Food.

nerdattack16

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And l0rd is right, hmm nerdattack, you play runescape...you LOVE food...I'm guessing you weigh 350+..?

I'm right about what?

I would never see it wrong for someone to love food, be 350 pounds, or play RuneScape. That's pretty superficial buddeh.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

And l0rd is right, hmm nerdattack, you play runescape...you LOVE food...I'm guessing you weigh 350+..?

That really hurts my feelings. I love food because it tastes good.

For the record, I barely play RuneScape anymore, and I weigh about 125 lbs. I'll post a picture of myself if you don't believe me, but why would I lie about my weight? ;)

Actually, I love fresh air around here, and a nice glass of cold water from our well. Just as good, if not better than food; and I love food. :shock:

Hey, I'm all about nice cold water after a run, or fresh air after being inside. I guess I over-exaggerated. Heh. :)

Also, I invented a new sandwich today! It's called the "Elvis in Vermont" - grilled peanut butter, bananas, bacon and maple syrup. Quite tasty, if I do say so myself.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

My cooking for now is limited to the barbecue. Steak, snags and rissoles is all I need :)

What are snags and rissoles? And I do love a good steak.

Need to learn how to grill better though, my last attempt was... well, disastrous. :thumbup:

Snags are sausages.

Rissoles are kinda like meat patty things in America. I only know them as rissoles haha

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Best fast food chain(s): Cousin's Sub's, Culvers's

Worst fast food chains: Burger King, Hardees, and KFC....

I love all American food, hotdog's, GRILLED cheeseburgers, pizza (or maybe this isn't but its still common as an American dish) and fries. Italian food is still pretty damn good though =P~

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

I'm right about what?

I would never see it wrong for someone to love food, be 350 pounds, or play RuneScape. That's pretty superficial buddeh.

No the part about your culinary destiny. I don't care either, because when you care, you make an [wagon] out of you and me.

and about being superficial...yeah so the only useful purpose fat people serve is being easy pickens for zombies.

I have a bad habit of eating. I love food too much. I like the taste of food! Love how it smells, how it feels (sometimes).

Food is good.

I'm right about what?

Being 350+ pounds is unhealthy and generally not very attractive. Doesn't matter much on the internets I guess, just thought I'd point that out.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Best fast food chain(s): Cousin's Sub's, Culvers's

Worst fast food chains: Burger King, Hardees, and KFC....

I love all American food, hotdog's, GRILLED cheeseburgers, pizza (or maybe this isn't but its still common as an American dish) and fries. Italian food is still pretty damn good though =P~

I dunno about Hardee's... ever had a charbroiled burger from there? It's been awhile, but it was surprisingly good. Not super. But pretty good.

God bless America(n food). Have you ever tried putting the fries on top of the burger? It's choice. :thumbup:

Snags are sausages.

Rissoles are kinda like meat patty things in America. I only know them as rissoles haha

Well, I do love a good sausage. Do they have bratwursts in Australia? Very tasty.

I'm a pasta loving guy. I can eat almost any pasta, except lasagna. :-X

Aww, no lasagna? Well, I know the feeling - took me until I was 17 to enjoy eating lasagna. I'm all about the fettuccine alfredo though.

Food is good.

Food is good. \'

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

Call your sandwich the [cabbage] Storm. It'll work, trust me.

I'm at my grandparents' house now, and my grandfather loves this wild game shop. I've had so many delicious things bought there; bear, goat, rabbit, alligator. Tonight I had elk burgers and dried, smoked leg of pheasant. Godly.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Southern food, man. That's where American food comes from, anyways. Back when the Yankees were all eating their foie gras and beef stroganoff, we were down here grilling up some burgers and throwing whatever we could into a pot full of beef. Thus, barbecue: proof that there is a god that loves all deliciousness. I bet it's Buddha. The belly gives it away.

I like Italian food, though, and I'm gaining an appetite for seafood. But, I'm a Texas high school kid: I'll eat anything, especially if it's been fried, battered or grilled :lol:

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Sandvich make me strong! Yes, I love TF2.

I am an extremely picky eater... The meals I will eat are limited to: Garlic Bread, Pasta/spaghetti with cheese, Fish fingers and or waffles, Sausages, Steak/chicken/beef and raw carrots, Micro chips, 2 slices of bread, cheese sandwich.

I'm picky too, but my younger (13) sister is the worst. If you call something with a different name she won't eat it. :wall:

I can literally live on toasted cheese sammitches.

Just two pieces of cooked toast with a slice of cheese between them.

I know I could live off pizza, it's all I can cook. :anxious:

Half my diet is probably home made pizza.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I know I could live off pizza, it's all I can cook. :anxious:

Half my diet is probably home made pizza.

All you can cook is pizza? That's one of the most complicated baked items there is. Surely if you can make pizza you can make bread, pastries, and the like.

Unless of course by "home-made" pizza, you mean something that you pull out of a box then put in the oven.

Unless he buys the dough/sauce and spreads, then adds toppings.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Hey, is it possible to acquire a taste for certain foods? I hate nearly every vegetable there is, and I really wish I could like them. Same with seafood. :( However I think I'll like them eventually, because I used to hate salad but now I really like it. Is it more of a "the more you eat it the more you'll like it" type of thing or do I have to wait for my taste buds to change?

wl7w9j.png

Hey, is it possible to acquire a taste for certain foods? I hate nearly every vegetable there is, and I really wish I could like them. Same with seafood. :( However I think I'll like them eventually, because I used to hate salad but now I really like it. Is it more of a "the more you eat it the more you'll like it" type of thing or do I have to wait for my taste buds to change?

Yep, acquired taste isn't a myth. Some cheese and wine connoisseurs will use these same techniques to actually learn to recognize more flavors in their food. But yes, just think of it as a battle against your taste buds. You shall win young warrior.

I wish I could like seafood. It looks so good but when I put it in my mouth i about puke. I also hear seafood helps your skin produce more melanin because i'm naturally pale.

meta318.png

March 23, 2008- 99 Thieving. January 2, 2009- 99 Defence. Quest cape since October 2007.

I wish I could like seafood. It looks so good but when I put it in my mouth i about puke. I also hear seafood helps your skin produce more melanin because i'm naturally pale.

Salmon and Mahi-Mahi are both extremely mild for fish and very good. Have you tried either?

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

No I wasn't sure i'd like salmon. I've had lobster, crab, shrimp, fish sticks(LOL) and some other assorted goodies i didn't like. I'll try salmon next time thanks.

I'm a not a big food of seafood either, but salmon in a good marinade is awesome.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

No I wasn't sure i'd like salmon. I've had lobster, crab, shrimp, fish sticks(LOL) and some other assorted goodies i didn't like. I'll try salmon next time thanks.

Starting with white fish (cod, herring I think, etc) or something along the lines of good shrimp (Alaskan prawns MMM) is where I started. But some people get into seafood after a salmon burger or steak or something.

I also love fruit, but for some reason almost never eat it. I could live off of good apples, nectarines, pears, grapes, plums, cherries ...

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Just got back from a run, went to the grocery store and got this from the deli for 3 bucks.

picture564f.jpg

From left to right: Turkey, roast beef, ham. Already ate one of the roast beefs. I'm probably going to be finishing them in one setting.