what do you think will happen in 2012?

SeanyTheSailor

The planet Nibiru will pass by Earth, causing cataclysms and catastrophes. The Annunaki will turn us into their slaves and force us to mine gold in order to repair their planet's atmosphere. Then we will all be herded to the Realm of Zai'igon, the Reptilian planet.

"People" that are in high offices (including the pope) will turn out to be reptilians. They act as spies, and they will reveal information to the Annunaki as part of some conspiracy.

If you do not believe, repent and ye shall be saved. If ye do not repent, the Annunaki will make you enslaved.

We are coming into a new era. The global economy is collapsing. The world is getting warmer. Wars begin to break out. Be wary.

^ Honestly, who believes this [cabbage]?

The stupid, it burns. It BURNS, I say!

As was said previous, I think we'd all benefit if we focused on the stuff that actually had a scientific base as far as this goes. Everything else should be treated as if it doesn't exist as far as this topic is concerned. That would help make this a more beneficial topic, personally. This crazy conspiracy-theory [cabbage] should be confined to another topic, for the people who want a laugh. The people who want to have an honest discussion about this should be able to do so.

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people will freak out or just use the day as an excuse to riot and loot. People will have hugeass, super expensive parties to celebrarte the last day, some people will inevitabley kill themselves, lots of news coverage on anything slightly out of the ordinary...then it'll be the next day, everyone will have a super hangover...and then we go back to our lives again :mellow:

I don't like fun, it upsets me.-- Marilyn Manson

We will realize the Chinese have been injecting thermite into our food, out toys, everything.

We will then burn.

[if any Chinese folks were offended by this statement, then I'd like to say that they will get their revenge on 2012.]

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]