FML moments

HeadBandit64

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About 3 months ago I was at steel dragons for a slayer task. And while waiting for a re spawn I partially lag out. Then it shows me being melleed by one as I actually lag out. I quickly said bless please. and ran back as fast as I could. nobody blessed and about 2M worth of equipment and arrows. Then the person I asked to bless me blessed my grave that didn't have anything in it from the next time I died. :wall:

voidpic.png

[hide=stats]jakerules209.png[/hide]

An FML moment of a friend which my whole team feels absolutely terrible about...

I was on Skype with my good friends as we are always on TeamSpeak or other voice chat programs while my friends were at GWD. I hear that one of them died, most likely due to lag or something. The next kill they all received a 20M split each from an Armadyl Hilt.

The same friend that missed that Armadyl Hilt:

I recently posted pictures in the Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here! (Page 14) about our recent Armadyl trip. However, it's not all good news!

A very good friend of mine was with us when we got the helmet split. She saw the, "You received 605942 as your split of this drop: Armadyl Helmet." However, she couldn't find the cash!

Thinking it was a glitch with the Coin Share system, we urged her to restart her Coin Share. The very next kill we got an Armadyl Hilt (Back to back) and her share was not yet enabled so she missed it.

She then looks in her inventory to see that she had mistakenly picked up the 600K cash instead of her Diamond Bolts (e) previously...

She missed 2 Armadyl Hilts in 2 trips. She was cool with it, but we all felt so bad. We're supposed to be like, "Omg! free money pl0x!" But none of us really wanted it. Lol.

09144a99bb.png

I just sold 1000 long kebbit bolts at mid-price.... They only buy at max, and really slowly....

*Curls into a ball and cries* :mad: :angry: :cry: :sad: #-o :-( :x :( :wall:

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

FML moment is dying at black dragons task in slayer from a connection lost while realising I don't have another fairy stuff to reach it in the soon 6 or even 10 close minutes >.<

20m + fire cape lost...

got it all back and even more nowadays, but still not the fire cape. and guess why? connection lost again - FML <_<

want_a_box.png

Way back before trade limits and GE, I lent my Green H'ween Mask to a friend. Minutes after I gave it to him, his account gets banned for scamming.. He didn't fake the getting banned either.. He told me his password, i tried logging in and it said, "Blah blah blah, your account is banned." :unsure:

hahahaha this one made me laugh hard

Same lol that is so funny. :lol:

today i was doing my first barrows run for 1.5 years, and get dharok in tunnel, as i fight him my father calls, then my prayer drop and i see a lovely red 58. as i run back for my things i forgot the spade, and loose probely 40-70% of my entire bank 'FML

ps. first time i died in barrows ever, and i done over 200 runs:wall:

goodbye runescape

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

This'll probably sound lame, but Ij'm really low level, so bear with me.

I was doing the shadow of the storm quest, fighting Agrith-naar. I had used up all my food and switched to the dyed silverlight. I had him down to 1 hp before he hit two 10s and killed me. Of course, I lost about half my gear, including silverlight, and spawned in Falador, with no way to get down there in time to retrieve any of it.

About a year or so ago I had about 7m cash and I decided to finally aquire that Red H'ween Mask I'd always wanted...

No-lifed (literally, I hardly slept) for 4 or 5 days and sold my main stuff (not much, a couple million) to get up the cash (24m at the time)

It left me with less than 100k to get anything... so I figured I'd sell it (made a 500k profit or so), get my training stuff back, and spend another few days at Green Dragons so I had spare cash after re-buying the Mask.

The next day I got bored with Green Drags and went down into the dungeon on Ape Atoll, figured it'd be good experience... until I realised I was half way through the dungeon, poisoned, with very little food and no teleport... died with full guthans + whip and whatnot (only finally got the greegree back a few weeks ago too xD)

Didn't want to let it ruin my day COMPLETELY so I bought a new guthan set and whatnot, and decided to train some slayer.

went to my task at Abby Spectres, and took my Guthans to heal on Bloodvelds, had heard it was pretty effective method of training - until I went back into the Spectres room in full guthans still and was dead before I realised what was going on.

Was before I'd done Ghosts Ahoy so I had to Varrock tele and run back as fast as I could - quickly got my energy pots n whatnot out and made a break for it - got there, picked up the important items as fast as I could... then realised that once again, I hadn't got my stuff to protect from Abby Specs, so I got killed again.

As I popped up in Falador I realised "Your grave has been blessed" in the chat window... the first grave.

I sprinted back AGAIN to try and just grab my Guthan Spear or something, to salvage the money I could - but just as I opened the door to get into the Abby's room, the grave dissapeared (was literally 4 or 5 squares from the door)

So I threw away almost a week of my life to go from 7m -> 24m -> 500k or so. xD

FML?

iSkorne.png

[hide=Drops]

Monsters

1x Dragon Chainbody (1 Dust Devil Trip)

3x Black Mask (2 trips)

1x Drag Skirt (50+ trips)

Clues

1x Robin Hood Hat

1x Guthix Platebody

[/hide]

About a year or so ago I had about 7m cash and I decided to finally aquire that Red H'ween Mask I'd always wanted...

No-lifed (literally, I hardly slept) for 4 or 5 days and sold my main stuff (not much, a couple million) to get up the cash (24m at the time)

It left me with less than 100k to get anything... so I figured I'd sell it (made a 500k profit or so), get my training stuff back, and spend another few days at Green Dragons so I had spare cash after re-buying the Mask.

The next day I got bored with Green Drags and went down into the dungeon on Ape Atoll, figured it'd be good experience... until I realised I was half way through the dungeon, poisoned, with very little food and no teleport... died with full guthans + whip and whatnot (only finally got the greegree back a few weeks ago too xD)

Didn't want to let it ruin my day COMPLETELY so I bought a new guthan set and whatnot, and decided to train some slayer.

went to my task at Abby Spectres, and took my Guthans to heal on Bloodvelds, had heard it was pretty effective method of training - until I went back into the Spectres room in full guthans still and was dead before I realised what was going on.

Was before I'd done Ghosts Ahoy so I had to Varrock tele and run back as fast as I could - quickly got my energy pots n whatnot out and made a break for it - got there, picked up the important items as fast as I could... then realised that once again, I hadn't got my stuff to protect from Abby Specs, so I got killed again.

As I popped up in Falador I realised "Your grave has been blessed" in the chat window... the first grave.

I sprinted back AGAIN to try and just grab my Guthan Spear or something, to salvage the money I could - but just as I opened the door to get into the Abby's room, the grave dissapeared (was literally 4 or 5 squares from the door)

So I threw away almost a week of my life to go from 7m -> 24m -> 500k or so. xD

FML?

I woulda stood at the slayer tower, said fml, and logged.

I don't have many FML moments, but my brother has .... a lot. Here's the top ones.

( This was 3 years ago, maybe 4, before graves, before ge, when people could trade whatever they wanted )

1. Gave his red party hat to his pure ranger account with 1 defence, as he thought he looked cool. Died at fire giants - FML

2. Earned his way to another red party hat from weeks of merchanting. Lost it in a scam - FML

---------

My FML moment was in rsc, r2h's were coming down in price, and the common people could nearly sell all their items and afford them. After mining coal for weeks and spending 2 straight days certing them, I bought my r2h ( equivalent to 200k at the time... which was... a lot ).

Thought I'd be smart and go out 1 item pking, lost track of my prayer, got hit for a godly 10, died. I sat there not knowing what to do - FML

----------

After reading many posts, its clear there's been a lot of updates that stops the Runescape FML moments. As in this game, it used to be quite easy to get screwed. Having said that, people still find ways to fail. Fu*$ our lives. Runescape lives.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

Oh oh, I forgot. I've lost 2 fire capes pking, and 3 rune defenders. People decided to camp my spawn and not me retain my items. To this day ( 3 years on ) i haven't found the motivation to get them back. FML

Is jad easier? I'd really like my pretty cape shimmering again.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

Im doing my first attempt at fire cape. Im doing great on wave 57 and I have 16 ppots left and 2.5 brews. I have one of the things that spawn from a 45 trapped so I could regroup. Suddenly, my computer randomly shuts off.

Now Im pretty sure that it logs you off automatically but I wanted to try and get back on just in case. So after about a minute the computers on and I click on the internet, but it laggs and about 20 windows pop up. Of course none of them load and it takes me about 3 minutes to actually get back on to find myself outside of the cave without any tokkul.

GF 3 hours of work. :thumbdown:

Oh, and also, I decided to watch a movie but my TV didnt work.

BOO