overview: i gave away my computer to my dad when i couldn't get my laptop fixed so i won't be active anymore. Also, i found runescape to be kind of a waste of time since the change is so repetitive and there are never any good updates to keep me going.

i'm turning 18 in less than two days after this post so i can't imagine wasting my life on this game anymore. this game was really fun during my early days and now i could never experience that feeling again.

[hide=best of bank]bob1.png

bob2o.png

bob3d.jpg[/hide]

[hide=stats as of August 3, 2009]statsxuu.png[/hide]

2/10...

Jokes, that's pretty good there 9/10

What are you gonna do in real life?

idk, i'm not feeling optimistic atm since i'm living with a really crappy family and i have no friends i can talk to.

@omg_guasto: ty for posting. :)

It was a great run cliff, Im going to miss you on runescape and on the forums.

Take care of your self, and good luck with turing 18 From this point on, its just a number :twss:

11/10 <3:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

this game was really fun during my early days and now i could never experience that feeling again.

Exactly.

I miss RuneScape Classic so much, everything was new and exciting.

I'd enjoy killing rats, making fires, and cooking their meat.

Now it's more like labour than a game.

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

Vapour its because you were younger lol.. but good luck with your future take this advice though get rares maybe a partyhat do anything you can to get one and wear your gold castlewar armor for if you log on occasionally to talk because everyone has bandos and idk you might log in f2p if you're extremely bored.

Vapour its because you were younger lol..

Exactly, I never said that wasn't the reason. :D

That's why I quoted "this game was really fun during my early days and now i could never experience that feeling again.". ;)

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

Hey, Goodluck man, I remember seeing you around on the forums back when I played. It's such a good feeling to finally be done.

I would advise you not to turn out like me, DO NOT try World of Warcraft...Sucks you in so bad...Now I'm trying to break that habit, which is way harder than RS was.

After 18, nothing matters besides 21...So enjoy your years while you can man, 19 is the most fun of my life thus far.

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Although I never really knew you I always enjoyed seeing your post because they were usually impressive. I just turned 18 about a month ago and I feel like its about time to move on also. Runescape is starting to feel more like a chore than anything but I guess thats what 4-5 years of playing get you. Good luck in life.

Assassin1357.png

You'll still be around on the forums tho. :thumbup:

Bye on rs, everyone has to say goodbye eventually.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.