anyone think phats are overpriced?

admiral_5

The 1% limit doesn't allow enough breathing room. If it was 5% like everything else, the volatility of the price rise would allow them to even out more quickly, and the prices wouldn't be screwed up like they are now.

lalalasig2.png

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 1% limit doesn't allow enough breathing room. If it was 5% like everything else, the volatility of the price rise would allow them to even out more quickly, and the prices wouldn't be screwed up like they are now.

yea i agree. but the higher phats should stay at 1%

Given all mine away lol around 18 of the buggers, wish I didn't must construct... time machine, and replay scape, even though I could use it to take current technology back, and when i come back to this year be living in spaceships but no.. must do for partyhats sake.

One of my friends used to pay me in santas instead of gps, thats the only reason I have them I don't even think I picked up more than one during the drop.

When phats were still cheap, around 100k each, I traded a rune large for a white phat and Sue Me told me that was a dumb trade since larges are player smithed items (and useful) while phats are useless. :lol: A year later I gave him the white phat when it was already worth millions. He sold it for runes!

:)