

Money-2.jpg

If I'm to list the roster, it'll be only guild regulars, active or inactive/retired, veterans and professionals. And that includes you, Pie!

How would you define "professionals"?

I'll much rather go with one (efficient) partner than 3-4 random "pros". Actually, I perfer to go on the opposite team :twisted:

What confidence.

Oh. Just noticed that it was Loki. Congratulations on your 50 fire, as posted by your partner. And your 50(+) air duos.

I also notice the similarity of the usernames "s0l Devilish" and "s0 Devilish". Bet you didn't give me credit for that, nooblet. <3:

-S0l Devilish

She deserves her confidence, she's got a good partner and all. <3: -pokes Cup Lion-

Kudos to them. I've seen their posted scores, and some of their games.

Confidence, and skills. Deadly combination. Don't go around murdering too many new pro's confidences.

anyway, is it just me, or is the number of constant partnerships declining?

Actually, I just like the fun 'x.x.

If we lost, it would have been a fun game, and a good challenge. :thumbup:

If we win, it would have been even funner. (And people who can't understand how they have 4-5 "pros" and lost = total laugh out loud :mrgreen: )

Of course, having a reliable and fast partner helps <3:

AND! (most people can ignore this)

No credits to you for "s0 Devilish", s0l. :twisted:

I started the idea of the word 'devilish'! You put in into "s0ul Devilish". Then I made "s0 Devilish". THEN you made 's0l Devilish'. :lol:

Hence! "devilish" goes to me, "s0--" goes to you. It's even XD.

Suak.png

runes.jpg

Money-2.jpg

If I'm to list the roster, it'll be only guild regulars, active or inactive/retired, veterans and professionals. And that includes you, Pie!

Professionals, at least to me, are people who can attack well and defend well. They can alternate between the two roles as easily as we can score 50+. I wouldn't fall into this category since I can only play offense well. :ohnoes: Most of us would be under the "veteran" stripe.

1emk2e.png

Professionals, at least to me, are people who can attack well and defend well. They can alternate between the two roles as easily as we can score 50+. I wouldn't fall into this category since I can only play offense well. :ohnoes: Most of us would be under the "veteran" stripe.

It's a vague line. What of the extremes? People who can score 40s on their own, or can defend full teams unto the 20s? (and can't do the reverse). I look foward to seeing that list, should you make one.

It's a vague line. What of the extremes? People who can score 40s on their own, or can defend full teams unto the 20s? (and can't do the reverse). I look foward to seeing that list, should you make one.

Nothing wrong with calling someone a "pro" in offense or defense. :oops: It's just that, to me, a "pro" of the minigame overall has to be able to do both. -cough Vorltex -cough-

:wall: About that list, I think I should start by listing the active ones only. Too many inactive ones that I can't recall right unless I see their name pop up.

1emk2e.png