School

Pinkbullet3

God my spanish teacher is a freak. She goes crazy if you just smile. Today I got detention from her for giving one of my friends just a friendly slap on the chest. I don't really mind staying 30 mins after school looking at a wall, it's that when you get detention you can't play your sport. First time is a half, next is a full then two games, etc. So I'll miss out on the first half of my soccer game tomorrow night. We should win easy though, other team isn't very good.

pan.png

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finally got to be a T.A. this year.

and pinkbullet, i'm taking my 3rd year of ASL and i'm no better then most kids that are starting their first year. i just think some kids are taught the language by friends/families before taking the classes so they can get an easy A on a college prep course.

and pinkbullet, i'm taking my 3rd year of ASL and i'm no better then most kids that are starting their first year. i just think some kids are taught the language by friends/families before taking the classes so they can get an easy A on a college prep course.

Are you talking about Spanish or AP Calc BC? Cuz the language you refer to could mean Spanish, but the AP Calc BC could be referring to your college prep course.

:?

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Are you talking about Spanish or AP Calc BC? Cuz the language you refer to could mean Spanish, but the AP Calc BC could be referring to your college prep course.

ASL is an acronym for american sign language. its a language for mostly deaf and hard of hearing community.

ASL is an acronym for american sign language. its a language for mostly deaf and hard of hearing community.

Oh, you were talking about ASL... Hmm. A lot of the kids at my school would do anything but learn something from their parents/families before taking a class...

They (we) are really lazy. :?

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

I start on Friday :ohnoes:

I'm saying this from 7am, I've started setting my alarm earlier so I'm used to waking up around this time, wouldn't normally wake up until 11:30am :lol:

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

Anyone taking AP Calc BC this year?

I am. Although our test on limits isn't until Wednesday.

? ? problems ftw! :P Good luck.

Thanks. :)

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

Aw [cabbage] I start tomorrow. :(

Only subject I'm kind of worried about is math. Not that I'm bad with the subject, but I might have an awful teacher, and only know like 2 people in my class.

And Latin, because it'll be a new teacher. But that could also a be a good thing. (though it's first thing in the day...great.)

Bump

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

[bleep] I WISH SOMEONE WOULD GET SWINE FLU.

I hate chemistry so much. And English. And Spanish. AUGH. I guess they really aren't that bad, but I just dread them every single time. I actually look forward to my classes on my other day.

I wish you could just take an exam at the beginning and middle of the year - those would be the mandatory ones, along with an end one if you don't pass either, but you can also retake them at any time. For every single subject. And if you couldn't pass them all by the end of the year, you don't go to the next grade.

I usually hate tests, but I feel like I'd do better just taking one than I would flopping through school all year. Algebra II is rough, too. Damn [cabbage] damn.

Oh well. I guess I'll just try and live it up while I can. I pledge to smile through the whole day. Ish.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Lots of my teachers are still like freaking out about that. :lol:

Swine flu is a freaking joke.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

There's been at least one confirmed case of swine flu at my school. :ohnoes: (Or would \' be more fitting?)

mbqyk3.gif

There's been at least one confirmed case of swine flu at my school. :ohnoes: (Or would \' be more fitting?)

My school has multiple swine flu cases already. If we get a few more, our school has to shut down for 10 days. -.-

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

swine-flu-symptoms.png

The common symptoms of the flu include:

* Fever (usually high)

* Headache

* Muscle aches

* Chills

* Extreme tiredness

* Dry cough

* Runny nose may also occur but is more common in children than adults

* Stomach symptoms, such as nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea, may also occur but are more common in children than adults

Look familiar?

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Starts tomorrow (today I suppose).

Had 6 summer assignments that I didn't start until Sunday night, has been very stressful since then.

Still have two left but they aren't due until Friday.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

School started last week. Freshman Friday (dunno if you guys have that) SUCKED. Oh yeah, I'm a freshman, by the way.

My schedule:

Block A: Concert Band (only two trombones, me and my friend who's also a freshman \' )

Block B: Geometry

Block C: Health 9

Block D: World History ( :wall: )

Block E: Intro to Computer Science (supposedly the hardest elective a Freshman can take, kind of easy though)

Block F: English

Block G: Honors Biology

Block H: Spanish I (Still kicking myself for not taking Spanish last year)

Block rotation schedule:

Day 1: ABC Lunch EFG.

Day 2: DAB Lunch HEF.

Day 3: CDA Lunch GHE.

Day 4: BCD Lunch FGH.

Kinda hard to understand how my school's schedule works, just try to figure it out. :l

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

I thought mine was weird, Sticky. Yours is just pretty much [developmentally delayed]ed. Do you only have four days of school a week? Because if you have to keep doing that rotation ... oh god I would go insane.

I thought mine was weird, Sticky. Yours is just pretty much [developmentally delayed]. Do you only have four days of school a week? Because if you have to keep doing that rotation ... oh god I would go insane.

Ha, you should see my schedule. We have seven periods, numbered 1-7. These correspond to specific classes. The day is cut up into six blocks, lettered A-F. These correspond to specific time slots. But wait, you say, why are there seven periods but only six blocks? Well, the answer is that there is a career education facility attached to the school, and the kids who go there have to go out into the community to do projects. Every day, one period is left out and the periods are all mixed so that those kids can go out for half days, but not miss too much class.

There's a seven day rotation, and the period left out is the one with the same number as the day. Thank heaven for small favors. This schedule would be impossible otherwise.

Also, lunch comes in waves during D block, so not everyone eats at the same time. It gets worse, though, because there are four different periods that rotate through D block. This means that during the course of a week, you might eat lunch at up to four different times, from as early as 10:30 to (still early, imo) 11:36.

3zh5ap4.jpg

Early to bed and early to rise makes a man sleepy and blind in the eyes.

Carai an Caldazar! Carai an Ellisande! Al Ellisande!

If it's the thought that counts, why aren't humans innately telepathic?

Kinda hard to understand how my school's schedule works, just try to figure it out. :l

It's actually pretty similar to the way mine works. Except our blocks tend to go in a more sensible order (though still not alphabetical). We also have different block orders for 5 days, instead of 4, though a middle school here (not my old one though) used a 4 day schedule so I think I understand how it works.

Each class also only meets 4 times (some 2) each week, which is a nice thing though. And our lunch comes in waves too, we have 3 lunches. One splits class in half. It's weird.

I'll post my schedule later. Still busy doing homework. :x

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Gaaaah my friends are busting my balls about not really wanting to take a girl to homecoming next week. I hate taking girls to stuff like that "Hey, we're at school right now, want to go to a school function with me so we can see more people we know from school and pretty much stay in school our whole lives PLEASE I'LL MAKE SURE YOU BUY YOU A STUPID RIBBON YOU'LL THROW AWAY WHEN YOU REALIZE WE DON'T LIKE EACH OTHER AT ALL".

Jesus Christ. I'm starting to realize why I don't like dating (or attempting to date) girls I go to school with, too. It's stupid. Seeing them every single day makes tension-building nigh impossible, at least for a Jedi-in-training like me...

Sweet, my computer alliance class is year round and its first period. I don't think I will ever do homework again, because I can just finish it all in that class. :lol:

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.