What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

Haven't seen many movies recently. I saw Kill Bill II wednesday, don't like the movie tho. I like Tarantino's movies (Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, Jackie Brown etc...) but these aren't my taste...

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

Just watched Monty Pythons Holy Grail and Life of Brian. Seen both of them about 5 or 6 times but always funny. I've got Annie Hall, Duck Soup, The Graduate, and Blazing Saddles for the weekend. This should be one funny weekend (hopefully).

That movie is great.

Anyway, I saw Holy Grail and LOTR: ROTK again to vote in the Movie Poll and Hollow Man was on last night, not a bad film but IMO the ending is poor.

Just saw Saw II, good movie, horrible ending :wink:

Ending wasn't that bad. It was pretty predictiable. Well, the whole movie was predictable but in total it was pretty good. I've seen plenty better.

I saw "Kids of America". I was expecting a comedy, but it turned out to be more of a "fight the power" type of movie. Still, I loved it. I also recently watched The Outsiders again. I love that book and the movie is almost as good.

oli2.jpg

Wallace & Gromit and the Curse of the Were Rabbit

Cracking cheese gromit! :D

Don't be put off the U certificate (here in the UK anyway), since a lot of the funniest parts would require a more mature mind to get. This was VERY funny, and very cleverly funny, something you don't always see nowadays, i really enjoyed this film, highly recommended for someone wanting to walk out with a big grin on their face.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Wallace & Gromit and the Curse of the Were Rabbit

Cracking cheese gromit! :D

Don't be put off the U certificate (here in the UK anyway), since a lot of the funniest parts would require a more mature mind to get. This was VERY funny, and very cleverly funny, something you don't always see nowadays, i really enjoyed this film, highly recommended for someone wanting to walk out with a big grin on their face.

Awesome film!

I like the part where the plane money runs out :lol:

knkcopy.jpg

today i watched "oldboy" foriegn flick, definently got to change the settings from being dubbed in english to original korean and english subtitles. much better that way. great plot twist, great movie. good camera work. great movie. watch it now :evil:

worshippy.gif Oldboy worshippy.gif

Oh boy, did I love that movie. And of course everybody needs to see it in Korean language, the way it was meant to be. :) There's going to be an American remake of the movie in 2006, I think. You've seen the other two movies from the vengeance trilogy aswell? "Sympathie for Mr. Vengeance" and "Sympathie for Lady Vengeance"

What I've seen:

lastdays56gh.jpg

Actor Michael Pitt, playing the role of ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅBlakeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I just watched the movie Saw...Whoa that movie was a beast.

Has anyone here seen Saw II ?... I'm interested to know if I should see it.

I actually really enjoyed saw II. If your looking for another scare the crap out of you make you afraid to go to sleep stuff that you got in saw I your not going to get it.

The movie was thought provoking, gory, and entertaining. It just didnt have the same feel as the first one.

I just watched the movie Saw...Whoa that movie was a beast.

Has anyone here seen Saw II ?... I'm interested to know if I should see it.

I actually really enjoyed saw II. If your looking for another scare the crap out of you make you afraid to go to sleep stuff that you got in saw I your not going to get it.

The movie was thought provoking, gory, and entertaining. It just didnt have the same feel as the first one.

Yeah, I thought the same thing. Hated the ending :?

The Devils Advocate. One of my fav. modern thrillers. Great acting by Al Pachino, really great on intuition and that what's his character needed, Theron and Reeves deliver an excelent preformance as well. You'd almost say "they don't make 'em like that anymore". :P

7.5/10

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Well it was a reasonable evening for films last night. Quite unusual for a sunday.

Gremlins 2: The new batch

Great film from the 90's. Its revenge of the 80's in the sequel/spoof of the original film. This time the gremlins are more mischievous than murderous authough they still look just as ugly and scary as the last time.

Its packed with great laughs, special fx, and hundreds of movie references and parodies. From the obvious Christopher Lee carrying a 'bodysnatchers' pod, to the subtle building which was the same as the labs in Innerspace. Love it :D

Austin Powers in Goldmember

By far the best of the three (imo), great acting and great cameos too. Really loving Kevin Spacey as Dr Evil ehehe. Its another film chocked full of slapstick jokes and spoof movie references.

Neil Mullarkey also puts in a nice little role as the Physician who asks for the urine sample. Neil is a founding member of the Comedy Store Players of which Mike Myers was once a member ;) I met him in london a few months ago. hes incredibly funny

I'm sure most people here have already seen it but its a great film to watch with your mates so grab a copy on DVD and you'll get all the kick [wagon] extras too :P

Johnny Mnemonic

Ok so it wasnt the best of the films but I quite like it. Considering its 10 years old now the effects were pretty good. It was a clever idea having the "ex naval " worker help out near the end ;)

Beyond its clicḫ̩̉̉ sci-fi however there are some real underlying concepts here, who whole idea of completely seperate classes of people, those dependant on technology and those "fighting the power". In a similar way to the Running Man its the underground group that show the true evil. It also poses the question about these pharmacuticalk companies... "what IF there was a cure for aids? and what IF they are holding it back to reap the benefits of selling the drugs to hold back merely the symptoms". Interesting to think about

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12