11th August 2009 - RuneScape Machinima Competition

Pie Naple

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Runners up receive lifetime memberships :o

No, it says "Some" membership, that's not a lifetime...

I would enter but I have the artistic talent of a marshmallow.

wat.jpg

:lol:

I think Chiszle will win, or Tehboxnoob if he tries. They're REALLY REALLY good at making videos.

I wanna put in a vid kinda, but idt it would win. I've always wanted to go to england though :P

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

I nominate Den!

Can't wait to see the entries ::'

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

I hope Excl Wins =] :thumbsup:

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

I hope Excl Wins =] :thumbsup:

This video is about being funny, so Excl have the more chances now, or atleast if Jagex have good sense of humor

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

This looks cool, wish i could make vids tough :? :)

kirderf123.png

99 Woodcutting 09/12/08 - 99 Cooking 13/01/09 - 99 Fletching 20/04/09 - 2,713th to 99 Construction 14/09/09

[hide=Quote]

New summon monster. You get 99 summon and complete a hard quest to gain the ability to summon Jesus, who splits the waters allowing you to walk to a new port town where you unlock the sailing skill. Obviously ;)

That was Moses you idiot.

That gets fixed in the bugfix the following week. Maybe.

[/hide]

I have my idea ready.

I then went to read the rules and came up with another thing I could add into the video.

I then read further and saw that it said they would have a poll for a week with the top 5 to let the community decide.

That made me realise that the people with tons of subscribers have an upperhand since their subscribers would most likely vote for that person if he was in the top 5. :?

2 Minutes made me panic for a second since mine are usually around 4 or 5, but we will see if my idea works. :P

I have my idea ready.

I then went to read the rules and came up with another thing I could add into the video.

I then read further and saw that it said they would have a poll for a week with the top 5 to let the community decide.

That made me realise that the people with tons of subscribers have an upperhand since their subscribers would most likely vote for that person if he was in the top 5. :?

2 Minutes made me panic for a second since mine are usually around 4 or 5, but we will see if my idea works. :P

I'll subscribe to you. :P

Just ask if you need any help.

f203f1850c.png

I have my idea ready.

I'll subscribe to you. :P

Just ask if you need any help.

Still lifetime membership as a runner-up Den... Go for it buddy. <3:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Can't wait to see it den, been watching entrys today, rubbish so far, no thought into them (people just rushed into it blinded, silent vids etc ftl).

Concidering entering.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

meh i'm better at writing out scripts than actually doing videos.

plus i dont know what i'd do if i got runner-up, as i like being f2p.

Yeah a dilemna there, but if you did win, your one out of 5 players so i'm sure jagex will be able to negotiate something else instead of members ;)

Can't wait to see it den, been watching entrys today, rubbish so far, no thought into them (people just rushed into it blinded, silent vids etc ftl).

Concidering entering.

I agree, I saw 10 crappy vids out of the 11 I watched. I might be entering this competition under my secret alias.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

It's not lifetime. Probably just a year.

I was curious about that myself, so I asked. Mmg said it was lifetime, as the video said too.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

meh i'm better at writing out scripts than actually doing videos.

plus i dont know what i'd do if i got runner-up, as i like being f2p.

Yeah a dilemna there, but if you did win, your one out of 5 players so i'm sure jagex will be able to negotiate something else instead of members ;)

i guess technically i'd still be f2p, as i wouldn't be paying for p2p but no one would see it that way :-#

(maybe trade it for mechscape p2p O:) )

160vy.png

Wish I could participate in this contest, the first place reward sounds like it will be a fantastic experience for whoever wins it. :shock:

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

I was curious about that myself, so I asked. Mmg said it was lifetime, as the video said too.

Haha, I love the fact that you can just ask MMG about whatever you're wondering ^^

EDIT: Good luck Den! Might have to mention the trip to England to your parents, because you're already there mate! Can you pull an understandable english accent though?

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

Haha, I love the fact that you can just ask MMG about whatever you're wondering ^^

EDIT: Good luck Den! Might have to mention the trip to England to your parents, because you're already there mate! Can you pull an understandable english accent though?

Alot of talented video makers out there the idea is the foundation for the whole video.

Have to see who is most creative Excl is great and has a unique style if he enters he'll be hard to beat in my opinion.

Alot of talented video makers out there the idea is the foundation for the whole video.

Have to see who is most creative Excl is great and has a unique style if he enters he'll be hard to beat in my opinion.

Yea, I do know there are alot of other excellent ones out there, but excuse me for being patriotic against a fellow tif'er and fellow countryman ^^ I will of course vote fairly when that time comes.

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg