What Shape are you in?

Maze

I'm really quite skinny. Strange to me as I eat quite a lot but never gain weight, a trait I think is rather cool.

yeah im exactly the same.. its nice, i can eat all the amount of [cabbage] i want and i wont be massive :)

It's a bad habit later in life.

I used to eat as much as I want, but now, I got used to eating smaller amounts.

Pasty, you're not alone there, pain in the arse to find jeans that fit me right (5"10, 126 pounds). 30W is the size that is right, but even then they still hang a little.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being 183 cm tall with 82 kg, (feel free to convert to Amercan units) I'm heavier then I used to be. In the hollidays I didn't work out much, so I'm happy we entered preparation for the new season. That should get my physical condition up and my body weight down to <80 kg. I have average build, not particularly athletic, just...well...average

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

I'm one of those people that can just eat and eat and never gain weight.

It's called being an effin teenager. Christ, how many times are we going to hear this?

G'luck to y'all gettin' fat off your cheeseburgers in yer later years.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

It's called being an effin teenager. Christ, how many times are we going to hear this?

G'luck to y'all gettin' fat off your cheeseburgers in yer later years.

Christ, how many times are we going to hear this?

I swear it's more annoying hearing people tell others to do it while they can because they won't be able to when they get older. Yes, we understand most people get lazy when they are older, their metabolism decreases, they lose will to exercise & be active, and they become fat. It's no different than understanding that teenagers are active, have a higher metabolism and will not gain weight as easily. People will either change their ways and potentially not gain weight, or stick to their ways and likely gain weight.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

But when you're older you're not as hungry since you're not growing anymore, so you eat less.

But those foods are gonna fat you up.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Moderate in the sense I can run for 3km and not die afterwards. I'm on the skinny side as I'm only about 57kg at around 170cm, that's 5' 7" and 126 lb for all you folks who use imperial measurement. I'd like to gain some weight and put on some muscle and hopefully I will following the stronglifts program. Been on it for a few weeks and seems pretty good ::'

Domovoi123-Level 80 f2p

Noxious 0ne-Level 46 f2p

Moderate in the sense I can run for 3km and not die afterwards. I'm on the skinny side as I'm only about 57kg at around 170cm, that's 5' 7" and 126 lb for all you folks who use imperial measurement. I'd like to gain some weight and put on some muscle and hopefully I will following the stronglifts program. Been on it for a few weeks and seems pretty good ::'

Your'e about as high as me but 7kg's heavier although I am what would be called muscular(30cm round the biceps and clearly visible six-pack)

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

besides pure because I know his lifestyle, alot of players here stun me at the fact they all have "Ripped 6 Packs", and being the internet, half of them I dont believe.

EDIT: I just realised I've posted here a few pages back. #-o

Popoto.~<3

Your'e about as high as me but 7kg's heavier although I am what would be called muscular(30cm round the biceps and clearly visible six-pack)

If you weigh 110 and you're taller than him there is no way in hell you're muscular. Maybe you can see muscle underneath you're 2% body fat, but that doesn't make you "what would be called muscular."

30cm about the bicep isn't bad though. If you've got muscle there how do you weigh 110?

If you weigh 110 and you're taller than him there is no way in hell you're muscular. Maybe you can see muscle underneath you're 2% body fat, but that doesn't make you "what would be called muscular."

30cm about the bicep isn't bad though. If you've got muscle there how do you weigh 110?

Eat little?

I'm not shure actually but I'm telling the truth.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Eat little? You don't eat much, weigh a spry 110, and you say you're muscular?

Post a pic. I'll bet a c-note you're just saying that 'cause you can barely see your muscle under the little-to-no fat you have.

Post a pic. I'll bet a c-note you're just saying that 'cause you can barely see your muscle under the little-to-no fat you have.

183426.jpg

Sorry the larger one is a little fuzzy, but their both taken in my room.

C-note, you mean like in music?

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

I'm more or less a fair build, 175lbs(79KG) and about 5' 9".

I'd say I'm a tad bit bulky, since I worked on a farm for a month straight moving bale after bale of hay.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I'm more or less a fair build, 175lbs(79KG) and about 5' 9".

I'd say I'm a tad bit bulky, since I worked on a farm for a month straight moving bale after bale of hay.

:thumbup:

[hide=C-Note]

183426.jpg

Sorry the larger one is a little fuzzy, but their both taken in my room.

C-note, you mean like in music?

[/hide]

I believe he means a $100 bill. The "c" means Centum; which is Latin or something to that effect, I think.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png