itam's HC diy'er thread

aight well heres some bank updates since threads got rolled back ;s

currently going for 150k gold ore for fury, 90 att/str for bgwd, might go for 99fish/cook for the new fish, but that wont be for a long time probobly ;s will be making 150gp x 110 000 for the gold amulets sold to jewelry shop cant wait to spend that cash on throne/summon^^

2q8txsk.png

8wld1u.png

2h711nc.png

ndomyg.png

307rtdu.png

16jkhn4.png

2qmdkqe.png

2jd2t53.png

Itam.gif

This is an outstanding achievement - I hold a lot of respect for something like this! :^_^:

You've made me take a look at my account, my playing style and attitude towards this game and I'm seriously considering restarting and continuing my old account. I did try to go for an account like this before, I hadn't heard of them being called DIY accounts, I referred to it as self-sufficiency.

I'd love to go back to that account, I think it would be a far more fulfilling feeling and I'd certainly respect the game so much more and everything in it.

Are there any chats / clans that you know of that are primarily aimed at DIYers? I'd love to look into this more... ;)

Just wanna say that ive read through this blog and your rate this thread and I agree many others on here who dont follow blogs for obvious reasons, but I will definitely be keeping an eye on this one!

it pains me to see that you have your hilt and no blade to attach to it but good luck none the less.

j_birdd.png

My char started out like this when I started playing RS something like 5-6 years ago... Then I found out how to trade a week in :P

Damn good job on this, it takes a lot of patience to pull this off. Absolutely amazing job so far good luck on the godsword pieces!

Walt_SA.png

Starting Playing RS: ages ago.

This is an outstanding achievement - I hold a lot of respect for something like this! :^_^:

You've made me take a look at my account, my playing style and attitude towards this game and I'm seriously considering restarting and continuing my old account. I did try to go for an account like this before, I hadn't heard of them being called DIY accounts, I referred to it as self-sufficiency.

I'd love to go back to that account, I think it would be a far more fulfilling feeling and I'd certainly respect the game so much more and everything in it.

Are there any chats / clans that you know of that are primarily aimed at DIYers? I'd love to look into this more... ;)

<3 i use random ccs with people to keep me company on boring journies like mining gold ore or kc for gwd, feel free to join my cc though, im usually chilling in there

Just wanna say that ive read through this blog and your rate this thread and I agree many others on here who dont follow blogs for obvious reasons, but I will definitely be keeping an eye on this one!

it pains me to see that you have your hilt and no blade to attach to it but good luck none the less.

it pains me too, and ive forced myself to take a break from rs (an hour a week max) for a month or two until i get started with school and whatnot so i wont be getting very far, just gonna mine gold when i can, and keep throne misc popularity up :)

Itam.gif

Hot bank is hot! :blink:

Keep up the good work! :thumbup:

Somehow this got double posted :wall:

99 Magic; achieved on 4-4-2009.

85 Slayer; achieved on 6-8-2009.

99 Defence; achieved on 14-8-2009.

99 Constitution; achieved on 12-3-2013.

99 Attack; achieved on 12-5-2013.

99 Slayer; achieved on 21-6-2013.

I came, I saw, I ran away.

osiris_1993.png

99 Magic; achieved on 4-4-2009.

85 Slayer; achieved on 6-8-2009.

99 Defence; achieved on 14-8-2009.

99 Constitution; achieved on 12-3-2013.

99 Attack; achieved on 12-5-2013.

99 Slayer; achieved on 21-6-2013.

I came, I saw, I ran away.

osiris_1993.png

To have come so far without trading is simply amazing. I would never be able not to trade in RS. Awesome work.

thanks <3

55k ore mined

2100gw6.png

Itam.gif

Amazing patience, several kudos to you :o

One thing though - since you've gotten so much attention, more people are likely to try and hack you. So I couldn't help notice that you have no bank pin. Definitely get one - you don't wanna start over with a bank like that :(

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Amazing patience, several kudos to you :o

One thing though - since you've gotten so much attention, more people are likely to try and hack you. So I couldn't help notice that you have no bank pin. Definitely get one - you don't wanna start over with a bank like that :(

Oh yea... That'll suck to get this far and to find that you've been hacked =(

thpikachu.gif

archsupportei2.png