IRL Celebs on RS...

RsArrow

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lolmy.png

hmmz :-k .... she cant sing now she cant play runescape well either.

So she's not getting the best of both worlds.....how odd....

oh lmfao i lauged till i cried seeing/reading this :lol:

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

Possible, but unlikely. Anyways, if a guy goes up to you and says:"Hey! I'm Brad Pitt irl!!", one will find it terribly difficult to believe.

v7hblz.jpg

#3325 to 99 Smithing #4332 to 99 Herblore

lolmy.png

hmmz :-k .... she cant sing now she cant play runescape well either.

So she's not getting the best of both worlds.....how odd....

oh lmfao i lauged till i cried seeing/reading this :lol:

so did i, so did i....

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

I actually met Miley Cyyrus in Mod MMG's cc. He is a guy and made the name to be funny. No, it is not Miley. Although, that may be what she wants us to think....queue suspenseful music dun dun dun

I met a lvl 10 ish in lumby who claimed he was Hillary Duff. Hillary playing a MMORPG...as a male... what has this world come to? I'll take drunk, drugged up, crazy celebs *cough* Brittney Spears *cough* over gender-confused teenage girl celebs playing MMOs.

Has anyone ever heard rumours of celebs on runescape or anything of such?

I once heard that Jessica Simpson's boyfirend played RS. They said that in this Tv Show she had that he was seen playing RS on his laptop... I mean if jagex said they had over 1mil active accounts it could be possible. ::'

I remember what you are talking about. I saw it somewhere several years ago, when Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey were still married. I'm not sure if he played or not, but I do remember someone somewhere saying he did. I know that Curt Schilling, a recently retired possibly hall of Fame baseball player plays Everquest.

NotoriousPSC.png

"I am interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos-especially activity that seems to have no meaning"- Jim Morrison

Well Mr. T plays WOW so it's possible :lol: :D

QUIT YO JIBBA JABBA.

+1 Internets, sir.

OT, I think it's possible, statistically speaking. Probably none of the ultra-famous ones, but many some more obscure ones, like random athletes or band members. Nothing like Brad Pitt or Scarlett Johansson.

Joined in early 2005 with 105 posts, get paypa.

jonathan ross and his wife and kids play WOW he said on his show when vin diesel say he did.

I have a dude on my friends list who plays in a band called 'room94' Brother of the guitar player from uk band 'saving aimee'

[ http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Saving+Aimee ]

And yes i do know its him cos he is a good friend of my sister lol

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

I know for a fact Robin Williams used to play Battlefield 2: Modern Combat. He claimed that being a sniper was his favorite thing to do.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Isn't Vin Diesel a D&D nurd?

No, I think he's a European club bouncer turned crappy actor.

Take it back, Take it back NNNNOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! Vin Diesel is the cat's pajamas.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

You gotta be kidding me? hes an awesome actor, for no other reason then his voice. Go check out a video interview of him on YouTube, his regular voice is so much different then his movie voice, its almost surreal.

Oh yeah and something about rl celebrities playing rs...

You gotta be kidding me? hes an awesome actor, for no other reason then his voice. Go check out a video interview of him on YouTube, his regular voice is so much different then his movie voice, its almost surreal.

Bad actor, stupid voice, and creotine muscles. That's why he doesn't make movies anymore, cause they suck.

Terrible.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Bad actor, stupid voice, and creotine muscles. That's why he doesn't make movies anymore, cause they suck.

Terrible.

He hasn't got abnormally large muscles.

Zerker_jane.png

Terrible.

What do you mean by "creatine muscles" (assuming you mean creatine)?

I mean he takes creatine and those muscles aren't real muscles. They're water muscles. They look good, but you can't do much with them.

All around he's just bad.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

I wouldn't be surprised, but I highly doubt they would publicly admit it if they did.

Not without getting a fat check from Jagex first...

But tbh, WoW has become "mainstream" through lots of celebrity endorsements liek Mr. T, Ozzie, and some others previously mentioned here...

We too can make RuneScape mainstream... The total playerbase of RuneScape is at least three times that of WoW (this includes all F2P people), so if anyone is up to make RS also a mainstream thing, its up to us to talk about it at school and parties and work and what not...

Word of mouth is a powerful thing, and the internet roots are already there...

Kind of makes you wonder why people are shy to talk about it...

And if people ask "What is runescape?"... Just refer them to those celeb endorsed WoW commercials "but then more diverse, more popular, costs less, and generally better"...

I might consider doing an editorial about RS as mainstream later this year ;)

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!