What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

Saw 2 is the most amazing sequel ive seen to a movie in years

the ending is so awesome that everyone and their dog should see it

sets up fer a third movie

I'm hopefully seeing that this weekend. A few mates are coming over to watch the first one then we're going to the cinema :D

Tonight however i'm off to see the Corpse Bride, cya

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Yesterday i watched Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, and Spun.

Both excellent films, pretty much on the same general subject of drug use and abuse. I'm not sure which i prefer really, i've seen Spun several times but only ever read the book of Fear and Loathing. I guess i'll give both films 8/10

I've never seen Fear And Loathing, but the book is briliant. I quite enjoyed Spun when I saw it.

I've been quite busy recently so I haven't seen any films for a while, but Star Wars Ep 2 is on tonight so I'll watch that.

I just saw Mysterious Skin last night, and it was literally the most well-done film I've ever seen. It's done by an independent label so it hasn't had that much publicity, but the filmmaking was ridiculous and amazing, though the content was slightly disturbing.

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

Hook! - Absolutely amazing, but that's old news. I really, really love this movie, especially when it's rainy outside. Of course it's full with cheap sentiment and cliches, but it's so cute, it makes all warm inside. heart.gif

7/10.

Gremlins - Really cool horror-comedy from the early 80's. Very cute and funny, of course it's nowhere scary or something, but that's not what it's about. It has got the typical 80's atmosphere in everything, and that's pretty cool. :)

7/10.

Up for today: I Kinda Spiser de Hunde, Tokyo monogatari, the second two hours of La Meglio GioventÃÆÃâÃâù and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Hook! - Absolutely amazing, but that's old news. I really, really love this movie, especially when it's rainy outside. Of course it's full with cheap sentiment and cliches, but it's so cute, it makes all warm inside. heart.gif
BANGERANG!

I still enjoy that movie a lot. I actually watched it not too long ago myself :)

I should probably get it on DVD. My VHS version is a bit [cabbage]ty at the start :(

BANGERANG!

I still enjoy that movie a lot. I actually watched it not too long ago myself :)

I should probably get it on DVD. My VHS version is a bit cabbage at the start :(

You lewd, crude, rude, bag of pre-chewed food, Dude! :D Ru-fi-O, Ru-fi-O! (I know Peter said the first line):D

Just seen I Kina Spiser de Hunde. I thought it was pretty good. A Danish violant comedy in the style of Lock Stock and Snatch. A little bit less funny, but a bit more violant. Still really made me laugh out loud a lot though. A must see for everybody who loved Lock Stock and Snatch.

Up next after coffee break:

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

21o4pav.jpg

Helter Skelter

Amazing film. Everything just frightened me because it all really happened. Charles Manson was a real nutcase, and everyone who thinks/thought he is/was the new Christ are nutcases too.

Well i went to the cinema last night to go and see Corpse Bride by Tim Burton and I loved it :D

The puppets look spectacular and the person I went with didnt even know it was stop motion animation until I told them. It looked so perfect to not be done with high powered computers.

The voice talents were great, the design superb and the songs really fun.

If you like Tim Burton's Beetlejuice and Nightmare before Christmas then you'll love this film ^_^

7.5/10

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I want to see Corpse Bride!!! But it isn't out heere, yet. :cry: You're making me jelous, Matt.

21o4pav.jpg

The Manson's. :? They murdered Polanski's wife.

The Manson family was actually convicted for the murders of 35 people.

I know they murdered more people, but I think Tate is the only person whom I know from the murders.

21o4pav.jpg

I want to see Corpse Bride!!! But it isn't out heere, yet. :cry: You're making me jelous, Matt.
lol i thought it was out this week?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

lol i thought it was out this week?

Nup, it doesn't even mention in it the "comming soon" section.

http://www.cinecity.nl/2cinefilm/index.html

Binnekort means comming soon.

21o4pav.jpg

That's akward, because it's already out here for a week or so.

Yea, according to the website of Metropolis the premiere was at the 26th of October. But our Cinema is late a lot. But sometimes they're the first with certain movies as well. It's really weird. It's playing in the Patḫ̩̉̉ cinemas as well. :? But those are so far away. Maybe I can talk my parents into going to Antwerp this weekend. ^.^

21o4pav.jpg

I can be at any of the pathe cinema's in amsterdam within 20 minutes, Daan.

*evil laugh* :twisted:

/me cries...

Don't tease me! :cry:

21o4pav.jpg

Up this weekend will probably be Star Wars 3, and possibly Jarhead too.

As for how many movies I watch in a month...That differs so much...Sometimes I watch 3 movies a day, and other times I watch like, 1 if that a week. I guess if you took an average it would probably be 10ish, maybe slightly more per month.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

Daan :D Hook is one of my favourite movies of all time. It makes me cry each time I see it - it was the favourite movie of my childhood, and the whole movie is about forgetting who you were as a child and the loss of innocence, and so when I see it, that message just really hits me double... For a kid's movie, it's so well-done.

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

Last movie i watched....wassssss.... i think Rounders, actually yes it was Rounders, i have it on my laptop

i love Rounders, cause im a huge poker fan, it just shows you what goes on in those backrooms, its a great movie, i highly reccomend it

Last movie i watched....wassssss.... i think Rounders, actually yes it was Rounders, i have it on my laptop

i love Rounders, cause im a huge poker fan, it just shows you what goes on in those backrooms, its a great movie, i highly reccomend it

i like rounders too, i think i had that in one of my previous posts in this topic (although i may have missed it).

i just finished weatherman, and i was disapointed. i like nick cage and everything so it wasnt the people. i think the previews led me to think it was going to be something, and then it turned out to be something else. it was ok, i didnt dislike it, just didnt live up to what i thought it would.

jarhead comes out tommorow, and i definently got to go see that one. sam mendes! jake gyllenhaal! awesome 8)

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Daan :D Hook is one of my favourite movies of all time. It makes me cry each time I see it - it was the favourite movie of my childhood, and the whole movie is about forgetting who you were as a child and the loss of innocence, and so when I see it, that message just really hits me double... For a kid's movie, it's so well-done.

yes_new.gif

It's very good for a "kid's movie", and of course we can trust Spielberg with adding some double message that keeps it fun for all ages. I think one of my fav. scenes is where they have the food fight. :D

Just saw the first 2 hours of Batman Begins. I thought it was really great. They took enough time to develop and introduce the young Bruce, who is greatly done by Bale, and then the action comes. It's nice to see how all great action movies are structurally based on one; Seven Samurai. The director, Nolan, which we already know from Memento and the excellent remake of the Norwegian thriller Insomnia, managed to capture a great dark atmosphere, which not only adds a lot to the city and atmosphere of the film, but also perfectly matches WayneÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s youth. Also big props to the rest of the all star cast; Gary Oldman, Michael Caine, Liam Neeson, Katie Holmes, Cillian Murphey, Tom Wilkinson and Rutger Hauer. Last 15 minutes will be done after dinner.

:)

21o4pav.jpg