School

Pinkbullet3

I start on the 8th of September. First year of College is gonna be interesting. My schedual is pretty good seeing as I can sleep in and I get out at 3 most days.

http://www.yourworldoftext.com/tifforums

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I fixed up my schedule a bit and this is the final result for the first semester:

A: Calculus (Apparently it's the same thing as AP AB just without having to take the AP test . . . dammit.)

B: AP European History

C: Accelerated Physics (No way I'm touching AP.)

D: AP English Lit

Lunch

E: Bioethics

F: Free

G: Free

My day ends at 1:25. This year will be awesome.

p2gq.jpg

My final semester at college is going to be a breeze. My earliest class starts at 10AM and I have Mondays off. I only have 5 classes, and one of them is "enhancing computer knowledge" which is pretty much a class on Word Perfect, which is a joke. I only have Linear Algebra to worry about, which is a relief since I usually have 3-4 classes that require lots of effort.

hiccup.png

Well, I fixed up my schedule a bit and this is the final result for the first semester:

A: Calculus (Apparently it's the same thing as AP AB just without having to take the AP test . . . dammit.)

Lunch

???

When do you get to school?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

School for me starts on September the 2nd, and I'm dreading how late it is.

The reason? Instead of starting school earlier due to heavy weather in the winter months, they move it back. Instead of getting out on the 15th for Christmas, we're out on the 24th and back on the 28th. Plus we have no break between then and spring break in which we get out on the 20th of June.

Mr_Smarty_1.png

Lunch

???

When do you get to school?

Starts at 8:00. We have every class every day with 45 minute periods, unlike a lot of places that do block scheduling.

Although we do have a pair of days each month that are double periods for half our classes. Morning classes one day, afternoon the other. An hour and a half of bioethics and then I can go home :P

p2gq.jpg

Starting University some time on the 28th September (but don't know if that's the actual day the tutors begin to bother teach us anything or the start of freshers week.) :thumbsup: \' \'

9fade1.png

9fade1.png

9FADE1.png

9fade1.png

I start on September 2nd, and I can't wait, starting HS this year.

Here's my schedule:

1. Physical Science

2. Honors World Studies

3. Guitar 1

4. Honors English

5. Engineering Intro

6. Spanish 1

7. Algebra 2

8. PE

We have block scheduling, so four classes one day and four the next. I signed up for all honors just for the hell of it, so I'm quitting rs for at least a few months to start off school on a good note. I have a goal of a 4.0 this year, so lets hope that works out.

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

Starting on September 1st, and it'll be my Junior year..Fun.

Class schedule:

1. AP Chemistry (double period)

2. AP US History, yay. :roll:

3. Honors Precalculus

4. Honors Spanish 4

5. AP English 11

6. Team Sports (Gym :lol: )

Pretty excited for debate club this year, might go to Harvard or Columbia for some debates, even though I'll probably get killed. :lol:

Alright first day. Freshmen are much smaller than I expected. Seriously. Were we that tiny? I'm a head taller and several (dozen) shades broader than even the football players. Crazy.

I realized on both my block days, my 2nd and 3rd period classes are going to be impossible to navigate between in time for the bells. My blue day 3rd period teacher will probably understand, but I already hate my red day 3rd period teacher.

I only have two teachers than I know I'll hate, and I'm pretty sure chemistry is the only class I'll really dislike. Algebra will suck, and so will Spanish, but the rest of my classes are okay.

Off-campus lunch is alright. Quizno's has $2 sammies and free water, plus I'll probably befriend the guys that work there during our lunch, so I guess it works out good. I'll just have to start bringing something to supplement my Sammie, because by the time I got home today I was pretty hungry, and my mom rarely cooks any more.

Looks like it'll be a boring, maddening school year. My excitement pretty much died out when I realized it was all the same people everywhere.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I start Sept. 8th and I am pretty excited. Going into grade 12 though so theres a lot riding on this year to get into good schools.

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Today was my first day.

1-2 period: Animation

3: Psychology

4: Precalculus

5: Economics

6: Lunch

7-8: Off except for college classed monday wednesday and friday at night

It'll be a boring year but atleast I practically have half days.

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

Well I'm english so idk much about what your talking about :?

However for any of you that understand this then I'm starting my GCSE's this year, on the 5th September.

We have 5 compulsory subjects for the 2 year course which are:

Science (which counts as 2)

English Literature

English Language

Maths

I'm doing 5 more subjects on top of this giving me just 1 (30 minute) free period in a week, and I do saturday school! :shock:

Those 5 subjects are:

Spanish

History

Geography

Business Studies

Extra Science

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

Mine starts in 2 weeks. This year im gonna be a more outgoing person. Me and my friends are always idiots, but now Im gonna be a funny idiot.

Im also playing baseball this year, JV and Varsity if Coach C dosnt pickup another kid. I cant wait because my girlfriend is transferring to my school :D :thumbsup: \:D/

Don't be a funny idiot, I've been there and I'm on my last warning.

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

Alright first day. Freshmen are much smaller than I expected. Seriously. Were we that tiny? I'm a head taller and several (dozen) shades broader than even the football players. Crazy.

LOL. I always ask if we were ever that short. It seems they get shorter every year, and we just grow by mere millimeters. :?

Off-campus lunch is alright. Quizno's has $2 sammies and free water, plus I'll probably befriend the guys that work there during our lunch, so I guess it works out good. I'll just have to start bringing something to supplement my Sammie, because by the time I got home today I was pretty hungry, and my mom rarely cooks any more.

I started last Wednesday, and off-campus lunch has been pretty fun so far, considering we get all this freedom. My friends and I decided to pack sack lunches Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday so we can save some money while going out to eat on the other days (we still go off-campus to eat for sack lunch days, just perhaps at a nearby park or something).

Today, of my 5 friends and I, only 1 had a car (a tiny Corolla) and so four of us had to pack in the back, but it was fun, nonetheless.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

I'm off the hook for this semester due to the fact that I have no money to go to college. I should have some money to start going in January though.

I feel older than a lot of you now. Hell, I never even took my senior year either.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

First day of high school for me tomorrow. :ohnoes:

It should be.... interesting.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

I havent even got my schedule yet, this is bs.

I think we start school in 6 days. :cry:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

On Tuesday, September 8th, school starts.

I've switched high schools. Hopefully I'll have a bit better social experiences and improve my attitude towards work and such. Kinda liking the idea of school, maybe I'll have a better attitude and do well in school. :)

The first semester and probably the whole school year will suck. I didn't get the classes I wanted and none of my core classes are with my friends.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I got my schedule (on the first day of school...), one of my best friends has every single class with me except homeroom. :lol: Overall it's pretty good, except I have 2nd lunch so I am starved during the morning.