How2PK

I haven't seen anything of those three, Matt. nosmile.gif

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=srmr ... tle=681012

!!!!

arrow-gremlins2.jpg

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I just finished Mel Brooks Blazing Saddles. Unbelievably funny. After seeing that I went and rented Young Frankenstein by him and its another very very funny movie. These are actually the first movies I've seen with Gene Wilder besides Willy Wonka.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

I just finished Mel Brooks Blazing Saddles. Unbelievably funny. After seeing that I went and rented Young Frankenstein by him and its another very very funny movie. These are actually the first movies I've seen with Gene Wilder besides Willy Wonka.

I really reccomend See no Evil Hear no Evil with Gene Wilder in it./ Its also got Richard Pryor from Superman in it :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

arrow-gremlins2.jpg

Ending is too cheap. The movie overall is nice, just the ending is just 'wtf' kind of thing. So many exits from that building and they group at one (minus the female one) place to 'get out' just bah. Way to kill it.

The Goonies!

Bag of cheese onion chips, a few beers, a few mates. <3

And I was wondering and didn't want to make a topic about it, but...

How many movies do you people watch a day/week/month?

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I really reccomend See no Evil Hear no Evil with Gene Wilder in it./ Its also got Richard Pryor from Superman in it :D
I love Richard Pryor so it will be watched.

I average about a new movie everyday. Sometimes less because I love to reasearch the movies that I watch and find out all kinds of interesting stuff about them and hidden meanings, stuff like that.

On a side note: Has anybody seen The American Success Company (might be called different variations of that) with Jeff Bridges? I really really want to see it but none of the movie rental places has it so I need to decide if I should buy it.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

The Goonies!

Bag of cheese onion chips, a few beers, a few mates. <3

And I was wondering and didn't want to make a topic about it, but...

ive always wanted to see the goonies, never got around to it.

eh, i think it will be ok in this topic. people who would answer that are already looking in this topic most likely.

id have to go weekly, anywhere from 5 to 10. usually watch 3 or 4 at a time, then skip a few days or a day. hardly ever watch a movie once a day for a while in a row.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

5 to 10 a week, that's a nice ammount.

Total of this month:

1. Before Sunrise *nieuw*

2. Before Sunset *nieuw*

3. Happy Gilmore *nieuw*

4. Psycho *herkeken*

5. Hersenhonger *nieuw*

6. No Direction Home *nieuw*

7. Dogma *herkeken*

8. Broken Flowers *nieuw*

9. Once Upon a time in the West *herkeken*

10. Fargo *herkeken*

11. Europa *nieuw*

12. Big Fish *herkeken*

13 Saw x3 *herkeken*

14. A Knife in the Water *herkeken*

15. The Shining *herkeken*

16. BTTF *herkeken*

17. BTTF II*herkeken*

18. BTTF III *herkeken*

19. Gouttes d'eau sur pierres brÃÆÃâÃâûlantes *herkeken*

20. Goodbye Lenin! *herkeken*

21. Zombiegore *herkeken*

22. Troma's War *nieuw*

23. The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou x2 *herkeken*

24. The Thing * Only half* .

25. Lost in Translation x2 *herkeken*

26. Pahts of Glory *herkeken*

27. Cube x2

28. Collateral *herkeken*

29. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas *herkeken*

30. Adaptation *herkeken*

31. SalÃÆÃâÃâò o le 120 giornate di Sodoma *herkeken*

32. Akira *herkeken*

33. Barry Lyndon *herkeken*

34. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind *herkeken*

35. Repulsion *herkeken*

36. O Brother, Where Art Thou? *herkeken*

37. The Fifth Element *herkeken*

38. Southpark Bigger, Longer and Uncut *herkeken*

39. Les Valseuses *nieuw*

40. Boccaccio '70 *nieuw*

41. Ohaỷ̮̫̉ (Good Morning) *nieuw*

42. Hellboy *herkeken*

43. American Beauty *herkeken*

44. The Negotiator*herkeken*

45. A History of Violence *nieuw*

46. Sullivan's Travels *herkeken*

47. Last Days *nieuw*

48. Gangs of New York *herkeken*

49. The Devils Advocate *herkeken*

50. Monty Python and the Holy Grail *herkeken*

51. The Royal Tenenbaums *nieuw*

52. The Goonies *herkeken*

Is what I've seen last month. *nieuw* means new AKA never seen before and *herkeken* means rewatched. :) Some movies say "x2" or "x3" that means I've seen it two or three times this month.

My average a week is between 12 and 16.

21o4pav.jpg

My average a week is between 12 and 16.

thats a lot of movies :D

Death Wish 2 - Charles Broson

after i quoted this i realized i was thinking of "death blow", from an episode of seinfeld i saw last night. so, i dont really need to keep this here at all, but meh :lol:

Van Helsing

Idiotic showcase of special effects.

i wasnt a big fan of the movie either. i did like the special effects though, in most movies i can find one thing that they did right, and in this case it was the special effects. of course, special effects do NOT make a movie, so im still going with the movie sucked.

EDIT: forgot to say, hurt my hand yesterday so i get a day off of work (still have to work at my part time job tonight though :evil: ). got 3 movies on the lineup today: serenity (ill see it in theaters this weekend, just need a movie to watch today), about schmidt, and batman begins.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Cidade de Deus (City of God)

The second time. Absolutely amazing, better than the first time. Brialliantly written, amazing use of colours stunning and fresh camerawork, and an amazing portray of the slums in Rio de Janeiro, the close resemblance between the power of violance and the power of the press and hope. Without a doubt one of the best, if not the best, gangstermovie of all time and deff. up for one of the best movies in general. A must see.

9.5/10

Will see L'enfant tonight.

21o4pav.jpg

SAW 2

is amazing

its bloody and gore filled and presents new challenges to the viewer and the contestants on the so called game the killer presents them

the character jigsaw is the person everyone should be afraid of, he can get to you without you knowing, and there are people like this these days still doing stuff like this or worse

its one of the coolest horror movies ive seen in a while even though its not frightening

sets up for a third movie but the tradition is now carried on by the girl

reccomended

10 out o 10

Depends if it's during school time or i'm on holiday. During an average school week, (mon to sun) roughly 2-3, two being new ones usually, and an old favourite that i love to rewatch. During the school holidays, one day if i'm not doing anything.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Hmm, I just bought two new movies on DVD, ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì3,-- each. 8) They also had like a 25 dvd collection of Jackie Chan's old movies for like 30 euro, but didn't have the money.. :cry:

Anyway, the ones I bought:

I Kina spiser de hunde (In China they Eat Dogs) and Gremlins I guess I will see those two today.

Last night:

L'Enfant

The second "Golden Palm" winning movie of the Belgian brothers Dardenne. It was a pretty good social-drama movie, with great acting and nicely filmed. But I don't see, along with a lot of other people, why it won the Golden Palm...

7.5/10

21o4pav.jpg

the last movies i saw were "longest yard" and "the legend of zoro".

aurash911.png

jeez stop putting your crappy sig in every post you make. Go to your profile and add it there for it to appear on every thread, or even better dont put it in there at all because its lame.

As for the last movies I saw, was feeling pretty tired last night so i went to bed early but I did watch Liar Liar on Sky Two ^_^

Its not that great a film but it is pretty funny and did make me feel a bit better when I was in a bit of a rubbish mood. Jim Carrey is the perfect part in this film and shows some strange similarities to his character in Bruce Almighty. Love the bloopers at the end of the film too. a goose! ROFL

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Underworld

Kate Beckinsale again in a brainless werewolf/vampire actionflick. How lame of the makers to associate werewolf with poor and vampire with rich.

Hulk

I really like this comicbook translation. Though Banner only transforms into the mighty Hulk 3 times in more than 2 hours, it's really worth to see the beautifully crafted green machine, with an amazing detail for facial expressions. I also love the comicbook-stylish way of filming. Recommended!

Ooh, finally somebody who liked the Hulk! :o

I am so happy at the moment. I finally found that "collectors edition" of Hook, with all the documantaries and so, for a few euros. static.gif And I finally bought the 1974 version of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre digipack with a lot of extra features, also for a few euros...

Gonna be a long day today. :)

21o4pav.jpg

daan: Get a job :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

I went to see 'Flightplan' with Jodie Foster yesterday night. My girl liked it, but I think the movie stinks!

Had to do efforts not to fall asleep...

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

Yesterday i watched Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, and Spun.

Both excellent films, pretty much on the same general subject of drug use and abuse. I'm not sure which i prefer really, i've seen Spun several times but only ever read the book of Fear and Loathing. I guess i'll give both films 8/10

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.