Defence Pure Guide! COMPETED!(They Are not Useless!)

mweddle

Welcome to my Defence pure guide! This guide will hopefully teach you how to become a succesful defence pure! Please dont critisize my lack of pictures,they are on the way! Any way this is what you will acheive by the end of your long jouney to 99 Defence!

1.99 Defence!

2.99 Defence 5 combat levels lower than d3filed!

3.42 Combat!

4.60 hp!

5.Bragging rights beyond anything you can imagine!

6.Access to my clan of Defence pures.

Table of contents.

I.Begining

II.Training Part 1(11-40 Defence)

III.Training Part 2(40-85 Defence)

IV.Training Part 3(85-99 Defence)

V.Pking

VI.Moneymaking

VII.Stuff to do for fun when your done.

VIII.Clans

IX.Hall of Fame(People that are using this guide on their Defence pures)

X.Credits

XI.Supporters!

XII.About the Author

XIV.Q&A

?#Preface#?

Before you begin your awesome new account I need to tell you just how hard it is to get 99 Defence. All together it takes about the same time as getting 99 fishing twice off of monks. I dont want to discourage you I just think It would be quite mean for me to make you spend $5.95 a month on an account that you will give up on. A Defence pure is basicly an account that raises defence high while leaving other skills reasonably low. For example I consider my def acount pure and I have 5 atk and 3 str. Defence pures are great to make for a few reasons.

1.They are probably the most rare type of pure. This will make you highly respected if you are a low level.

2.At level 35 they can hit 30s with a dfs. They own maulers with ease as the spec its fairly accurate and have Barrows armor that obby maulers darts cant penetrate. Add poison and you have a very quick kill!

3.Amazement, I was inspired by a level 50 in full third age meele and a defence cape. It was one of those people you see at the g.e with a santa at level 7 combat.

4.Fun,Although these pures are difficult to make they are a bit of fun pking for exmaple. I like running around in full wizzy robes with a staff and letting people attack me before changing into barrows and specing them with a dfs. It is very addicting. But the hell with that you want to learn how to make a pure! On with the guide!

?#I.Begining#?

Your name is who you are without it you are no one. You only get to pick it once so make sure that you like what you have. Picking a name may seem hard, but there are many possible names. 6140942214464815497216 to be exact. Remember not to use leet speak unless there is so much of it it is perceived as a joke for example my account 13375p34k3r just makes you laugh. Dont use numbers either. I am proud to say that NONE of my accounts have a single number in their name. Be original, my def pure's name is a building first the word defense second. Its La defanse the famous French building in Paris. Once you have spent 10-15 mins looking for a name that you like you can log in for the first time. Once you Begin the tutorial turn run on and whiz through it, not leveling anything as this could be used more usefully later.

Now once you touch the ground go over to the building in lumbridge near the latchhopper. If it has a (!) Sign on it your there. Go downstairs and there will be a cavern. Speak to the Faladinian knight about slaying a dragon. Offer to help and he will give you two lamps(250xp each) for your acts of bravery. Use both on defence making you level 11 Defence. Now that you have done this you may now enter my defence pure cc(la defanse) as you have leveled defence for the very first time on this account. It should be level 5 after you use the lames on... guess what defence! Now proceed to the general store where you should sell all of your items obtained from tutorial island EXEPT your bread and cooked shrimp.

Now head north out of lumbridge and follow the path to the famlands and proceed to the barbarian village which is located west of Varrock and northeast of Falador there should be a rocky out-crop surrounding a small hole in the middle. Climb down to find yourself in the stronghold of security also known as the SOS. You will apear on the first level of the stronghold. Log out and set your recovery questions. With the recovery questions I HIGHLY recomend to not use actual answers and use fakes containing BOTH numbers and letters. For example

Q.What was the name of your first pet?

A.19o3m7md4088

See how your answer would be near impossible to hack or guess?

Once you have done that run through the SOS you should have 4 nice new emotes,10k coins and fancy/fighting boots. Feeling good eh? In an hour you have 5 defence 10k and a pair of useless goodlooking boots. Dont feel bad in the next hour you will be much happier. Once you have finished the SOS proceed to the SOPS or stronghold of player safety. Go down to the jail entrance and descend. Next quickly run through the hall and climb the stairs at the end after speaking to the guard about reporting abuse. Speak to the professer and go back down to the jail again and pull back the poster. Go through the "maze" and pull the lever. Now collect your 2x500xp lamps,10k and safety gloves. Hightail over to the g.e to compete the next step.

II.Training pt.1

Use your lamps on defence yet again and obtain 11 defence. now speak to the tutor and complete the short tutorial and speak to the clerk. Now buy the following

1.Iron dagger

2.Full steel(Not black as the differece is negiligible for the cost)

3.Steel Shortsword

4.Amulet of power

5.Full mith

6.Team cape

7.Leather boots

8.Pickaxes up to mith exept bronze.

After you have purchased all of those items proceed to lumbridge and equip your iron dagger with steel short in inv along with the rest of the set. Train 3 str here and then 5 atk. Equip your steel short and begin training def to 20. Equip steel when possible and in an hour you should be there.

Whew! Thats alot of training for 20 levels! Now go to the monastery located west of edgeville and equip your full mith. Your going to be here for 5 hours at the minimum. Kill the monks in the monastery itself not the courtyard as the monks there are usually hogged by self absorbed 10 year olds. Kill the monks in a corner and wait there to respawn. Do not go to fight the other monk as you wont gain from it youl just waste run energy. After a while you will get a very uplifting message saying"Congratulations! Youve just advanced a defence level, you reached level 30!". Now head over to lumby and finish rune mysteries while your there mine a load of rune ess then go to varrock and bank in east bank. Now have Aburry teleport you to the ess mines and mine another inventory. Continue until 1000 essence at which point you should go to the g.e and sell it all for around 50k. Buy 50 lobbies while your there and a set of adamant too. Any guesses where we shall train next? Remember the SOS? Well your going to get really Friendly with it. The second level to be exact. Head down to the second level in full addy with your steel short proudly equipped a full pack pack of lobsters will do nicely 14 should do. Now remember the room with 2 flesh crawlers? Go there and begin defending away! I eat at 2 hp becuase I like the thrill and it saves food.

Now Remain here until the big scary level of 40 defence! This will take about 25 hours if your good. I recomend surfing the forums or watching vids to ease the boredom. At the end of the horrendous training go and mine another 2k ess. Now proceed to the g.e with pride and buy a rune chain! A kite! A Platelegs! and scream out in the real world All lavalamps Make Me happy! :oops: Equip your rune and log out. Now yell "Mom I need the credit card!" and purchase 6 months of membership, You deserve it! :thumbup: Log into the member worlds for the first time and purchase 200 leather and a cammy tab. Obtain level 10 crafting using the leather and teleport. Now go west to the feilds and pick an hours worth of flax,1000. Home tele back to lumbridge and spin it now. You should have 200k worth of bowstrings, a good amount.

III.Training pt.2

Go to the g.e now and buy the following:

1.Red toapz machete

2.Ammy of glory(4)

3.Cape of choice

4.50 monks

5.40 combat potions

6.Camelot teleport

All together this should have costed a good 150k. Now guess where we are going next? Rock crabs. Why rock crabs?

Well here are a few reasons,1.they have a max of 1 and with your def level you should be able to regenerate faster than they can hit.2.They have 50hp,200xp each this is a good amount.3.You will only need 2 crabs at the most so I recomend the spot west of the dagganoth cave where there are 2 in single combat and its empty. however if you are still f2p then I recomend going back to monks for the rest of pt.2.

Now that we know where to go fill your inventory with 10 combat potions and 10 monks along with 1000 gp for the boat ride.

Break your camelot tele tab and rune west until you see the bank. Now run along the northern path until you see a council workman, if you see him then you are going the right way. Keep going along the path until you reach Relleka ,City of the Fremmniks. Now go to the market and there will be 3 boats at peirs. Go to the smallest and speak to Jarvald and pay your 1k. Now Continue along the path until you reach a cave. DO NOT go in. Keep going until you see 2 rock crabs close to each other. Take a sip of your combat potion(4) and begin attacking a rock crab. Remember to eat at 2hp to full and drink a combat potion when nessescary.

This will take quite long so be patient and watch videos of defil3d and other def pures to keep your self motivated. I reccomend staying here until level 60 defence.*1,000,000clicks later* "You reached level 60 defence" w00t! as they say. Now Skip down to the money making section of the guide (if you want dragon). That feels great right?23 combat and 60 defence! You now are amazing, but not amazing enough :o Yep your going to be here until level 99 defence!

Now when we train defence agian it will be a bit more interesting. We will be using slayer so that the end will be easier. I recomend buying a bone dagger(p++) so that your tasks will be faster. I recomend getting 50 so that you can weild a slayer stall, and slay pyrelords and jellies. Try using turael until 30 then do machnazza(How is it spelled?) until 50. It will take a while, but you will be glad you did. You should now have 65ish defence and 53ish hp.

You've done great! Now I recomend mining 5k pure essence for some more money. Now that you have a good amount of money buy the following.

1.Slayer staff

2.Poisoned weapon.

Once you have bought those items head over to soul wars and quickly complete the tutorial. Now begin killing pyrelords with your slayer staff and take the soul frags to the obby(if your team controls it) and weaken the avatar. Keep repeating until the end of the game. Dont feel like a leech! You are helping your team a lot. You are not a leech because you are offering soul frags, which help your team win. I recomend staying here until 80 Defence. Yep 80 defence.

That wasnt as bad as you thought was it? Your about level 37 combat with level 80 defence! This is great exept it can be eetter! =P~ Now Remember your slayer staff? Well it looks a little to unused :lol: so lets fix that with even more training! :shock: We are going back to rock crabs , Isnt it great? before you go back buy 100 combat pots(4) and load your inv with 27 of them and 1000gp for the boat ride. Go back to your previous spot and fire away! Remeber to drink your pots!

Stay here until 85 defence is the best way in my opinion.

IV.Training pt.3

After all of that training you think"Man Ive done everything that mweddle wants and now Ive got to go back to soul wars again until 99!" Well that is partly true im afraid :( It wont be that long though! I promise! Well by now you know what to wear ect ect, so Lets just get it over with. Your going to be here until level 92 Defence!*Gasp!* If you want you can take occasional breaks with woodcutting to 60. You will need it in yor final and hellish training.

*Several days later* "Youve just got level 92 Defence." Well this is it the final hurdle the last level in a videogame the jedi duel. You should have level 60+ woodcutting from 92 defence right? Well now your going to pest control. For ETERNITY! :mrgreen: Lol jk. Why you may ask pest control? Well its slightly slower xp, but it gives no hp xp which you want. I recomend buying a rune hatchet and a set of decent armor. You will not be attacking monsters this time, you will be repairing barricades. I recomend turning auto retaliate off so that you dont accidently attack a monster. This part should take about a month so keep at it. Now at level 98 defence and 200xp left go get all of your friends and go to pest control on a deserted world. Now you will do your final game before teleporting to lumby to purchase what is rightfully yours,

a defence cape.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have 99 defence! Dosent it feel great? Your truly epic in your own right and amazing. This is the pinnacle.

V.Pking

(In this section I assume that you are level 42 combat with 99 defence.) Many people say that pking on a def pure is impossible but I say no. Its very possible and fun once you get the hang of it!

<Gear>

Helm:Torags

Cape:Defence

Body:Torags

Amulet:Fury

Legs:Torags

Sheild:Dragonfire Sheild

Weapon:Steel dagger/bone dagger(p++ on either)

Bracelet:Regen

Boots:Dragon

Gloves:Dragon Gaunts

Ring:Recoil

<Inventory>

20Mantarays(Yes Im serious)

1 Super Anti poison

1 Slayer Staff

1 Tab

1 Attack pot

2 Recoils

<How to pk>

1.Drink Anti poison and attack pot.

2.Equip steel dagger(p++) and attck opponent. Repeat until poisoned.

3.Switch to Slayer staff Once poisoned.

4.Keep attacking until opponent has 15ish hp left with slayer staff

5.Dfs Spec at 15 hp. If still alive keep at with slayer staff.

6.When done tele to designated spot. After getting loot.

7.Wait a few mins for dfs spec to recharge.

VI.Moneymaking

Ahh. Moneymaking, the ability to produce obscene amounts of cash in a short period of time

1.(600k+)Rune mining

Reqs:85+Mining

Danger:8/10

Inv:10 Mantas,Rune pick,Empty slot for rune ore.Knife

What To wear:Best armor(Dragon+)Availible,Forthinry brace.

What To do:First Go to the rune rocks in 45 wildy. Second Mine both ores. Third: Tele using ardy lever. Fourth World hop.

Dangers that you may encounter:Revenent,pker.

Notes:This is a good methood because most pkers will be above your level range and proabably dont have teleblock. Go to 6 ish worlds in a cycle.

2.(4m+)Double nats

Reqs:200k+Nature teletabs,91 runecrafting

Danger:0/10

Inv:1+Nature teletab 1 Ring of dueling 26 Pure essence.

What to wear:Boots of lightness,Hunter cape.

What to do:Tele to alter,craft runes. Next tele to castle wars using ring of dueling. Restock(replace ring of dueling if nessescary). Then repeat for leads of cash.

Dangers:Lagg, being banned for owning so much cash.

Notes:The best in the game, it maxes at 6m/hr but its easy to do 4m/hr. Reqs alot of clicking and is boring, do 2hrs max then make money different way/take break.

3.(200k+)Pure ess mining

Reqs:30 Mining

Location Varrock, Rune ess mine

Danger:1/10(If the mugger is aggressive to you)

Inv:Rune pickaxe

What to wear:Boots of lugtness,hunter cape.

What to do. Go to aburry and tele to mine. Mine essence, then bank. Repeat.

Dangers:Mugger,Boredom

Notes: Its ok, but still useable.

4.(150k+)Cannon balls

Reqs:35 smithing,steel bars.

Inv:1 ammo mould,27steel bars.

What to wear:Something that you like,Its boring

What to do:Go to furnace make cannonballs, wait then bank.

Dangers:None

Notes:Slow,Only for smithing xp imo.

5.(120k+)Bowstrings

Reqs:10Crafting,Flax

Inv:28 Flax

What to wear:Amusing stuff,its semi-afkable

What to do:Go to 2nd level of the castle then spin into bowstring. Now go to bank , rinse and repeat.

Notes:Known to double your money. As bowstring=2 flax.

6.(300k+)Eucs

Reqs:65+Woodcutting is best, dragon hatchet

Danger:3/10

Inv:Dragon Hatchet

What to wear:Dosent matter really, something that you like preferably

What to do:Go to mobilaising armies and go east, there should be three trees around an achey tree. Cut these until full inv, bank and repeat.

Dangers:Ogers, you should be ok here 60 hp is plenty to run away if needed.

Notes:Do yews if f2p, but in p2p these are the best moneymakers.

7.(60k+)Yews

Reqs:60 Woodcutting, rune hatchet

Inv:Rune hatchet

What to wear:Anything

What to do:Go to the Rummington yews and chop until full inv, go to fally east bank and rinse.

Notes:Only do this if you are f2p! At 60k/hr and member way is double the cash!

8.(100k+)Chaos Druids

Reqs:Poisoned weapon,Red topaz machete, 50+Def

Danger:3/10

Inv:MAYBE food

What to wear:Def equipment

What to do:Poison them, then switch to red topaz machete. Once dead pick up herbs and mith bolts. Continue until full inv,leave tarromin and marrentil, but clean guams.

Dangers:Your in combat, so theres always a danger!

Notes:Train def only here

9.(Varries)Pking

Refer to above section.

10.Merchating(varies)

Mainly merch whenever you have spare cash, it adds up. Im not a master mercher to be honest, but there are tons of guides out there to help.

VII.Fun stuff

Well Im not going to make a list here because there are infinate possiblities. However running a clan can be fun and rewarding or running around the g.e in full third age is too. Basicly here you want to do something productive if possible and if not quite fun. I hate to see people following people that follow them making noises. That is stupid and unproductive, so dont do it! You can always make lots of money to buy a rare too.... I recomend chatting at the g.e because its fun to see people walk up to you and say"Z0mGz U ar3 AWEzum" I find just skilling fun.Do What you want to do because veryones definition of fun is different.

VIII.Clans

Many clans may try to recruit you because it makes them look good. I dont join these clans becuase they usually dont want you in the clan, they only do it for personal gain. But if you want to start your own clan? I recomend having a free website set up to accomodate your clan. I also like it when clans have a newsletter via E.mail. Having a forum is nice, but not nesescary. For requirements,MAKE sure that you have them, it looks bad for a level 60 running a 80+clan. Also Allow people that are slightly lower in it helps a lot. For example a level 35 with 69 defence wants to join your 70+ defence sub 50 combat clan, let them in!

[hide=Hall of fame]1.thragon13(defence pure is Drakestones)<-1st attempting the guide!

2.Lol At My Fx<---2nd [/hide]

X.Credits

1.Me writing the guide

2.Leeuwenha,Dfs info

3.Jagex, making runescape

XI.Supporters

1.Me

2.Sonicwarrior

3.Lol At My FX

XII.About the author

Well here is my runescape history

1st I made my acc pooperbutt3r I got to level 12 then decieded that I didnt like the name so I made a new acc called kdr1000 after a bike I liked. I got to level 33 on kdr1000 until it was hacked so I used my backup account, mantaraysroc(level8 at the time) until it was level 61. I then went mem on manta until level 70 when I wanted to try my ranger, mweddle(50 range and nearly done with dragon slayer) so that acc became my new main for 6 months where I trained really hard (not really) to become level 85 combat and 72 range with 2 sets of void meele and range. That is where I am now.

XIII.Q&A

Q.Why not soulwars from the beggining and be lvl 27 at 99?

A.You cant pk at all or duel or make money whatsoever.

Q.I have a question.

A.Post here, you are here already(Thanks for fr0zn d4gg3r for witty comment)

Q.How long did you take on this guide?

A.19 Hours total, 1 week

Q. Support!

A.Great!

Q.How long will it take for you to respond to my post?

A. 2 days max, I will do one big post usally answering all questions answered, and supporters added.

Q.Who Inspired you?

A.Fr0zn d4gg3r and lazerboyz for the two absolute best pvp guides on the Rsof

Q.Im not on the contributors list even though I added something to the guide!

A. Well maybe, but I only will credit great supporters, you wont get on it for 1 typo but you will for 10.

All Of the of the information displayed is owned operated and written by me and only me. ALL Copiers will be prosecuted. If you see the above information on another website please post here and if you can take action on the copier and you will be moved to general in the clan chat and added to the contributors list.

• Like 1

All together it takes about the same as getting 99 fishing twice off of monks.

Monks are approximately 30k fishing exp per hour. You're saying someone with lvl 5 attack and lvl 3 strength will get 15k defence exp per hour? In other defense pure guides I read that the average exp is like 5k. Where, and how, would you manage to get 3x that?

Remember not to use leet speak unless there is so much of it it is perceived as a joke for example my account 13375p34k3r just makes you laugh. Dont use numbers either. I am proud to say that NONE of my accounts have a single number in their name.

You said that "13375p34k3r" is your account, and then you say that none of your accounts have numbers in them? Makes no sense.

It's still in it's early stages, so I don't have anything else to say yet, though perhaps you could provide any reasons for why someone would want to make a defence pure? You just say it's slow, and will take alot of determination, and you define what it is, but you make no reference at all on why one would want to create one. Are they fun? A challenge? Or just something to do? You just say "your awesome new account."

C_ac_t_u_a_r.png

Yolink,You actually can make more than 15k per hour at 85ish Defence. I can manage a casual 20k per hour at Pest Control cutting trees down and repairing barricades,doors ect. You mentioned my account 13375p34k3r. It was only to see if I could make an account named that. It is a level three currently and hasn't ever been logged into Therefore I do not consider it renedering my lack of accounts with numbers. I meant that I dont have a mweddle1,mweddle1425 or anything of the sort.

Sonic Warrior, Yes I am aware of expl0de's guide, but I found the end a bit vauge and dont agree on training tactics or weapons. With this guide however you will havea higher combat level of 1 but will have spent a third less time training.

2.At level 35 they can hit 30s with a dfs. They own maulers with ease as the spec its fairly accurate and have Barrows armor that obby maulers darts cant penetrate. Add poison and you have a very quik kill!

Obviously, you never killed someone or something with a dragonfireshield. I have a lvl 32 Defence Pure myself and i can assure you that the maximum i've ever hit with dfs was 25. Also, you don't get quick kills... In theory u can but when it comes to reality you'll see that you kill fairly slow. When fighting you'll notice that there will always be safers, which are very hard to ko. Also The attack of the dfs takes about 2 seconds of animation before it strikes, so it's fairly easy for your opponent to eat away.

good luck on the rest of your guide though.

leeuwenha14.png

leeuwenha14.png

leeuwenha14.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There are so many things wrong with this guide....

Firstly getting 5 attack is a complete waste of combat levels seeing as you should be getting darklight as soon as possible. Defence pures are outdated and where never that good in the first place, a summoning tank beats a defence pure every single time, even training is alot quicker seeing as familars like steel+ mino can bring in decent rates (comparable to sw at lower levels). You lose no combat advantage over becoming a summoning tank seeing as you can just not take a pouch, my summoning tank is currently level 23+7 with 1 att 3 str 60 def 33 hp 56 summoning and is pretty much invincible. I'm not joking when I say people point blank even try to fight me, defence pures are equally as useless when I'm using a mage familiar.... Your combat level is a joke 42 combat will get you creamed by even normal accounts, you are entering into the range of darkbows and people with above 50hp, call frank had a steel titan at level 42.

Your choice of a slayer staff is unreasonable and darklight makes nearly as good choice(or an rc staff/stole for prayer tanks). Your choice of pest control for hp is misguided seeing as soul wars is alot faster and you can use scrolls while inside for that extra exp. You cannot wear gloves and a bracelet. An elite platebody is better than a rune chain.

I'm sorry but your guide gives bad advice on a poor choice of account, I do know what I am talking about from many many hours pking and defence pures are outdated. Summoning tanks only problem is it hard to find people stupid enough to fight you.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Firstly getting 5 attack is a complete waste of combat levels seeing as you should be getting darklight as soon as possible. Defence pures are outdated and where never that good in the first place, a summoning tank beats a defence pure every single time, even training is alot quicker seeing as familars like steel+ mino can bring in decent rates (comparable to sw at lower levels). You lose no combat advantage over becoming a summoning tank seeing as you can just not take a pouch, my summoning tank is currently level 23+7 with 1 att 3 str 60 def 33 hp 56 summoning and is pretty much invincible. I'm not joking when I say people point blank even try to fight me, defence pures are equally as useless when I'm using a mage familiar.... Your combat level is a joke 42 combat will get you creamed by even normal accounts, you are entering into the range of darkbows and people with above 50hp, call frank had a steel titan at level 42.

Your choice of a slayer staff is unreasonable and darklight makes nearly as good choice(or an rc staff/stole for prayer tanks). Your choice of pest control for hp is misguided seeing as soul wars is alot faster and you can use scrolls while inside for that extra exp. You cannot wear gloves and a bracelet. An elite platebody is better than a rune chain.

I'm sorry but your guide gives bad advice on a poor choice of account, I do know what I am talking about from many many hours pking and defence pures are outdated. Summoning tanks only problem is it hard to find people stupid enough to fight you.

Defence pures are not all about the way of doing pvp, and I know very well that summoning tanks are faster, but when not in pvp, lvl 30? Because you got summoning your level is much higher and therefore not even on the same playing feild as a defence pure. Defence pures are for the satisfaction of comepleting one of the hardest pures in runescape. Also I was at the g.e yesterday and Guess who I saw? Call frank as a level 49 <_< And I highly doubt that a level 42 ranger will or can hit double 30s because the dark bow is next to the fighter torso the most overated peice of *#%$!* in the entire game, their not as acurate as you might think :shame: You obviously dont know anything about defence pures, so I will take your post with little or no recognition.

Defence pures are not all about the way of doing pvp, and I know very well that summoning tanks are faster, but when not in pvp, lvl 30? Because you got summoning your level is much higher and therefore not even on the same playing feild as a defence pure. Defence pures are for the satisfaction of comepleting one of the hardest pures in runescape. Also I was at the g.e yesterday and Guess who I saw? Call frank as a level 49 <_< And I highly doubt that a level 42 ranger will or can hit double 30s because the dark bow is next to the fighter torso the most overated peice of *#%$!* in the entire game, their not as acurate as you might think :shame: You obviously dont know anything about defence pures, so I will take your post with little or no recognition.

sigh... you can just bank a pouch. My summoning tank is alot better as a defence pure just because it has 1 attack and therefore a lower combat.

and call frank is level 49 because he is about 15 range now. A darkbow will own you in multi because of its 100% 8-8 hit, many darkbow teams are about at those combats.

you haven't answered everything i said. Why 5 attack, why pc and why slayer staff.

I know alot more about defence pures and summoning tanks than you do obviously, you don't even own one.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Btw mweddle it's "Thragon13" and the actual account name of my def pure is drakestones.

Thragon13,sorry about spelling, changes at one.

999134fishy,Ok here I will sum up every thing that I have said and answer all of your questions,1.5 atk and 3 str is for the road of 11-65def, and 80-85. It shaves about 150 hours off at the price of 1 combat level.2.Pestcontrol is better than sw from 92+ because in pc you get no hp xp WITHOUT being a leech. I am just trying to do the world a favor by ridding soul wars of leeches.3. I never said that you have to go in multi, and remember unless the person has one of those new herblore pots they have to wait 1 min before specing again.4.I will admit that for low levels(3-45) summoning tanks are invincible, I have seen them take on 4 maulers at a time and win. I just am trying to say that defence pures arent just for pvp they are for showing off your 99 def accomplishment. If I wanted to own in pvp I could spend 2 months on say a void pure.5. I do have a defence pure called La Defanse which you should know if you actually read the guide which is at level 53 defence currently.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm attempting your guide btw, 32 defence so far. :) The Def Pures name is: "Lol At My Fx".

Trying to do most of it in f2p only going to go p2p if i ever have the spare money.

dzuz3d.jpg

I'm attempting your guide btw, 32 defence so far. :) The Def Pures name is: "Lol At My Fx".

Trying to do most of it in f2p only going to go p2p if i ever have the spare money.

Also I reccomend to stay with monks until 40 :( The fleshies hit too much at 30 def Ive found out. Anyway It took me four days from 28 to 40 so if you stick with it it is very doable. Also, you are 20 cb at 40 defence and you own most pures in no wep fights.

Anyway, I may add a section of the guide with sections added for summon tanks :)

MInd if I add you to the hall of fame and supporters list?

Also I reccomend to stay with monks until 40 :( The fleshies hit too much at 30 def Ive found out. Anyway It took me four days from 28 to 40 so if you stick with it it is very doable. Also, you are 20 cb at 40 defence and you own most pures in no wep fights.

Anyway, I may add a section of the guide with sections added for summon tanks :)

I'm also trying the guide ^.^ but yeah I thought that seagulls were good for 40 as I've already done a defence acc but trained str like you said but that doesn't matter. I am a defence prayer acc and just wondering where to train and how long it'll take for 40 from 25, thanks and yes I think the guide covers nearly everthing but not so much about the time :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Sure, go for it :D

dzuz3d.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...