What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

Last night I watched Taxi Driver on DVD.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

All three Spider-Man movies in a row. It was the first time I had ever seen number 3.

On the whole, I thought that the second one was the best. The first had the right idea about how to approach the story, with explaining the origins of Spider-Man and presenting personal conflicts, but there was a pervading awkwardness that made the whole thing less than it could have been. The second one backed off on that kind of thing slightly, and did it better. Plus Doc Ock is awesome. Still a bit awkward, and the acting is more wooden than the infamous Star Wars throughout all three. The third one, meh. Too may villains, their appearances too episodic, and Emo Peter = not cool. Although he showed a bit more acting talent when he was acting that version of Peter, it was still entirely stupid and unnecessary.

ANd did you notice how they screwed up Venom? Nothing at all like in the comic series, he's more like Carnage in the movie.

Cujo- Pretty good, who doesn't love rabid dogs?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Just saw The Happening. It was a very slow-moving film but it was good and there were some disturbing parts too :-# Kind of reminds me of Suicide Circle.

Spoiler below:

[hide=]I didn't like the part when the man starts the law mourer and he lies infront of it and gets ripped apart and when the man feed himself to the lions. :cry:[/hide]

There are about 15 movies and 2 seasons of a Angel I have seen that I haven't reviewed yet, just can't will myself to do them after we lost 5 months of reviews. So from now on I am just reviewing random movies whenever it suits my fancy.

The Happening - I liked it. I knew the spoiler before I saw the movie, if you have avoided it so far you might as well keep on avoiding it.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Jumper. Was alot better then I expected.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Strange Wilderness - Slow at the beginning, but got really funny after about a half hour in.

I started to watch Semi-Pro last night, but then I got too tired to focus on it last night, I'm about halfway through. Good so far.

I still have to watch Michael Clayton, and I got these movies for watching at my camp. (I'm going on the 25th for 5 1/2 weeks)

Half Baked, There Will Be Blood, 21, 28 Weeks Later, Be Kind Rewind, Street Kings, Planet Terror, Death Proof

I'll probably get more.

Alien. Kind of a creepy movie, if you ask me. :thumbdown:

You gave Alien a thumbs down down for being creepy. Well done on missing the point.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Yes. Saying a horror film isn't good because it is creepy does seem a bit strange.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Recently, I've watched Blade Runner, Spellbound and Cube.

Blade Runner was rather impressive and I was quite stoked to see it due to its rather great soundtrack. I'd say it was great, nice plot and it looked pretty with all those effects! It was a bit lacking though! 4/5

Spellbound was rather surreal and compelling. About a 4, but it has Gregory Peck in it! 4.5/5

Cube was for a lack of better word... depressing. I couldn't finish the movie due to extreme boredom and I started to get really depressed. In fact, I contemplated suicide for a while. So, I turned off the movie, took a nap and decided I needed to finish it. I took some antidepressants and finished it. Pointless and pretentious; to put it bluntly, it sucked and I'm going to murder the friend who told me to watch this. .5/5.

p915h.gif

Hey. You watch movies too. What do you generally watch and what kind of movies do you like to see?

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Hey. You watch movies too. What do you generally watch and what kind of movies do you like to see?

I watch movies occasionally, but I'm not particularly knowledgeable. i generally watch horror and scifi movies, but I'll usually be down for anything. I wish I could see more good movies, but I enjoy horror and scifi...even if they're filled with mostly atrocious movies. (redundancy!).

p915h.gif

A Sound of Thunder- great story. Horrible, horrible movie. And the whole way that the future changed, the actual process, was completely ridiculous and made no sense whatsoever. Avoid at all costs.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Boy, was that a treat.

I love asian fighting styles. And the scenery in the movie, especially the fight between Chow Yun Fat and the girl in the forest.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|