Postbag, Gallery and Wallpapers on Aug-05-2009

Atom Smash40

My theory is, we know that Ali the Wise is an anagram for that Mahjarrat (forgot the name), maybe we can figure out other NPCs as Mahjarrats through doing this.

The examine text of Romily Weaklax from the Cooking guild might suggest that he's also a Mahjarrat.

"He's a baker from the North., is that it? Would be rather weak evidence if it wasn't for the fact that "North" is written with a capital "n", like how the Mahjarrat refer to the ritual site as the North.

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My theory is, we know that Ali the Wise is an anagram for that Mahjarrat (forgot the name), maybe we can figure out other NPCs as Mahjarrats through doing this.

The examine text of Romily Weaklax from the Cooking guild might suggest that he's also a Mahjarrat.

"He's a baker from the North., is that it? Would be rather weak evidence if it wasn't for the fact that "North" is written with a capital "n", like how the Mahjarrat refer to the ritual site as the North.

That's right!

priest_wiz.png

2) Let Sleeping Gods Lie.

1. RAGE AT THE BAD PUN. RAGE. RAAAAAAAAAAGE.

2. This name would make me think of someone trying to wake Guthix up... maybe this quest will involve your character + others trying to keel dem? Or maybe it's people trying to kill Guthix (MEEP) and again, your character+ will kill the would-be godslayers. OR MAYBE GUTHIX NEEDS TO WAKE THE FSCK UP ALREADY AND YOUR CHARACTER EMBARKS ON A MURDEROUSLY LONG QUEST TO YELL IN HIS GODLY EAR (/capsrape) (this is of course assuming that the title will be this, but it's an idea :D )

Edit:

My brain suddenly made another weird choice for "All at the same time".

Could the shortage of updates this summer be due to having three(or four) epic quests coming out in the same week?

Could this be it or did my brain just spew out the chunks of lunch?

I would love JaGEx forever if they did that! <3:

I would be like :shock: -.- :ohnoes: ... <3:\:D/ :thumbsup: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Also, I want the dedication to female players as a full size print and put up on my wall so I can look at it every single day.

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.