what do you think will happen in 2012?

SeanyTheSailor

The forecast is based primarily on what is claimed to be the end-date of the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar, which is presented as lasting 5,125 years and as terminating on December 21 or 23, 2012, along with interpretations of assorted legends, scriptures, numerological constructions and prophecies.
From Wiki.

Notice the, "along with interpretations of assorted legends, scriptures, numerological constructions and prophecies," most people think its just because of the Mayan calendar but its not.

Personally, I don't believe anything is going to happen, but I hope we all die. I just think it would be amazing if this actually came true, so I want it to happen.

Awesome! I won't have to buy any Christmas presents that year, but I'll still GET my birthday ones.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't some scientists recently discover we're going to have a polar shift around 2012?

We have polar shifts around every 11 years I think it is.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Didn't some scientists recently discover we're going to have a polar shift around 2012?

We have polar shifts around every 11 years I think it is.

Tried looking up how long the period is between polar shifts and found... nothing. But if it's every 11 years I guess we have nothing to worry about.

28jkzuv.jpg2a9b8sy.jpgwqx853.jpg

gridblack.png

There will be global events taking place in 2012, just like every other year. Conspirators will claim to have predicted said events, even though they will probably be nothing out of the ordinary.

The specific date is December 21st I believe. I can't claim to be sure that nothing big will happen in 2012, but to me it just sounds like another Y2K or the Hadron Collider. When we all wake up on the 22nd I say we celebrate - "The Day After the Apocalypse". :mrgreen:

There will be global events taking place in 2012, just like every other year. Conspirators will claim to have predicted said events, even though they will probably be nothing out of the ordinary.

The specific date is December 21st I believe. I can't claim to be sure that nothing big will happen in 2012, but to me it just sounds like another Y2K or the Hadron Collider. When we all wake up on the 22nd I say we celebrate - "The Day After the Apocalypse". :mrgreen:

Im going to yell in 2012 believers faces on the 22nd. Then laugh/mourn the people who committed suicide on the day of the 20th.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I've seen when reading that conspiracy theory that there would be anormal siesmic(sp?) activity happening from time to time around the world starting around half 2009. I have yet to see one.

I don't see why it ould be different than other years, all the usual will happen, nothing more.

I hope something big does happen. Not something to end the world, but just something big enough so all the paranoid conspirators can get to say "I TOLD YOU SO!!"

Also, I know at least four people that are turning 18 on the 21st of 2012 :P

wl7w9j.png

Im going to yell in 2012 believers faces on the 22nd. Then laugh/mourn the people who committed suicide on the day of the 20th.

Why commit suicide, rather enjoy the event then just die like you can any other day.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Why commit suicide, rather enjoy the event then just die like you can any other day.

I just said sucide because of the 2012 moive trailer, where people were commiting mass sucides.

[yt]FIQ48716awA[/yt]

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

That video looks fake to me, I need proof that they really are doing a movie like that. Looks like parts of other movies and also some of the effects look too amateurish to be from hollywood.

The Yellow stone volcanoe footage, not the RV one the cloud with the grey skies part, is from Dantes Peak.

I just said sucide because of the 2012 moive trailer, where people were commiting mass sucides.

[yt]FIQ48716awA[/yt]

oh, at which point in the trailer?

Ot: I want to see the movie just to see earth get destroyed, the plot is gonna be The day after tomorrowish and probably very crappy from the look of it.

[hide=]

[yt]FIQ48716awA[/yt]

Ot: I want to see the movie just to see earth get destroyed, the plot is gonna be The day after tomorrowish and probably very crappy from the look of it.

[/hide]

12 seconds in shows the mass suicide if that was what you were asking.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

You know what? [bleep] it. Here's my plan. Throw a huge end of the world party. Invite hundreds of people, book a few bands, whatever. If the world ends, we'll go out having fun. If it doesn't, then we'll have had an awesome party. Do I honestly, think the worlds gonna end? Nope, but why not have fun with it.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

[hide=]

[yt]FIQ48716awA[/yt]

[/hide]

12 seconds in shows the mass suicide if that was what you were asking.

Thank you!

You know what? [bleep] it. Here's my plan. Throw a huge end of the world party. Invite hundreds of people, book a few bands, whatever. If the world ends, we'll go out having fun. If it doesn't, then we'll have had an awesome party. Do I honestly, think the worlds gonna end? Nope, but why not have fun with it.

Plus if the world ends, you wont have to pay the bands and ect. :)

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Actually, you'd probably have fun until it starts. Then it would be more like the beginning of Cloverfield. And pure, abject horror.

On the upside, the whole thing is a load of fishpatties, so it wouldn't matter how it happened.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Lock my doors, and hide in my house. People are going to be going "what the hell, im dying anyways" and be blowing themseleves up and whatnot. II plan on avoiding it.

Lock my doors, and hide in my house. People are going to be going "what the hell, im dying anyways" and be blowing themseleves up and whatnot. II plan on avoiding it.

Yeah that's true, even if nothing happens, a LOT of hell will still break lose. (robberies, murders,rapes, people blowing everything up, people driving as fast as they can through cities).

Nothing.

All hail the Magic Konch!

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg