Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
How2PK

What movie(s) did you last see?

idk what you guys are talking about. The Grey was amazing

the grey? more like the GAY

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

took the words right out of my mouth , i say with a seductive winking face

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

took the words right out of my mouth , i say with a seductive winking face

ew, why were my words in your mouth?

polvCwJ.gif

Watched Super 8. It's got a strong 90's movie vibe to it, with just what you'd expect from a movie by J.J. Abrams with Spielberg producing. It's like Cloverfield, Jaws, and Lost had a love child. That has occasional Michael Bay tendencies (i.e. the overly-explosive train derailment).

22031_s.gif

Saw Zero Dark Thirty. It was pretty good. More deserving of "Best Picture" than Argo imo, although the best movie I've seen this year was Les Mis.

8/10

polvCwJ.gif

I watched Skyfall on DVD earlier this week. It was pretty Good :) It revealed a lot of information about his Past.

Yesterday I watched 4 Movies :) I watched: Identity Thirf, A Good Day to Die Hard, Safe Haven, Silver Lineings

I have already watched Identity Thief & Safe Haven so it was just Good to see them both again.

A Good Day to Die Hard was a Good Action movie like all of the previous ones.

Silver Linings was a Funny movie & had a good story.

Level 99 Skills 26/27 200M exp Skills 4/27
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

Watched Wreck-It Ralph. Loved its art style, use of cameos of classic video game characters, and general plot and characterization. Can't really call it the best thing since sliced bread, but I thought it was enjoyable and worth the renting.

I wonder how long has it been since I last posted here? Oh well, guess I'll return a month later when I find a movie that piques my interest.

Finally watched Forrest Gump. Enjoyed thoroughly. 8/10

polvCwJ.gif

Saw Zero Dark Thirty. It was pretty good. More deserving of "Best Picture" than Argo imo, although the best movie I've seen this year was Les Mis.

8/10

Only 8/10? I loved the whole movie :). AT LEAST 9/10!

Finally watched Forrest Gump. Enjoyed thoroughly. 8/10

That was the first time you've seen it?! WAT

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Only 8/10? I loved the whole movie :). AT LEAST 9/10!

Ehh...I did enjoy the movie, but a 9 is a movie that's almost completely perfect, and I just didn't think ZD30 was that.

That was the first time you've seen it?! WAT

Yeah. For a bit of a film aficionado there are several key movies I've missed, but I'm trying to catch myself up.

polvCwJ.gif

I saw Looper last night. It was much better than I was expecting and the ending really caught me off guard, which doesn't happen very often in big budget Hollywood movies.

• Like 1

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

It's a film that involves future crime gangs using time travel as a method to commit murder and the protagonist was tasked to kill his future self, but didn't. That is all I really know about it since I haven't seen it myself due to knowing time travel themes are a tricky subject.

Looper was good, but I felt that all the time travel and stuff got a little confusing, as it normally does to me. Love the presence of both JGL and Bruce Willis. Both amazing actors, and JGL is quickly becoming one of my favourites, thanks to all his films from the last year or two.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I don't care for time travel either, but Looper was really good.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

^ that's a good way to put it hahaha

I wanna see the new die hard

I don't think I've seen any of them ever.

I heard the 3rd one got bad reviews though?

max.png 50.png

Olympus Has Fallen

Die Hard in the White House, that sums it up pretty much exactly. Had some cool scenes, was alright. Was basically Pro-American propaganda, but meh.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

It had terrorists attacking the White House. You were expecting something different? :P

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Watched the Hobbit, finally. Went above my expectations, I expected it to deviate alot more from the book. A nice watch, not the greatest movie ever, but definitely worth seeing. If not for anything else, then just for the beautiful visuals.

My words, but a whisper - your deafness, a shout.

-

If the future's looking dark, we're the ones who have to shine. If there's no one in control, we're the ones who draw the line

-

Quick to judge, quick to anger, slow to understand. Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand.

Saw Lincoln. Very good - 8/10

polvCwJ.gif

Saw Olympus Has Fallen

Was incredibly happy

Very realistic, nothing I can really think of that was fake/meh to lower my rating

At least a solid 9/10

:)

max.png 50.png

I tend to use Rotten Tomatoes for this sort of stuff these days, but just to give a taste of some of the past few months of film viewing:

-Ugetsu Monogatari - 9/10. Atmospheric period piece, cinematography excellent and a great adaptation of 18th century morality literature.

-The Leopard - 9/10. Although long, this is a stunningly beautiful and compelling portrait of the decline of the aristocracy. Subtle and elegaic.

-Lincoln - 8/10. Day Lewis mainly carries this, but nevertheless Spielberg's usual simple morality has managed not to annoy me in this one instance.

-The 3 Worlds of Gulliver - 5/10. A very average adaptation of a literary classic, forgettable and decidedly hammy.

-Citizen Kane - 9/10. I can see why it's a classic. Amazing character study, beautifully shot and marvellously acted.

-Ocean Waves - 6/10. A rather bland and angsty story of unrequited 'teen love'.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau