The "Official" Level 95 Slayer Monster

Outsanity

I like your idea, but it looks a lot like Nechs. Also, the skeletal headpeice looks a lot like the ram skull from rag and bone. I understand you probably got those images off google though. :thumbup:

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice suggestion.

Two things though: remove the auto cast part as with the new update this is nor relevant.

- The slayer headress should have at least the defensive bonus of the slayer helmet (mid 20s I think instead of the +5)

All in all, would be a very nice and unique update.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Nice suggestion.

Two things though: remove the auto cast part as with the new update this is nor relevant.

- The slayer headress should have at least the defensive bonus of the slayer helmet (mid 20s I think instead of the +5)

All in all, would be a very nice and unique update.

The thing is, the defense from the slayer helm comes from the black mask, which is melee based. This is magic and ranged based, and so I think it's best to keep the melee defense pretty much out of it. Rangers and mages (especially mages) typically aren't geared for high defense, but for safe spots and going up against the weak side of the triangle to them. Now, I know there is armor out there for ranged that has high melee defense...but those are are typically things like the high end armor which cost 5M+ and up.

I will change the auto cast. Thank you spotting it. :)

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

Support, even though I'm not a member. :?

Slayer needs a new monster, the highest ever is Dark Beasts at level 90, and the exp is not even halfway to reach that level.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention