Looking at Castle Wars as a skill

rangeor

I'm the devil at castle wars.

Well past 99 around 30mil or so xp if you want think of it like that.

Could be alot more if I cared to win more than I care to intimidate.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

When i first became member i didnt do anything else but play cw :) so i have just passe lvl 77 :) I wished i used that time in rc tough :wall:

kirderf123.png

99 Woodcutting 09/12/08 - 99 Cooking 13/01/09 - 99 Fletching 20/04/09 - 2,713th to 99 Construction 14/09/09

[hide=Quote]

New summon monster. You get 99 summon and complete a hard quest to gain the ability to summon Jesus, who splits the waters allowing you to walk to a new port town where you unlock the sailing skill. Obviously ;)

That was Moses you idiot.

That gets fixed in the bugfix the following week. Maybe.

[/hide]

Lvl 50 i guess, as i have both the sara and zam hood and cape.

go me lol

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

like level 78

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

I have gold legs + around 520 tix- What level am I 89 or 94?

Level 89. On the table, the levels are cumulative, so it assumes that you have everything else that costs less than gold legs as well.

wl7w9j.png

minus the fact that castle wars is one of the funnest things to do in rs, compared to runecrafting which is the 2nd boringist thing to do in rs.

its still a minigame, any way you look at it its not a skill, neither is it harder to get 99 castle wars in any other skill because your having fun, if it was skill based then there would be tons of clans playing it to make you get tickets 100% of the time.

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

I have 26 tickets :D. Much better than none since I don't really play it often. I prefer clan wars over castle wars when it comes to combat minigames.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Level 25. Not too bad when you consider I've only played ~3 games, I suppose.

[hide=A funny conversation]Me:Have u wondered how my brassard, which leaves my chest bare, give about the same def as ur pile of rocks?

Friend:Hahaha

Friend:Maybe you are just good at blocking with your shoulder?

Me:Ahahahahaha[/hide]Rare drops: 4 D legs, 1 D skirt

Barrows items: 2 Verac's helms, 1 Dhorak's Greataxe, 1 Dhorak's platelegs, 2 Karil's leathertops, 1 Karil's crossbow, 1 Guthan's chainskirt

Quest cape achieved 28 Dec, 2009, lost with Nomad's Requiem, re-obtained on 19 Mar 2010.

Fire cape achieved 1 Nov 2010.