What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

I watched Rango a few days ago... I honestly didn't really like it :/ I thought the beginning was slow, weird, didn't transition well, and I had no idea where the movie was going. Then the rest was just very cliché, not that funny, and I didn't feel like the movie flowed very well.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Watched Limitless last week. Pretty cool movie IMO. :thumbup:

Bought Paul today, going to watch it. Seen some of it, pretty epic movie. :thumbsup:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

For someone who doesn't like most movies and therefore hasn't seen that many, what would you guys recommend? Just movies that you have to see at some time in your life. If they're on Netflix so I can watch them easily, 10 kudos for you.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

For someone who doesn't like most movies and therefore hasn't seen that many, what would you guys recommend? Just movies that you have to see at some time in your life. If they're on Netflix so I can watch them easily, 10 kudos for you.

*Cracks Fingers*

Blade Runner.

Shaun of the Dead

Dawn of the dead (1978)

Night of the living dead.

City Lights

Metropolis

The good The Bad and the Ugly

Seven Samurai

Pulp Fiction

King Kong.

12 Angry Men

Apocalypse Now

Back to the future

Big Lebowski

Butch Cassidy and the sundance Kid

Days of Heaven

Die Hard

Evil Dead, 2, and Army of Darkness.

Goodfellas.

Matrix.

Memento

Planet of the apes

Psycho

Raiders of the lost arc

Rear Window.

Rocky.

Star Wars VI, V, IV

Terminator

Vertigo

Probably a bunch more. but those are the select few I would recommend EVERYONE to see.

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

I just watched Fast Five. I had seen the first one and didn't like it much so I had no intention of watching the others. But my boyfriend recommended Fast Five so I gave it a try and liked it a lot :P I haven't seen 2-4 but Fast Five was definitely better than 1 IMO XD

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

Away We Go 3/5

Average film, likable actors, plot was a little lacking, I didn't really have any tension or like.. and problems at all, I mean they could of just gone home?

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 2.

I went into this movie having just finished the 7th book, so it was all fresh in my mind. And I was pretty disappointed in it. The only truly good thing about the movie was Snape's story. A hell of a lot was left out (the major dialogue between Harry and Voldemort during their final duel just to name one instance). Seems like time was spent on parts that weren't very important, time that could have been spent towards more important parts (for instance, the movie expanded the killing of Nagini when really, in the book, the snake's death was quite quick; this time could've been spent on the major dialogue between Harry and Voldemort, or the large dialogue between Harry and Dumbledore in that white King's Cross Station environment).

I could write a ton more of the parts that were left out, but I don't think there would be a point. All I will say for now is that I'm really glad I read the book before I watched the movie. I understood everything a lot better cause of it.

Eh, Emma looked very pretty with her long hair in it. :P

I guess I give it a 3/5 (mainly cause of Snape's story; oh, and the short duel between McGonagall and Snape was pretty badass looking, as well as the graphics when the professors were putting up defenses around Hogwarts).

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Sense and Sensibility - Worst love story ever o_O (though in all honesty, it's probably closer to real life...)

Posted Image

Hah, I had to read that whole book and then write a paper for it in just one week. My English teacher decided to cram it in before school ended. I think I was one of the only one's who actually read the whole thing, and it was boring and awful.

I think I have that paper saved somewhere. I can't even imagine what I wrote about.

-goes and looks-

Haha, check out this bs:

Austens Sense and Sensibility is a novel with the dichotomy of two seemingly opposite traits at its core: sense and sensibility. Austen insightfully differentiates between sense and sensibility through the use of her characters Elinor and Marianne, while incorporating humor into the scheme to produce a profound and enjoyable romance.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

^ :lol:

The Eagle - I enjoyed it :P Incredibly predictable but still fun to watch.

Secretariat for like the 5th time. Best story ever :P

Posted Image

I watched Thor last night. Not bad. A little silly, but entertaining :P I didn't like the ending though D:

Posted Image

I would recommend Shawshank Redemption and my personal favorite Gran Torino. Gran Torino was Clint Eastwood's last performance. He was outstanding in his role, but the supporting actors weren't so good. The movie takes you on an emotional roller coaster from sympathy, to laughter, to sorrow. There is a lot of racism in the film, though, so be careful of whom you watch it around, if you do decide to watch it.

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

I watched Thor last night. Not bad. A little silly, but entertaining :P I didn't like the ending though D:

I know you're supposed to underline movie titles and all, but I keep thinking they're links and try to click on them <_<

Staurolite.png

I know you're supposed to underline movie titles and all, but I keep thinking they're links and try to click on them <_<

I've done that too :lol:

Posted Image