JaGEx >_<

Gerbil

I'd be placated if I saw a statement from a bank or reputable financial newspaper/magazine saying that they were going to cut off credit service to Jagex. Since I haven't, and Jagex has a history of lying like the Empire of Man, I'm not buying it.

Agreed, what kind of banks were they dealing with.

Also there is MASSIVE fraud in the CC industry, why would they only hassle Jagex.

I found it strange that you can never gift your friend with a RS subscription. WHy would that have mattered so much. I bet if they had allowed that they would have had more subscribers.

It also irked me that they never had a sign-up for a year payment option. The one time a year CC transaction cost for them would also have been lower.

We just don't know the truth or the full picture.

Jagex says one thing, and partial truths and players rush to make sense out of their bland marketing statements.

Take this "upgrade" year for example. Silly me to think they would actively upgrade skills, unused areas of the map, unused minigames and tweak rewards and monster drops. This would be too logical.

Instead they are making updates NO ONE requested such as limiting stocks to the point that buying anything wastes time and involves running around to gather basic supplies and at the end of it you don't even have enough supplies.

I suspect the real reason for RWT changes was because jagex simply gave up on fighting bots. Their randoms weren't dynamic. And for every bot they banned 10 more were created in their place. Also jagex are greedy and shortsighted and hated that other people were making money off their mmorgp.

I wish they had simply kept the game as it was and just opened their own shop selling gold to players. Sometimes the simpliest solutions are the best.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sueing Tip.it over an article is actually insanely stupid, but, really, you actually believe that they would KILL a MAJOR part of the game, for something that wasn't even a threat?!

I'm not a " i <3 u Jadex z0mg all u do is rite" person, and i've been dissapointed by them lots of times in the past, i was even one of the people who got REALLY MAD at the anti-RWT updates, BUT THIS?!

You gotta be pretty paranoid and hate them A LOT to think they would seriously do that... Even if they did consider the idea of doing that for a minor threat, at least one of the leaders of Jagex would see how stupid that was and would convince the others to stop it >.<

Ah, no reason to keep arguing this. Even if RWT was not really a major threat, even if RWT simply vanished misteriously, what is done is done and the Jagex i know would not change it back at all.

And as Allisgreat said, this is a never ending circle >.>

Sueing Tip.it over an article is actually insanely stupid, but, really, you actually believe that they would KILL a MAJOR part of the game, for something that wasn't even a threat?!

I'm not a " i <3 u Jadex z0mg all u do is rite" person, and i've been dissapointed by them lots of times in the past, i was even one of the people who got REALLY MAD at the anti-RWT updates, BUT THIS?!

You gotta be pretty paranoid and hate them A LOT to think they would seriously do that... Even if they did consider the idea of doing that for a minor threat, at least one of the leaders of Jagex would see how stupid that was and would convince the others to stop it >.<

Ah, no reason to keep arguing this. Even if RWT was not really a major threat, even if RWT simply vanished misteriously, what is done is done and the Jagex i know would not change it back at all.

And as Allisgreat said, this is a never ending circle >.>

This is true. What's done is done, and really, let's put the whole thing to bed.

I'm just irked because so many people support the December 10th updates simply because Jagex said it's for the best. Even if doesn't make sense why Jagex would destroy a huge chunk of their game based on personal opinion, it's still a possibility. Jagex did, does, and will do a lot of irrational things to ensure that things are kept "in the spirit of the game."

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?