How2PK

What movie(s) did you last see?

Saw 21 jump street. Not great, but fairly funny, and better than I expected. I think I like channing tatum much better in a comedy role than I do as a serious actor. 5.5/10.

Saw 21 jump street. Not great, but fairly funny, and better than I expected. I think I like channing tatum much better in a comedy role than I do as a serious actor. 5.5/10.

Not great? I thought it was [bleep]ing hilarious! What didn't you like about it?

Very predictable plot, same genre of jokes that every recent comedy has had, nothing particularly unique or clever. It was, as I said...just...okay.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I've watched The Amazing Spider Man three times in theaters now.

Yeah, I'm obssessed.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

The Great Train Robbery (1903)

This is what happens when you try searching for Action movies from the decade 2000s, but accidentally click 1900s instead.

For a 12-minute silent film with a $150 budget from 1903, I was pretty impressed.

Watched the Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus. It was pretty weird, but I enjoyed the different characters in it.

And I guess I got into an Andrew Garfield/Heath Ledger mood, so I watched Never Let Me Go (Garfield in it) and the Dark Knight (Ledger as the Joker). Never Let Me Go was pretty sad, tbh. I felt it had a pretty slow plot, and it was a relatively short movie. But the ending really got to me.

And as for the Dark Knight, I was reminded of how skillfully Heath played the Joker and how much I dislike the way Batman talks, rofl. Seeing Heath in both Parnassus and the Dark Knight made me really appreciate his acting. It's unfortunate he isn't alive any more.

I guess, if I'm bored tomorrow, I'll try to find Captain America online, since that's one superhero movie I haven't gotten to yet. I doubt I'll enjoy it much, but it'll help me connect with the Avengers story. And I'll probably try to find The Social Network streaming somewhere on the internet. I've always liked that movie.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Batman Begins & The Dark Knight. Hadn't seen them in a while, decided they're worth a watch again. 4/5 for BB, 5/5 for TDK.

Dorian Gray. A similar theme to Macbeth and Frankenstein, which I both enjoyed. 4/5.

Die Another Day. I am actually a fan of mindless explosions and gunfights, even if a film lacks in other departments. 4/5.

God Bless America. It had it's good and bad points, but I enjoyed watching it. 3/5.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. If the Batman trilogy didn't overtake it, I'd call this the film of the decade. 5/5.

Star Trek Nemesis. For some reason this was apparently the worst in all the Star Trek films, but I enjoyed it the most. 4/5.

This Means War. I would have enjoyed it a lot less if Chris Pine wasn't in it. It got a few laughs out of me at points though. 3/5.

The Da Vinci Code & Angels and Demons. Both brilliant films, 5/5 each.

Johnny Mnemonic. You can't help but smile at the technological side of things, but Keanu Reeves gives a good performance. 3/5.

Point Break. Moderate, nothing special but worth a watch. 3/5.

The Avengers (1998). Such a good cast but such a letdown of a film. 1/5.

Equilibrium. Brilliant film, and I don't care what anyone else says. 5/5 because Christian Bale is awesome.

The Fugitive & US Marshalls. Both above-average and worth a watch. 4/5 each.

All the Die Hard films. 4/5, 3/5, 3/5 and 4/5 respectively.

Hell Ride. Skeptical about this at first, but it turned out to be pretty good for a biker film. 4/5.

Sin City. A masterpiece. 5/5.

Went and saw the new Bourne film, Bourne Legacy last night. I thought it was a horrible excuse for a Bourne film. It was like a awful fan fiction.

tFtfA.jpg

I'll just name the past 3 movies I saw in theatres.

The Amazing Spiderman - The new spiderman does a much better job than Toby did, in my opinion. I like that this Spiderman is a bit more comical and cocky, and how the storyline of the movie played out. It was quite predictable, but not in a horrible way. 9/10

The Dark Knight Rises - I had been awaiting this film, and have to say I was not disappointed. The storyline, albeit predictable did have a piece that caught me entirely off-guard, which I enjoyed greatly. If not for the performance by Heath Ledger in the Dark Knight, I would have rated this the best of the trilogy. Regardless, it was a good movie, that of course left an opening for a future split. 10/10

Total Recall - A bit too predictable for my liking. The storyline felt rushed, but maybe that was just me. I personally was somewhat bored during this movie, and I even watched it in a nicer theatre than I usually visit. It just wasn't my cup of tea. 6/10

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Saw Kill Bill Volume 1 and Shaun of the Dead last night.

All this time, I thought Kill Bill was a comedy...

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Comedy? How'd you get that?

Tonight I watched Margin Call, had a compelling story.

tFtfA.jpg

Just watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Very good movie, it was cool to see Jim Carrey in a more serious role as well.

TANSTAAFL

spiderman and batman, and i have to say, both were disappointing. for batman, probably only because heath ledger did amazing in the dark knight. as for spiderman well, andrew garfield is too dorky for my taste. not that tobey maguire was any better, though.

Just got back from watching The Dark Knight Rises. My quick thoughts on it:

[hide= may contain spoilers for those who haven't seen it yet]

I liked the plot development and how they [further] developed the characters. Batman didn't annoy me as much in this one as he had in the previous two movies. I liked Bane in this one, simply because he had that 'don't give a [bleep]' attitude (similar to the Joker). I felt that his ending was a bit abrupt in light of the focus on him the whole movie. Definitely an interesting plot twist in the end. I guess I liked it and didn't at the same time. I felt less satisfied with the ending (Gotham being saved) knowing that the woman was behind it all instead of Bane, tbh. As a side note, Bane's voice was surprising but great at the same time. I've seen pictures of him and I never would have thought he would have the voice that he did. It was hard to understand at times, but I liked how it wasn't the usual low guttural voice; higher pitched, more nonchalant sounding, I guess.

Anyway, I still find the Joker to be a better villain simply because of his motives (his motives being more chaotic and sporadic yet him executing them with stunning precision and planning). Overall, it was a good movie, I think. I liked the Dark Knight's villain better, but I think the overall development in this movie was more noticeable in the Dark Knight Rises.[/hide]

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Psycho - Liked it, but mostly just for Norman's monologue during dinner. The rest is good, but that scene is the peak IMO.

One Hour Photo - Great movie, a new favorite. Actually a re-watch, but I understood far more than before. Robin Williams is a much better actor than comedian.

ParaNorman - Was MUCH better than I was expecting, really liked this one too.

Yeah, I pretty much never post movies I don't like because I never finish watching them.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

office space: very funny movie, relatable too now I'm at work. :)

Saving private ryan: finally got around to watching it, great film. Loved the characters and the atmosphere, didn't quite like the gore, I couldn't watch some of the violence :( great film though.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Cowboys and aliens.

I'm impressed by the sheer volume of terrible cliche movie moments they managed to pack into a mere two hours. 2/10, would not watch again.

polvCwJ.gif

I'm impressed by the sheer volume of terrible cliche movie moments they managed to pack into a mere two hours. 2/10, would not watch again.

I'm convinced that, even with the cliches, it could have been a better movie if it wasn't so serious.

The Intouchables. This french movie about the relationship between a paraplegic and his unlikely helper.

Watched it again last night, it's such a funny, feel good story. Highly reccomend.

Swaggers.png

Hanna. It actually sort of reminded me of the bourne identity (except replace an amnesic bourne with a 16 year old raised by an ex CIA operative in the wilderness of norther Finland, raised to kill a specific person person).

Just watched the Expendable 2, never having seen the first one.

I feel like I missed out on a lot of references. But it was worth seeing Chuck Norris embody his badassery.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Finally watched Titanic, since everyone always seemed so scandalized that I hadn't seen it.

It was okay...I guess it was pretty hyped up but it didn't live up to that for me. I'd give it....7/10.

polvCwJ.gif

Also watched Full Metal Jacket. Pretty good....7.5.

polvCwJ.gif

I saw Hit & run last night. It was pretty Funny. Did NOT like seeing Male Cabbage :mad: Would have been nice to see the Bank robbery part.

Level 99 Skills 26/27 200M exp Skills 4/27
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Was silly...5/10.

polvCwJ.gif