School

Pinkbullet3

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna be a hard year. Have to work hard to bring up my GPA, have to find a school, have to take SAT's, taking 2 sciences, two histories, Spanish 4, Pre-Calc and some other classes. Usually at least 3/8 of my classes are slacker classes, but this year I only have one. Wasn't even the one I wanted, but it's pretty much guaranteed not to require any work since it's PE11/12 (aka gym for juniors and seniors.) But I also have to start looking at/find a college I want to go to and will accept my underachieving self. I dunno though, I'm kinda looking forward to going back though, I honestly haven't seen my friends at all. I'm dropping soccer this year too since the guy who coached it (he's pretty much the coolest guy ever) isn't coaching it anymore and the guy who's taking over follows me around at practice and tells me I need to try harder when half the team is just standing there and I'm actually doing the drills. Or I could make varsity, but that's not going to happen. Gives me more time to focus on my work though so it's a good thing in that regard. I'll still have indoor and outdoor track though, unless I try lacrosse but I don't think I can due to injuries.

Tl;dr : Going to be a hard year, but I'm looking forward to it. I go back the 26th.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I start College in September. I'm glad I have finished senior school but I know I will miss it, mainly due to the fact that to my knowledge only one of my friends is going to the same College so I will mainly miss them. I know that I will make a new set of friends though and also hopefully keep in touch with the others.

A big advantage of College is obviously that you only take the subjects you want to really, so it's alot more fun you could say, instead of having to learn basically every subject at senior school even if you dislike it.

3476uxd.jpg

Thanks to littleboy for the signature.

Still at school, seeing as it is winter in New Zealand. Summer is a wee while away.

This. Though theres only like 12 weeks and then 2 weeks of exams to go.. Actually, thats not that good.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Hey you start on my birthday. I start Monday.

Your birthday is a day before mine. :)

I'm hoping to double major in Studio Art and Creative Writing.

I'm guessing studio art is a focus on photography, right?

Anyways I'll be starting my 3rd year of college on the 24th. So far I'm taking a bunch of core classes this semester, although I still am taking Color Management and I am doing a "lab" for a class with my 3D/Web design teacher. Essentially I'll just help him out with the equipment, help out students and get my hands on a bunch of cool stuff. He does the 3D, Web design and the video production classes and I plan on doing some stuff from all of them. :)

We also have a pimped out studio in the tech center building where we're going to move his class to this semester. Has a great sound proof room with a high quality mic and another room with a greenscreen. :thumbup:

you foreigners and your silly school start times. why cant you start at the beginning of each year like normal people, instead of half way through >_>

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

I start on the something of September. I still don't know what I'm going to do - I get my AS results on the 20th August so I won't re enrol again. I also found out it's £19 to apply to uni next year - scamming little [cabbage]s.

But yeah, I'll be going into my second year (upper sixth) at my local sixth form. From what I know next year is going to be much more crowded because a lot more people will be coming, also they're re-doing the college schedule so we start at 8:45 and finish at 4:00 -.- That's crap compared to 9:15 to 3:20.

I still can't decide if I should do A2 Psychology, Sociology & ICT, or do A2 English Lit as well, or take up AS computing. I guess I won't have a choice at what subjects if I fail one though so =/

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I think we start at September 6th for like a little introduction to A2 but dayum, after that it's Uni :uhh:

Our school is starting a photography course this year, if only they did it last year those bastards!! It would have gone nicely with my Art & Design. I might take that if I'm not failing my other subjects...

I messed up in AS and I'm going to have to work really hard to pick it up this year.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I'll be a freshman in high school. It's going to be a big change for me, I went to a small Catholic school since Kindergarten. My new high school has like 2,500 students. Not many people from my previous school are going, but my best 2 friends are, so I'm happy about that. In taking Honors everything.

I don't know if I'm excited about it or not.

I'll be a freshman in high school. It's going to be a big change for me, I went to a small Catholic school since Kindergarten. My new high school has like 2,500 students. Not many people from my previous school are going, but my best 2 friends are, so I'm happy about that. In taking Honors everything.

Im in you same situaion but more like 3,500 people. Although i know about 30 people that go to it. Im glad to get outa my old school, it was to small and the teachers would hover or you constantly, although that didnt stop us from messing around :lol:

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Still throwing around the idea of college this year. If I do decide to go, classes start September 7th. My current job at this provincial park ends September 10th, but I've banked enough days to take off just in case. It's really a toss up because I can save a few thousand dollars if I wait one more year, as I am in a particular government program. With every $1000 I put in they put in $500. The longer I wait, the more I save, but I don't want to wait too long. I'm still making money while I wait to add on top of that.

Also, since I'm of Metis descent I can potentially have all of my schooling, room & board paid for by the federation. They're having a meeting to decide which people they will choose out of the many, many applicants. If I was chosen then I would definitely wait a year, if need be, to save a hell of a lot of money.

I'd be excited to go back to school again. It'd be like a vacation, as I would finally be choosing what I want to learn, and enjoying every minute of it :thumbsup:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

I also found out it's £19 to apply to uni next year - scamming little [cabbage].

It's about 50-75 dollars here. Be happy.

You should be. It'll be fun and new. But let me tell you: this year will suck balls, especially compared to how awesome the rest of high school will be. Enjoy it as best you can.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Whoa... how come you guys all start school so early? I don't go back till September :shock:

I think I start classes on the 24th and it will be the first time in a while that I'm taking classes monday thru friday. Not super excited about that but you have to do it every once and a while especially after a semester where I only had two classes to attend rest were online. I'm thinking about trying out for the men's club soccer team this year because I miss playing but I don't know if I will have time for it. I'll also be going on my junior year at Arizona State University! half way done! Also just moved into a house with my brother, a good friend Matt, and another friend Sarah. Should be a pretty fun year. Still waiting for the internet dude to come to our house today so I don't have to steal wireless from some neighboring house.

tFtfA.jpg

You should be. It'll be fun and new. But let me tell you: this year will suck balls, especially compared to how awesome the rest of high school will be. Enjoy it as best you can.

Freshman year at my school sucks because there are no honors classes, though that means everything is pretty easy. It was a pretty good year though, since I somehow got a great combination of teachers.

And I wouldn't worry too much about having few friends going in. If your school is anything like mine, you have people from a variety of middle schools coming in who don't know each other, but people make friends fast. Hell, even I made a few new friends.

I found out I go back September 8. That sounds kind of late. Not only compared to you guys, but compared to normal. Of course we'll get out rather late too.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

the next college year starts on the 4th of September for me

I get my AS results on the 20th (which is I assume when I do the enrolment for the A2 courses + the GCSE resit I've got to do), then I've got to do the UCAS stuff in Sept/Oct... ugh the next few months are gonna be stressful. Being a bit of a boring/crap summer too apart from the fact I turned 18 yesterday, ugh... (but this is going off topic a bit)

Started August 1st for me [wagon] year long school lol.

I'll be a Junior 2011 fool!

I wont smoke it if the name ain't right

My haze is looking like its been in a color fight.

Guess we are smoking on Picasso, light it up, ignite the spark.

Man it feels good to be smoking on fine arts.

I start uni around the beginning of October, so i've got a few months left of nothing-ness.

I really wish i could go back to secondary school, looking back on it, it was so much fun and much more free than you think at the time.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

School starts a week from today. :ohnoes:

You start on my birthday. Like half the people on this thread.

As for me, I start the day after my birthday. Senior year.

Schedule looks like this:

Calculus (I hate math, first bell yay.)

AP European History

Accelerated Physics

AP English Literature

Lunch

Bioethics (Second semester: Creative Writing)

Free (Second semester: Mediation)

Spanish IV

I want to drop Spanish, I only need three years for college and if I want to continue it at uni I can. Then I can also have last bell off year-round :D

p2gq.jpg