Defence Pure Guide! COMPETED!(They Are not Useless!)

mweddle

Will a mage pure not shred your account? Magic defense = 70% magic level + 30% defense level

So, you have effectively 30 defense against a mage, and you're wearing full plate armor.

At that level, a mage is hitting at LEAST 160

A 40 hp 58 magic 11 prayer pure is 3 combats below you, hitting 180s, and freezing you, with Ice Rush. If they take 1 step away, they'll be shredding through your armor with you unable to retaliate.

Gf barrows armor, gf dfs.

EDIT: Not to mention that somehow, in my stupidity, I managed to forget Iban Blast. GF def pure. A pure 5 combats below you can hit pretty constant 25s.

• 2 weeks later...

while defence pures are far from useless this guide is.

I am almost positive that slayer staff will do you zero good because you need 55 slayer first. Nice try though.

as well as needing 50 magic

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

An easy way to make money (on all starting accounts with membership), is to get 21 agility as soon as you can access premium worlds, to make use of the Edgeville/G.E shortcut. Then an easy way to train early levels and get some cash would be killing men in the barn for herb drops, and selling on the G.E to buy supplies.

My two haggis.

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player

• 1 year later...

Hey I just started a pure def I'm at about 45 def now. Uhh i want to type ,y own guide, do you write it all out in word and copy and paste in or do you do it all in this word editor? also does slayer add to your cb lvl?

Hey I just started a pure def I'm at about 45 def now. Uhh i want to type ,y own guide, do you write it all out in word and copy and paste in or do you do it all in this word editor? also does slayer add to your cb lvl?

Welcome to Tip.It SWAGGGG. :)

If you wish to write up a guide you are welcome to either use word before posting, or post a thread in this forum and mention it is still under construction. Whatever works for you best.

To answer your second question, slayer does not add to your combat level. More information on the combat formula can be found here.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

• 8 months later...

It's a pretty good guide. I must ask though, why Pest Control? Soul Wars doesn't give any hitpoints experience on its own, and it's faster. My current tank, W0nder Guard is 97 defence at 48 combat and I've done both PC and Sw (Pc b/c I get bored @ sw and sw gets uber laggy at times + wars are ftl). Check out my vids some time on youtube =) I'll be making my 5th pk vid at 99 defence.

• 4 months later...