What Shape are you in?

Maze

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm cursed with being short and skinny. I can eat like a horse and not gain any weight.

Physically, I'm not too unfit although I don't exercise regularly, I just do a lot of running to get the train on time. You can often see me running through Edinburgh like I'm trying to recreat the opening of the film Trainspotting. I just don't like regular exercise, I find it boring - I'd much rather enjoy a slightly shorter life than spend so much time exersising in order to live a bit longer.

Tip.It! Where everybody is six foot tall, attractive, perfectly normal sized, and eats glass.

Sorry, had to. :P

I had something like that in my sig for ages (minus the eating glass). It was:

"Tip.it - Where everyone is a 6ft tall, hard as nails adonis and has an IQ of 150..."

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

6'1'', 150 lbs.

Physically in very good shape, just not particularly muscular. Pretty much 0 body fat. I manage not to be lanky at least.

Lucky you, my nick name is lank :lol:

Morbidly obese. \'

Come on Wongtong! You live in New Zealand! Go out and do some exercise!

:( I was joxing.

O ware u nao?

I only have to gain like 50kg to be classified as morbidly obese.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

176cm (yay, I've grown 2cm in the last year!) and 78kg. Very fit. I have the advantage of playing sport for a living though.

It's good to see people being honest in the thread, rather than everyone pretending they have massive biceps and cobblestone abs

SoLawny.png

I am 6' 200 lbs. I used to be 255 lbs which was obese but I have managed to lose that, and am still on my journey to an average 175 lbs for my age and height. Along the way I've reduced my cholesterol from dangerously high to very below average.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

6'1'', 150 lbs.

Physically in very good shape, just not particularly muscular. Pretty much 0 body fat. I manage not to be lanky at least.

Lucky you, my nick name is lank :lol:

That would be an interesting nickname if I knew you in real life. (I have trouble saying "L" and sometimes it sounds like "W".)

Cool.

Great shape in my humble opinion. I've been working on my chest lately as to tone it a bit. Stomach will be next. I'm actually very satisfied with my body. I am 19 years old, 5'11" and 166lbs. I believe I will be even more satisfied with myself within 6 months, though. :thumbsup:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

5"1, 50kg (110lb) pretty strong and robust but relatively slender as well. Always having the piss taken about my height, but I quite like being short ::'

5'8", 170, ~8% body fat. Muscle about equal on upper and lower body. Got my wind back from my select soccer days too by playing in an indoor league this summer.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Can i just say. I feel a bit left out seeing everybody able to say a height and weight on the tip of their tounge. Do people measure their height and weight often?

I can honestly say i haven't weighed myself since year 6 at school, when we weighed ourselves for some reason, weighing around 7 stone at the time, and i haven't measured my height since year 8 at school in a science lesson. I don't really see any advantage to knwoing what my height or weight are, and i don't even think we own any scales in our house.

Can i just ask, when and why do people do it?

Personally, i feel fine, when i look in the mirror, i think i have a skinny/toned look to my upper body, with fairly large theighs and backside that are the result of years of my youth cycling miles everyday, but nothing that people other than me will notice.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

You don't know your height and weight? Are you serious? If you don't know those facts about yourself I might doubt that you'd know your own age.

It's not because, unlike your amazing self, every person is absurdely insecure about themselves. It's some of the most basic medical information about yourself- like your blood pressure or heart beat, but more useful to know outside of the doctors office. Why in God's great name makes your think it's weird to know your own height and weight?

Well It can't be that important as i've never needed it yet. And i've lived some years (as i don't know my own age ;) )

You seem to have taken it rather personally, even though i'm not too sure how my question could have been.

I'm not saying everybody is strange for doing it, i was simply asking why people know it so readily, and stating that i don't.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

I didn't take it personally (although I do take that jibe personally), I just sensed a subtle tone of insult to a lot of the members here (you felt the need to mention to mention that you are comfortable with yourself and thus don't measure yourself, implying those who do aren't).

Okay, talking isn't go anywhere (question got answered than reasked),numbers will. Anyone here who is a little confused as to why he's confused, raise your hand please and add some input, 'cause I've already added all I can.

I didn't take it personally (although I do take that jibe personally), I just sensed a subtle tone of insult to a lot of the members here (you felt the need to mention to mention that you are comfortable with yourself and thus don't measure yourself, implying those who do aren't).

Okay, talking isn't go anywhere (question got answered than reasked),numbers will. Anyone here who is a little confused as to why he's confused, raise your hand please and add some input, 'cause I've already added all I can.

You're one post away from 7k posts. hot damn.

I think knowing your height and weight is important, you never know when you'll need the information, and making a rough guess is no good.

Oh sorry, i didn't intend it to come across like that at all.

If anything, the insult was aimed at myself for being the only one who doesen't know these measurements.

My point is the main tag in the thread is what shape are you in. A weight and a height tells me nothing about what shape somebody is in. I wasn's saying i'm comfortable with myself, that being the reason i don't have these measurements, it's that if somebody told me i'm x height and x weight, that would mean nothing to me. It would be swiftly followed by 'is that good?' Looking at myself in the mirror is how i tell what shape i'm in. I could weigh myself but then i'd still have to look in a mirror to see if my left legg looks a bit chunkier, or my backside has got bigger etc.

Can you actually tell if you, or the person to the left of you is in good shape, just by knowing their weight and height?

zqXeV.jpg