Hidden Faces

Xecer

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look what I found! \'

hiddenfaces.png

A face among the coal rocks in the mining guild. The two rocks at the top are the eyes, I am the nose, and the rocks along the bottom form the mouth.

I LOL'd SO HARD

\'

Really, why? :? I didn't think it was that funny...

Arguing with a fool proves there are two.

Um... Because you found a smiley face in runescape...

:twss:

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

I wasn't really sure where to put this, since forum games generally don't include runescape pictures. And seeing we had the spot-tifers threads in here as well, I thought it would be best to make the thread here.

To the mods: Feel free to move it to forum games if you think it's necessary ::'

I wasn't really sure where to put this, since forum games generally don't include runescape pictures. And seeing we had the spot-tifers threads in here as well, I thought it would be best to make the thread here.

To the mods: Feel free to move it to forum games if you think it's necessary ::'

I hope they don't move it to Forum Games, I don't think anyone there would bump it. (Kind of like the Resistance Signature thread.)

Really though; join us, we have cookies. ;)

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

Um... Because you found a smiley face in runescape...

:twss:

Yeah, because generally all the faces in Runescape are frowning.

:lol:

Just kidding, I couldn't help myself. ::'

Arguing with a fool proves there are two.

I hope they don't move it to Forum Games, I don't think anyone there would bump it. (Kind of like the Resistance Signature thread.)

Really though; join us, we have cookies. ;)

Thats what I thought might happen, but mabey. Ill try to think of things that looks like faces when I get back on.

And yes, we have cookies ;)

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

not the best but i guess it fits lol just a really big mouth and its a yew tree shadow in seers prolly all shadows look the same so idk why i said that he he and the guy refused to move for 1 sec to take pic how rude!

84215914.jpg

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

0map.png

I have a good imagination.

hum to me it looks like a side shot of a guy wearing a hat backwards with a huge tongue sticking out tbh

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

not the best but i guess it fits lol just a really big mouth and its a yew tree shadow in seers prolly all shadows look the same so idk why i said that he he and the guy refused to move for 1 sec to take pic how rude!

84215914.jpg

[hide=]317d53d.jpg

Imma firin' mah lazer![/hide]

27wu54o.jpg

Real men get 99 str on cows 8-).

0map.png

I see a males undescribable tbh.

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

You all are freaking crazy. Every last one of you. You remind of me the Banjo-Kazooie fans in 2006, picking apart the GAME'S TEXTURES to find secret maps to lead to a long-dead game feature... My god

****ing crazy lunatics!

:ugeek:

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

There in fact is a very interesting one of a Mahjaret (SP?) on the Log in screen if you see if you use the fill brush in MS paint.

I did not discover this, someone else did, they found it a few days after PK worlds came out, and it is believed to be a hint at the defender of Varrock quest that came out soon afterward.

Prism_Swords.png

There in fact is a very interesting one of a Mahjaret (SP?) on the Log in screen if you see if you use the fill brush in MS paint.

I did not discover this, someone else did, they found it a few days after PK worlds came out, and it is believed to be a hint at the defender of Varrock quest that came out soon afterward.

Show us plox!

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

0map.png

What I see:

deliciousmap.png

faceinrs.png

TBH.

AWESOME if possible I will siggy.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]