what do you think will happen in 2012?

SeanyTheSailor

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of suicide, lots of sex, lots of suicide accompanying lots of sex.

It will be a very interesting day, but nothing of biblical proportions is going to happen

Now that I done some digging, I do know that scientists are saying that an extreme solar storm is supposed to occur some time between 2010 and 2012. They're expecting it to be just one or two notches under the one that occurred in the 50s (crippling damage to electronics, Aurora Borealis seen in Mexico, all sorts of crazy [cabbage] like that happened when this was going on). While we can expect this to hurt a LOT if it's in the same ballpark as the eggheads are estimating it to be, we might get some interesting innovations from this. We didn't have the tech we have now in the 50s, after all. We might get some interesting readings or something when this hits.

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

It will be a very interesting day, but nothing of biblical proportions is going to happen

Now that I done some digging, I do know that scientists are saying that an extreme solar storm is supposed to occur some time between 2010 and 2012. They're expecting it to be just one or two notches under the one that occurred in the 50s (crippling damage to electronics, Aurora Borealis seen in Mexico, all sorts of crazy [cabbage] like that happened when this was going on). While we can expect this to hurt a LOT if it's in the same ballpark as the eggheads are estimating it to be, we might get some interesting innovations from this. We didn't have the tech we have now in the 50s, after all. We might get some interesting readings or something when this hits.

Before it hits (they will probably tell us on the news) I'll unplug every electronics I have (except maybe the TV), so I can save it all from frying :P. Wonder what I'm going to do while there's no power though XD.

Anyway, come to think of it, maybe the war for the arctic oil. Who says it's going to start in 2012 though? :lol:

Anyway, come to think of it, maybe the war for the arctic oil. Who says it's going to start in 2012 though? :lol:

It could start any time, I would guess. But maybe it will reach it's end in 2012?

Nuclear power(and assuming a crisis coal) is too viable for us to get into a war over oil in the artic

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

Alot will happen. There are hundreds of thousands of people who believe this and they will be going crazy. I think there will be alot of suicides and alot of crime will happen. I honestly don't think the world will end but what about all the people that do believe. They will be buggin out.

sig2di2.png

99 Magic achieved in December 2004.

99 Cooking achieved in Novemeber 2003.

743rd to achieve 80 Dungeoneering.

Won over 5.5 Bill staking in partyhats and cash.

RSC product account created in 2002.

Before it hits (they will probably tell us on the news) I'll unplug every electronics I have (except maybe the TV), so I can save it all from frying :P. Wonder what I'm going to do while there's no power though XD.

Sit back, relax, and enjoy the light show? If they think that this one's going to be on the same scale as one that made the Aurora Borealis visible in Mexico, chances are, you're going to get a very nice natural fireworks display as long as you're not living right on the equator.

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

Wonder what I'm going to do while there's no power though XD.

I'd probably loose my sanity. :cry:

I love technology too much to go without it.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

To tell you the truth, I'm gonna bet a moron $1 Billion that its NOT going to happen.

Win-Win situation right?

Reminds me of the bet made in the movie Armageddon.

A guy bet a million dollars (?) that he would die. Really stupid.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

In 2012? Youtube users will be uploading 50 hours of videos each minute, Avril Lavigne Girlfriend will have over 500 millions views and starting January first 2012, sites like 2012 supplies will be making millions. I will probably invite a couple of friends, get chairs and site down on top of the highest building that will be built then and watch the world end if it really does, or just take good time.

Also, check this out for all the "supposed" reason why the world will end. http://2012supplies.com/what_is_2012/main.html

ib7rVm.png

In 2012? Youtube users will be uploading 50 hours of videos each minute, Avril Lavigne Girlfriend will have over 500 millions views and starting January first 2012, sites like 2012 supplies will be making millions. I will probably invite a couple of friends, get chairs and site down on top of the highest building that will be built then and watch the world end if it really does, or just take good time.

Also, check this out for all the "supposed" reason why the world will end. http://2012supplies.com/what_is_2012/main.html

That website might actually be useful. Not for 2012 preparation, of course, but for general emergency items. There's TONS of stupid [cabbage] that could happen at any given minute. Why wait for some random date an ancient civilization pulled out of their [wagon] to get ready for it?

That website might actually be useful. Not for 2012 preparation, of course, but for general emergency items. There's TONS of stupid [cabbage] that could happen at any given minute. Why wait for some random date an ancient civilization pulled out of their [wagon] to get ready for it?

Not that site. I was looking at it, and if you want to stockpile survival stuff, you're better off going to Gander Mountain or Army/Navy surplus stores. Orwholesale stores.Mmmm. Yeah, I've thought about building a compound in the Rockies or something just in case, but then I realized it was stupid, then I realized it would be a great resort/hotel/gameshow.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I always marvel how the people who think of these things, forget about time zones. They say at a specific time, the world will end, but does that mean that the world is slowly going to end in sections at a time, as the zero hour occurs in each timezone? (Unlucky us in New Zealand then. (GMT +12))

I actually calculated the hour of this 2012 thing according to the official countdown, and it happens for us Kiwis at 1am on the 22nd of December, even though doomsday is supposed to be the 21st of December.

Hmm...

Supposed to end on 22 December 2012, right?

I'll be three days after eighteen, sitting around, happy because I finished all my highschool crap early so I have nothing important to do, reading something probably, moaning about how I still have a year to go until I can get drunk legally, laughing at the poor sods who still have THREE years to go, getting annoyed by siblings (two of which will be teenage menaces and the other will be a ten year old twit who likes purple too much and is totally going to vandalize mount rushmore someday)...

Yeah. Not much different from normal, besides that everyone will be several years older. And I'll be taller. And probably in better shape. And have longer hair...

Not much different.

I say nothing will happen.

What I think would be cool...

:twisted: Earth gets blown up to make way for a hyperspace highway.

*whistle* Who, me?

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

I'll be three days after eighteen, sitting around, happy because I finished all my highschool crap early so I have nothing important to do, reading something probably, moaning about how I still have a year to go until I can get drunk legally, laughing at the poor sods who still have THREE years to go, getting annoyed by siblings (two of which will be teenage menaces and the other will be a ten year old twit who likes purple too much and is totally going to vandalize mount rushmore someday)...

Yeah. Not much different from normal, besides that everyone will be several years older. And I'll be taller. And probably in better shape. And have longer hair...

Not much different.

*whistle* Who, me?

Wait!!...I have an Idea...*SMACK!*

free internets to anyone who knows what movie thats from.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Not much different.

*whistle* Who, me?

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

And I think that expressway was canceled...

theres alot more evidence then just the Mayan calendar...you must watch the documentary Nostradamus 2012....the world wont necessarily end but it will be a NEW day....

Free.png

@Dragonseance #1 to 200m all.

www.twitter.com/dragonseance

Not much different.

*whistle* Who, me?

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

And I think that expressway was canceled...

It was, but they rebuilt another earth.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I think it's really just one big coincidence that a ton of stuff is happening, there are tons of lunar cycles all lending, and apparently all the planets are going to be lined up.

I bet the sun is going to turn into a big laser and shoot big holes in all the planets, and make a pretty little asteroid necklace.

I think it's really just one big coincidence that a ton of stuff is happening, there are tons of lunar cycles all lending, and apparently all the planets are going to be lined up.

I bet the sun is going to turn into a big laser and shoot big holes in all the planets, and make a pretty little asteroid necklace.

Nah, its going form a face and proclaim "Ima firein' Mah LAZOR! BLARRRGH!"