New Revenant Problem?

Bassy

When i do agility course, there always seems to be 2 werewolfs, vampire and knight in group. Also ork patrolling near the entrance.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

I don't go to the wildy much, but I remember something from it.

While on my way to the lava maze, I saw a pair of revenant werewolves waiting for me. I activated Protect from ranged, but for some reason they still hit 20's on me. Eventually I died because of their high hits. <_<

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I don't go to the wildy much, but I remember something from it.

While on my way to the lava maze, I saw a pair of revenant werewolves waiting for me. I activated Protect from ranged, but for some reason they still hit 20's on me. Eventually I died because of their high hits. <_<

Are you aware that Revenants use all forms of attack, and not just range? On topic: I've always seem them in groups. Rev hunting is fun, and even more fun when you get three rev knights. :twisted:

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

As long as you are in non multi combat, you have no reason to fear revenants. They are really easy to evade and you can kill one with minimal supplies. Bring a dragon dagger, whip, antipoison and some food (you might not even need this) and you are good to go. Pray magic and you can rip through them without any trouble. But yes I always see a trio of ork + 2 knights patrolling near the mage bank/agility course.

Are you aware that Revenants use all forms of attack, and not just range? On topic: I've always seem them in groups. Rev hunting is fun, and even more fun when you get three rev knights. :twisted:

I don't wear metal armor in the wilderness so I don't use the Magic prayer. Revenants usually don't come that close to me either do I don't activate the Melee prayer. So, it's just the Ranged prayer for me.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention