FML moments

HeadBandit64

Just happened: Bought 5k hard leather bodies at max to make coifs. Then realised coifs are made of normal leather. Now the hard leather won't sell at min.

Thats because you have to wait 4 hours between transactions of the same item via the GE. :wall:

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alched my whip..

:wall: that sucks, i once alched my dds :) :lol:

But my biggest fml was going with guthans to steel dragons :?

kirderf123.png

99 Woodcutting 09/12/08 - 99 Cooking 13/01/09 - 99 Fletching 20/04/09 - 2,713th to 99 Construction 14/09/09

[hide=Quote]

New summon monster. You get 99 summon and complete a hard quest to gain the ability to summon Jesus, who splits the waters allowing you to walk to a new port town where you unlock the sailing skill. Obviously ;)

That was Moses you idiot.

That gets fixed in the bugfix the following week. Maybe.

[/hide]

Just happened: Bought 5k hard leather bodies at max to make coifs. Then realised coifs are made of normal leather. Now the hard leather won't sell at min.

Thats because you have to wait 4 hours between transactions of the same item via the GE. :wall:

Oh my, I forgot. Well now this is just a mere inconvenience, that's all. :thumbsup:

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

I had a Gorak slayer task and forgot they hit through pray. So i potted up, turned on protect from melee, and went to browse the "all pics of RS" thread here. Look back like 5 mins later, standing in fally. :wall: Lost my torso. GF me.

I had a Gorak slayer task and forgot they hit through pray. So i potted up, turned on protect from melee, and went to browse the "all pics of RS" thread here. Look back like 5 mins later, standing in fally. :wall: Lost my torso. GF me.

You realise prayer against goraks doesnt work? :) or do you now hehe :lol: I find other peoples pain funny sorry :(

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

You realise prayer against goraks doesnt work? :) or do you now hehe :lol: I find other peoples pain funny sorry :(

Edit: i need to read the whole post next time :wall: heh

kirderf123.png

99 Woodcutting 09/12/08 - 99 Cooking 13/01/09 - 99 Fletching 20/04/09 - 2,713th to 99 Construction 14/09/09

[hide=Quote]

New summon monster. You get 99 summon and complete a hard quest to gain the ability to summon Jesus, who splits the waters allowing you to walk to a new port town where you unlock the sailing skill. Obviously ;)

That was Moses you idiot.

That gets fixed in the bugfix the following week. Maybe.

[/hide]

[hide=]

:P I don't think you can get hilts from pvp.

A true fml would be getting dumped, getting fired, then getting hit by a car in the same day, and maybe add in losing the million dollar winning lottery ticket in the car accident. But RS FML's aren't really fmls. The closest you can come is losing connection at a bad time, but everyone goes through that. Other RS "fmls" would be some funny/unlucky ones, like this

"I was going to go on my farming run, starting at my arm's patch, when I got the fally patch, I was a couple minutes early. But I found out my herbs were diseased, so I asked others for plant cure since I had no plant cure or coins on me. After 30 seconds, I gave up, and duel ring'ed to castle wars, withdrew a couple cures, then teled back to the patch. the northern door was closed, so I ran all the way to the crossroads before noticing, I hurried all the way to the patch, only to see it die when I was about to cure it, FML."

Most fmls on that site arent even that serious, sure, your kid/sister said something stupid, but it's not that bad, it can be worked out.

[/hide]

Actually the correct order is "Lose your apartment from termites, lose your job, walk in on your girlfriend cheating on you, and then getting mugged" -Lucky Number Slevin.

Anyway, a friend of mine (Aneron) brought me to DKs to show me how to do it, and in the process he got 2 axes, and I got nothing. LOL :lol:

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

wat does fml mean? :oops:

but from reading this thread i think i have one, once i did a level 2 scroll and i got a saradomin something (the amulet that looks like a tie) and i had no use for it so i sold it quickly for its value, i think it was the time the ge was out but trade limits where not. then very soon later someone comes up yelling "buying sara (still cant think wats it called ><) 1.85 mill!"

thats more gp then i have ever had...

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

I had a mini fml yesterday, hybrid dming on a +1 world, won the dm with no food left, looted some stuff, got clawed out and kept a sara statuette instead of my whip. Not too bad but still annoying.

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

wat does fml mean? :oops:

but from reading this thread i think i have one, once i did a level 2 scroll and i got a saradomin something (the amulet that looks like a tie) and i had no use for it so i sold it quickly for its value, i think it was the time the ge was out but trade limits where not. then very soon later someone comes up yelling "buying sara (still cant think wats it called ><) 1.85 mill!"

thats more gp then i have ever had...

was a saradomin stole......and there not worth mroe than 60k now so meh...

i got a great one....was at the fishing guild fishing sharks been there for awhile adn this guy green thugs..think that was his name....got a troll he must of been afk or somthing cause he died...(i was the only 1 other than him on the dock at the time...)

i start picking up his raw sharks when my brother yell behind my shoulder looking at my screen...GREEEEN MASK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

way at the bottom of the pile was a green h' mask -.-

i tried to pick it up but i was so startled and shaking i missed it twice and hit sharks third time i clickd it someone had tlly grabed it......

was so mad i swore profusly ..i like nvr swear on rs.....well needles to say i got my only 2 black marks (un apealable as it was 4 hours before evidence system was released) =p and muted for 2 weeks >.<

edit:forgot i also got a 3 day ban >.<

green mask= 10m gp (at the time)

avoiding the censor= 0gp

having a mod be one of the 5 ppl at the fishing guild when i decide to swear on rs=price less

for all of the above is "FML MOMENTS"

all marks gone now though ^.^

James_scholl.gif

FML = F My Life.

Wrong its F my luck :?

No, you're wrong. Google fml. The pop culture site, FML: Your everyday life stories, has in the description: "... FMyLife: Share your every day life unfortunate moments and other fail funny stories." And if that isn't enough, let's reference UrbanDictionary: "Made popular from the teen movie Superbad, in the scene where the employee at the liquor says '[bleep] My Life'. 'FML' is an easier, faster way of saying something when nothings going your way."

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

Not a fake

090515163643.png

That was dumb. :wall: I really hope they had the money there on accident..

Everytime I try to get into the waterfall, I fall off the waterfall 2-3 times. Misclicking and starting to swim, just clicking the tree, forgetting rope..its horrible. lol. I know its not as bad as some of these others, but it gets really annoying.

I believe he was one of those kids who believed in the rumor that the more you risk when getting ep, the better your drops will be when you get a kill. If you ask me it was just a load of crap made by pkers who wanted insane money from idiot ep'ers.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

My worst was a while ago, dharoking fire giants in the smoky well with melee prayer on (constant 1hp) and I got dc'd. Rs logged me back in automatically and I got 1 hit by a giant, died, got to entrance of well and dc'd again, lost dh helm, fury, z ring, fire cape and d boots.

kingmage_92.png

Gwd Drop's: Sara - 4 Hilt, 13 Ss(3 ls), Armadyl - None, Bandos - 6 Hilt, 4 Bcp, 7 Tasset, 4 Boot

Zamorak - None, Tormented Demons - 1 Dragon Claws, 1 Dragon Shard