what do you think will happen in 2012?

SeanyTheSailor

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing.

All hail the Magic Konch!

Ha, took me a while to get that reference.

Spongebob, duh.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Nothing will happen.

People have predicted the end of the world before, so why should this time be any different?

That's sort of stupid logic.

"I've never been robbed before, why should this year be any different"

Same logic pretty much.

Not that I think anythings actually gonna happen, other than what people cause because of superstitions.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

The last end of the world thing was the Large Hadron Collider. Black holes. :roll:

The thing that was funny about that is the guy who came up with it was completely unqualified, like a Biologist or Botanist or something.

That's what people said to Alfred Wegner when he proposed continental drift.

Or rather why he was completely ignored amongst the scientific community.

Hey buddy, what you're saying makes sense but - you're a meterologist not a geologist.

Too bad.

On Topic : Nothing will happen. At the very least I'll be halfway through my [hopeful] degree.

Nothing.

All hail the Magic Konch!

Ha, took me a while to get that reference.

And SpongeBob SquarePants took it from Lord of The Flies. ;)

one of my friends from sydney has his 20th birthday on the 21-12-2012, supposedly the world will end on his birthday. how would ya feel?

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

nothing.

i love how you mods delete my post and expect me to post my opinions when its already said previously. rofl.

Haha, yeah. I think it's the newbies that are trigger-happy with the delete button. Happened to me a few times already. -.-

Anyway, back on topic. I don't think anything will happen, just like most normal people believe. Only really superstitious people would believe that the world will end on a date that might have (or might not have) been predicted by an ancient culture to be the "End of All Days". I think perhaps a few people will commit suicide (just like the classic George Orwell public radio broadcast of "The War of the Worlds" decades ago), but people will be like "And they said the world would end? Haha, bloody fools" and move on. It will be just like past "End-Times" theories that existed centuries or even a few years ago. If anything happened, it wouldn't really matter anyway; we'd all be dead.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

nothing.

i love how you mods delete my post and expect me to post my opinions when its already said previously. rofl.

Haha, yeah. I think it's the newbies that are trigger-happy with the delete button. Happened to me a few times already. -.-

Same here. <.<

Curb your enthusiasm.

I will graduate from college and if the world ends, I went to school for free and I die a happy man.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I don't think much will happen, but I'm worried about the religious nutters blowing themselves up and gunning down people in public...

"Hey! the worlds going to end tomorrow! You know what I've ALWAYS wanted to do? Gun innocent people down in public!" :ohnoes:

(Good thing i live in the country, less people) ::'

Catsmoker.png

I left my wife for a level 59 tank mage

You know what? [bleep] it. Here's my plan. Throw a huge end of the world party. Invite hundreds of people, book a few bands, whatever. If the world ends, we'll go out having fun. If it doesn't, then we'll have had an awesome party. Do I honestly, think the worlds gonna end? Nope, but why not have fun with it.

Plus if the world ends, you wont have to pay the bands and ect. :)

I'd want half up front if I were one of those bands. Just in case.

I honestly don't think anything is going to happen. Maybe an earthquake.. maybe a zombie apocalypse who knows..

tFtfA.jpg

Whats the point in that? You don't need money if you're dead, which contradicts your "just in case" argument.. Unless you didn't have any cash and wanted to blow the payment on the party? But if you're in the band then thats next to impossible.

Catsmoker.png

Whats the point in that? You don't need money if you're dead, which contradicts your "just in case" argument.. Unless you didn't have any cash and wanted to blow the payment on the party? But if you're in the band then thats next to impossible.

I thought that was self explanatory. Just in case the world doesn't end ... :|

tFtfA.jpg

Sorry, I presumed the "Just in case" was as in "Just in case" the payers were too dead to pay after the party, referring to another poster's post about not having to pay the bill if the world ends.

My apologies if I mis-interpreted that or appeared rude. :oops:

Catsmoker.png

Sorry, I presumed the "Just in case" was as in "Just in case" the payers were too dead to pay after the party, referring to another poster's post about not having to pay the bill if the world ends.

My apologies if I mis-interpreted that or appeared rude. :oops:

It's all cool it happens. :)

tFtfA.jpg

I shall turn 20. I will also use the idiots idea of the world ending to my advantage. I'll get them to bring their stuff over for me to have, and I'll get into extra stuff with some chicks.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Ugh, I'll be 25 in 2012...that is mildly depressing.

On the world ending stuff, it won't happen. The world didn't end in the dozen or so times in recent memory that somebody came up woth a crack-pot theory so why should it end this time? Plus, if you say that it won't happen you can give a big "told you so" if it doesn't however, if the world does end, we'll all be dead so you don't need to worry about losing face by being wrong :P .

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

nothing, its all a load of superstitious crap. My brother freaked out over this (he is very easy to convince about end of the world scenarios and he is also very, VERY stupid ;)) and I just told him to shutup. He couldn't sleep basically. I went to see Knowing, and he wouldn't go with me because of the end of the world part. What a dumb crap :|

disturbeda.png