JaGEx >_<

Gerbil

If you do not like what Jagex is doing with their property, you can just simply leave. You have all the free will to do just about anything you want in cyberspace. But to still come around and whine just about everything in the world is quite annoying, but entertaining. I will be honest and say that it will be a sad day when all these whiners realize that this is not a democracy. The only say you have about Jagex's business practice is not to participate in a game you have deemed "unplayable" anymore. If you hate it so much, please do us a favor and stop playing and make a REAL statement. As soon as Jagex notices a DROP in their bottomline, then they will react and maybe listen to get you back and reel in your cash.

To be honest, the "ranters" about the "bad" decisions that Jagex makes is just a smaller portion of the whole Runescape population. For every one of you, there are dozens who are content to play the game. So do us a favor, shut up and quit, because that is the only way to get Jagex to even acknowledge your existence is to not exist in their revenue.

Well said.

Indeed. The problem is, while the ranters are a small part of the population, they're a noisy part.

Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown; ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid is forever.

Private chat on, give me a hyt!

It should not be necessary to say it, but today it is: anyone who wants to be understood has to make damn sure that he has made himself intelligible.

Who is John Galt?

News commentary without a political agenda.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you do not like what Jagex is doing with their property, you can just simply leave. You have all the free will to do just about anything you want in cyberspace. But to still come around and whine just about everything in the world is quite annoying, but entertaining. I will be honest and say that it will be a sad day when all these whiners realize that this is not a democracy. The only say you have about Jagex's business practice is not to participate in a game you have deemed "unplayable" anymore. If you hate it so much, please do us a favor and stop playing and make a REAL statement. As soon as Jagex notices a DROP in their bottomline, then they will react and maybe listen to get you back and reel in your cash.

To be honest, the "ranters" about the "bad" decisions that Jagex makes is just a smaller portion of the whole Runescape population. For every one of you, there are dozens who are content to play the game. So do us a favor, shut up and quit, because that is the only way to get Jagex to even acknowledge your existence is to not exist in their revenue.

Well said.

Indeed. The problem is, while the ranters are a small part of the population, they're a noisy part.

Exactly. What makes more noise - a dozen fireworks, or 300,000 pounds of plastic explosive with no trigger sitting in Antarctica?

Also going along with that analogy, if Jagex does something to set off the 300,000 pounds of plastic explosive, (like nerfing Strength....) they're going to feel something. Hard.

a70c7.png

Well said.

Exactly. What makes more noise - a dozen fireworks, or 300,000 pounds of plastic explosive with no trigger sitting in Antarctica?

Also going along with that analogy, if Jagex does something to set off the 300,000 pounds of plastic explosive, (like nerfing Strength....) they're going to feel something. Hard.

What?

Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown; ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid is forever.

It should not be necessary to say it, but today it is: anyone who wants to be understood has to make damn sure that he has made himself intelligible.

Who is John Galt?

Poor Gerbil, your thread has been quelmoted.

Basically anything you post, he will pick on the smallest portion of it because he lacks reading skills and then he will post something unrelated to it, causing the whole thread to go off-topic.

You wrote:

Sometimes they overfix a problem. Take trade limits for example. A someone with 0 quest points can gain or lose 5K per 15 minutes, far below the volumes usually traded by gold farmers. The trade limit could easily go much higher without a significant increase in gold farming. And people just bypass the limit anyway by junk trading. This all comes together to form the conclusion that THE TRADE LIMIT WAS A SHORT SIGHTED, BADLY THOUGHT OUT, AND HUGELY OVERDONE UPDATE.

This is quelmot's response:

Overly tight trade limits?

An average character (even f2p) would be able to give 10k+ every 15 minutes, 40k per hour. Not enough? I don't see any people on the street generous enough to give away 40k to a friend. You're just trying to defend the RWTers.

At no point did poor gerbil say he was a RWT or that he missed RWT. At no point does he say he didn't understand the need for trade limits, he doesn't ask for NO trade limits but he does point out that trade limits could be more generous.

Before trade limits friends and even strangers were generous to other players. Why am I not suprised no one ever gave you anything I doubt you have any friends.

Also in typical quelmot fashion he picked on a tiny portion of your rant and doesn't even bother responding to your whole rant. It's like he can barely read.

Wow, your reading skills really suck.

Didn't he say the trade limits were overdone? I provided him with facts that it WASN'T overdone. Clearly he was just trying to defend the RWTers because he would NOT need to give so much $$ to his friends.

I doubt you have any friends either, but that's beside the point. Go ahead and pick on this kind of stuff.

Overly tight trade limits?

An average character (even f2p) would be able to give 10k+ every 15 minutes, 40k per hour. Not enough? I don't see any people on the street generous enough to give away 40k to a friend. You're just trying to defend the RWTers.

And honestly, "a hasty decision"?

Look - banks are suing you and threatening to stop their customers from paying you with their credit cards. Are you going to take half a year to think of a very "adequate" solution to the problem? No.

It's their game. They won't be trying to ruin their own game, contrary to what you think.

And let's look at whose fault it was, shall we? Who RWTed? Who lured and scammed? The players. Jagex was forced to make all these changes. Do you think they ENJOY restricting their players? Of course not. But to make the game fair for everyone, they had to stop luring, scamming and RWTing.

WHy bother typing anything out? Just copy and paste this as it's ALL you ever say.

Let's throw your quote back in your face, hypocrite.

All you ever say is "I hate Jagex! It sucks! Blah Blah Blah!"

I say that because IT IS A FACT. What you say is nonsense.

-----------------

I'm the hypocrite? You must be joking. Everyone knows you on these forums quelmot and not in a good way.

All you ever say is "I hate Jagex! It sucks! Blah Blah Blah!"

Actually if you could READ you would know that I don't say only that. So DON'T put words in my mouth.

What I said is fact, the bulk of your posts concern your defending Jagex and then bringing in credit card things. WE DON'T CARE. We've heard this from Jagex why would we need to hear it from you.

So kindly get lost and stop following me around like a dog ready to snap people once their guard is down.

Trust me, I try to ignore you, I never read your posts as you are someone who's opinion I don't care to even know. However when you start to pick on new poster's like Gerbil than yes I will post calling you on your crap.

Notice how since the post YOU made every other post has been related to it, as you are stupid and people have to comment on your stupidity.

So when you stop making threads go off on tangents for your own personal crusade for defending jagex's actions then it's when I will stop attacking your posts.

And don't sit there saying that all you ever say is "facts" you make up things that are meaningless like there wasn't anyone even giving 40k out to friends when others point out that in their experience this wasn't right, you just backtrack.

You are the hypocrite.

Let's see - "everybody on these forums hate quelmotz"?

Quel seems to jump to Jagex's defense a lot, doesn't he? Always in there saying things like "Jagex did that for a reason," or "It's not Jagex's fault most of the players are either whiny little brats that complain about not getting handed max level on a platter, or cheaters."

The sad thing is Quel is right. Most of his posts are factual, and can be verified from the official Jagex site. And most players are whiny little brats or cheaters. At least the ones that "tear apart" Quel's posts by saying absolutely nothing, and then defending it with even less.

It's like a little kids' nursery school here sometimes the way that people like to "tear apart" factual, well though-out posts by pointing their noses in the air and saying "Nuh-uh!"

What's this then?

And do you see people flaming me and insulting me? No.

Go ahead with your childish insults of people being stupid and all that. It just shows your immaturity.

I can't defend Jagex? Give me a good reason why I shouldn't. Look - why don't YOU stop attacking Jagex then? And attacking everyone who defends Jagex?

Amazing. Claiming that you don't continuously repeat arguments when you CLEARLY do. Ask people like ratchet, PieIsEaten, etc and they'll tell you you're just an idiot who continuously repeats old arguments that have already been torn up before.

Amazing. Claiming that you don't continuously repeat arguments when you CLEARLY do. Ask people like ratchet, PieIsEaten, etc and they'll tell you you're just an idiot who continuously repeats old arguments that have already been torn up before.

I see people flame and insult you on a semi-regular basis, how do you manage to forget this stuff so quickly? In fact, Ratchet (who you're trying to use as a character reference) even went so far as to write a small essay of a post on your pro-JaGEx trolling. You and canadiansmurf are the same type, just on different sides of an issue. Neither of you has anything new to say, but you just keep posting anyway.

I love to meet people; send me a pm if you see me on RuneScape! :)

Before trade limits friends and even strangers were generous to other players. Why am I not suprised no one ever gave you anything I doubt you have any friends.

emot-shivdurf.gif

Oh Canadian Smurf. You and your personal attacks wrecking any credibility you might've had.

However when you start to pick on new poster's like Gerbil than yes I will post calling you on your crap.

Internet super hero you are, coming to the defense of people who throw out random whining and then can't back up their statements.

I guess we can sum up the thread as such:

Then there's the KGB attitude. They act just like the Cheka, the KGB, or whatever else the Russian secret police might have been called at some point. "Do, say, and think what we tell you and don't [CENSORED] ask why." The only reason I can think of for them giving you lousy reasons and refusing to give you a detailed answer is that there is no real reason behind what they do. At least they don't have mute/ban quotas. Yet.

You murdered your credibility by comparing Jagex to the KGB. They're not a group of ruthless dictators, and as has been said, there's nothing keeping you here. If you think they're trying to control what people think and say, then you need to emot-dogout.gif because you've passed the line of coherent, logical debate and hit the boundaries of the guy on the soapbox with the tinfoil hat screaming about how 9/11 was an inside job and Ronald Reagan was an alien.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

SIX O' CLOCK WITH RATCHET

And let's look at whose fault it was, shall we? Who RWTed? Who lured and scammed? The players. Jagex was forced to make all these changes. Do you think they ENJOY restricting their players? Of course not. But to make the game fair for everyone, they had to stop luring, scamming and RWTing.

Yes. That is the truth and nothing but the truth. Don't blame Jagex for what the PLAYERS were doing. If the players had been more reliable, more trustworthy, less inclined to cheat and do all that stuff then Jagex would have left the game the way it was. Players were the problem, not Jagex.

Oh no, we don't want to argue AGAIN :P

Let's have peace.

If this rants forum ever gets some peace then pigs will fly out of my arse.

Poor Gerbil, your thread has been quelmoted.

Oh my god...This is the problem with you, you blame Quelmotz for replying to your posts that apparently have problems. You are just as bad, I could say that Gerbils post has become another battleground between Q and C. Canadian, you need to get used to the fact that this is a rants forum and there are bound to be people who disagree with you, because that's kind of the point in these debates. Quelmotz isn't ruining anything, because he has an opposite opinion to that of the OP or yourself (god forbid) he is not tarnishing this thread, merely giving his opinion. You are more the problem because you stalk him like Michael Jackson stalked that hooker in "The Way You Make Me Feel". It annoys the hell out of me that you blame other people for your obvious problems. Give your opinion and leave, there is no need to start a flame war and blame the opposite party because you are starting something. YOU are tarnishing this thread by starting a flame war. It's pretty sad when we get quotes like this:

*grabs box o' popcorn again* Time to watch more fighting! Yay!

That's sad that people can EXPECTto see a flame war anytime you two come into contact. It's pretty sad that people can't post on a thread because you two are too busy fighting.

Pie no thread is complete without your witty remarks.

It's sad that you don't see what Pie is actually trying to convey.

It's like a little kids' nursery school here sometimes the way that people like to "tear apart" factual, well though-out posts by pointing their noses in the air and saying "Nuh-uh!"

Yeah, that's what this forum has always been like, it has always had people who can't see reason (canadiansmurf, Eatrunearrow, thedayRSdied) and would rather fight over something stupid.

according to eatrunearrow's rant

No...I cannot believe anyone would even say that...that's pathetic. Eatrunearrow, for anyone who doesn't know, is the dumbest troll known to TIF. We don't ever quote his words...

The problem is, while the ranters are a small part of the population, they're a noisy part.

And they all seem to find TIF :?

Now, back to the Quelmotz fight thingy:

The continued rantings of CanadianSnark

Basically anything you post, he will pick on the smallest portion of it because he lacks reading skills and then he will post something unrelated to it, causing the whole thread to go off-topic.

From what I can tell, you are the idiot who pulled the thread off topic. You are the idiot who started this whole fight.

Personal attack! Ouch, that hurt, he has no friends. I'm sorry to say that if that had been a more original attack and not some stupid thing because your mad, that it would have hurt more, but this just proves that you are getting more defensive because you can't come up with anything. Screw reading skills, you need ranting skills. To be a successful ranter you never jump out and personally attack anyone. You can call them an idiot, but you never attack someone based on their life, because that's getting defensive.

I'm the hypocrite? You must be joking. Everyone knows you on these forums quelmot and not in a good way.

And everyone knows you on this forum, and knows that you follow Quelmotz like an obedient dog with the idea that if you continue to bark at him, he'll go away. To bad he keeps slapping you silly because your rants aren't going anywhere and you are being made out as the bad guy here.

I can't defend Jagex? Give me a good reason why I shouldn't. Look - why don't YOU stop attacking Jagex then? And attacking everyone who defends Jagex?

I agree no one has ever written a law that says that you can't defend Jagex, hell I can, he can, but you and your little "Jagex hate" buddies can't hold up your own arguments.

Yes he is an idiot who continues to follow you to start flamewars, flame you with flames that are basically copy and pasted from the previous war, and is one of the most annoying trolls I have seen in a long time. At least all the other big trolls only post every once in a while, Canadian's Troll surname has to be "The Stalker".

I see people flame and insult you on a semi-regular basis, how do you manage to forget this stuff so quickly? In fact, Ratchet (who you're trying to use as a character reference) even went so far as to write a small essay of a post on your pro-JaGEx trolling.

Yes I did.

That was back when Canadian was a relatively new member and I saw that Quel was getting more full of himself then he should. But over time I've found that Canadian Smurf seems to stalk, and while I don't like Quel's style at all, I have to side with him because I think that Canada is getting defensive in the bad way (personal attacks=desperate attempts to throw in a punch because you can't bring up a good point). He is stalking Quel, he is blaming him for everything.

You both started this little stupid cat fight that has gotten nowhere. Quel continues to fight then he leaves and posts somewhere else and SOMEHOW the fight has moved over to the new thread thanks to someone else.

I feel like the intermediary though because I always seem to get thrown in the middle by someone. I may have ranted more on Canada because I feel that his rants are getting stale, but I think the both of you need to leave each other alone. Canada, quit stalking and starting wars on other peoples threads, Quel, ignorance is bliss. Ignore this guy and maybe he will screw off.

If this continues I am sure a mod will step in (I'm surprised one hasn't stepped in yet). Why not PM each other if you want to fight so much because this is getting old and I haven't posted in a while because I know what's going on on rants, it's pretty easy to tell...

1. Anti-Jagex rant

2. Skill rant

3. Some troll backing up Anti-Jagex rant causing flame war

4. Omali using smileys

and now to add to the list:

5. Quelmotz and Canadian Smurf fighting over seemingly nothing and one blaming the other for ruining the forum/thread/etc.

/END

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

*look at Ratchet's post*

=D>

Wow... i can't believe people still argue about that subject... this has been so discussed both here and in the RSOF that it's impossible to expect people won't use the same argument over and over, because all possible arguments were used already >.>

I have lurked RSOF for over a year, i have lurked theese forums for a few weeks before making an account a week ago, and even i can tell that not only he repeat old arguments, but ALL anti-Jagex people do >.>

JaGEx, JaGEx, JaGEx, JaGEx

Why on earth are you putting it like that? If anything it is JAGEX, just look at the bottom right of any runescape page.

I know its a very minor point but I have always wondered why people do it that way.

perfetc_666.png

IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER .......... or die trying

Why on earth are you putting it like that? If anything it is JAGEX, just look at the bottom right of any runescape page.

I know its a very minor point but I have always wondered why people do it that way.

Because it was JaGEx, the way it spilts up:

"Java Gaming Experts"

See?

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Because it was JaGEx, the way it spilts up:

"Java Gaming Experts"

See?

fair enough.

Isn't the keyword "was"?

perfetc_666.png

IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER .......... or die trying

Theres obviously lots of people who don't like the updates, but don't complain and just silently hate.

You can't look at TIF's and RSOF's ranting population and say they are the only people in runescape who hate the updates. Facts are many people may not want to rant, weather its wannabemodship, no access to forums, or simply the knowledge they have that jagex probably isnt going to change anything, regardless of what the players think.

Clearly he was just trying to defend the RWTers because he would NOT need to give so much $$ to his friends.

So everyone whos nice to there friends is an RWTer?

No wonder so many people go banned. The fact is quelmotz, there are some very rich people in runescape, who can get money reasonably easily, and who would be more than happy to give a few hundred k to a friend in a tough spot.

The next best thing is just letting him kill me with 25k, i for one die to my friends multiple times with 25k and never ask for any in return, because its my way of giving them items.

Now, if someone like me, who is hardly rich, would be more than willing to give away more than the trade limit. I'm sure richer players would give more. Because although you may never give more than 10k to your i and many others would.

O.O

First off, thanks for the backup, ratchet.

Anyway, I was going to ignore that guy anyway, if he came back with one more of those stupid repeated posts.

I see people flame and insult you on a semi-regular basis, how do you manage to forget this stuff so quickly? In fact, Ratchet (who you're trying to use as a character reference) even went so far as to write a small essay of a post on your pro-JaGEx trolling. You and canadiansmurf are the same type, just on different sides of an issue. Neither of you has anything new to say, but you just keep posting anyway.

Look, I might not have anything new to say, but it's because those arejust what you need to say to those "anti-jagex clubs". You don't need to waste time finding "new" arguments when those already are facts. My arguments WERE NOT proved wrong, or at least most of them were not proved wrong.

However, all he does is spout nonsensical statements that he has repeated many times before, and 90% of them already got torn up by ratchet & co.

Quote:

Clearly he was just trying to defend the RWTers because he would NOT need to give so much $$ to his friends.

So everyone whos nice to there friends is an RWTer?

No wonder so many people go banned. The fact is quelmotz, there are some very rich people in runescape, who can get money reasonably easily, and who would be more than happy to give a few hundred k to a friend in a tough spot.

The next best thing is just letting him kill me with 25k, i for one die to my friends multiple times with 25k and never ask for any in return, because its my way of giving them items.

Now, if someone like me, who is hardly rich, would be more than willing to give away more than the trade limit. I'm sure richer players would give more. Because although you may never give more than 10k to your i and many others would.

I see where you're coming from, but as I said earlier, you DO NOT need to give $$ to a friend. You can give advice, tips, etc etc. Money isn't the only way to help a friend. Rich players can share their so-called "secrets of success" with their friends.

What he's saying is apparently the ONLY way to help your friend is through giving $$. Which isn't true, as I've already shown.

I see where you're coming from, but as I said earlier, you DO NOT need to give $$ to a friend. You can give advice, tips, etc etc. Money isn't the only way to help a friend. Rich players can share their so-called "secrets of success" with their friends.

What he's saying is apparently the ONLY way to help your friend is through giving $$. Which isn't true, as I've already shown.

Its one of the easier ways to help your friends.

Giving them "secrets" doesn't exactly help if its a secret like, oh yea get 85 mining and you will be rich.

I don't NEED to give money to my friends, but it would be nice if i could.

O.O

Its one of the easier ways to help your friends.

Giving them "secrets" doesn't exactly help if its a secret like, oh yea get 85 mining and you will be rich.

I don't NEED to give money to my friends, but it would be nice if i could.

I know you don't need to and it would be nice if you could, but times have changed since then. Adapt to it. It's still possible to help your friend without giving him $$$.

Instead of saying "get 85 mining and you'll be rich" - tell him how? Which way is the best, the easiest? Encourage him? etc.

I know you don't need to and it would be nice if you could, but times have changed since then. Adapt to it. It's still possible to help your friend without giving him $$$.

Instead of saying "get 85 mining and you'll be rich" - tell him how? Which way is the best, the easiest? Encourage him? etc.

I think the trade limits are fine, theres plenty of loopholes.

BUT just because he wants a better trade limit does not mean hes suddenly a RWTer.

O.O

As someone who's never PKed, doesn't rwt, doesn't pvp, or really do anything, the trade limits have never affected me. The only thing I can't just give stuff to people anymore, which really only hurts other people, not me.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

BUT just because he wants a better trade limit does not mean hes suddenly a RWTer.

Blood Argon kinda ruined it for anyone else who hates the trade limit, considering he spoke out greatly against the limits and bannings, and turned out to be a malicious real world trader, botter, private server runner, etc.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Blood Argon kinda ruined it for anyone else who hates the trade limit, considering he spoke out greatly against the limits and bannings, and turned out to be a malicious real world trader, botter, private server runner, etc.

Oh, that's why he got banned? :lol:

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

From my point of view, Jagex are doing a pretty decent job. Great move on their part to mute or black mark someone who cheats. Trade limits are a nice way to keep the game fair for everyone, no more easy money for newcomers or "friends".

Your rant would hold more power if it had suggestions. What I see are the dellusions of a whinner who doesn't have a clue why some decisions were made.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

That's sad that people can EXPECTto see a flame war anytime you two come into contact. It's pretty sad that people can't post on a thread because you two are too busy fighting. Expect the expected....

It's sad that you don't see what Pie is actually trying to convey. Once again, expect the expected. :lol:

I said that for humor, and to convey that this really is ridiculous. Almost every rant on this page regarding people thinking Jagex has messed up has turned into a quelmotz/canadiansmurf war zone.

No...I cannot believe anyone would even say that...that's pathetic. Eatrunearrow, for anyone who doesn't know, is the dumbest troll known to TIF. We don't ever quote his words... Except for the sake of humor. Quote him seriously, and expect to get looks of "What on earth are you smoking?

The problem is, while the ranters are a small part of the population, they're a noisy part.

And they all seem to find TIF :? Not all of them, thank God. check out the RSOF rants forum. It's hilarious chaos.

I agree no one has ever written a law that says that you can't defend Jagex, hell I can, he can, but you and your little "Jagex hate" buddies can't hold up your own arguments. Oh, they hold them up. They just don't hold them up well. It's like taking a wooden shield and thinking it'll defend you against a battalion of tanks.

The Pie Remix of 6 O' Clock with Ratchet.

a70c7.png

That's sad that people can EXPECTto see a flame war anytime you two come into contact. It's pretty sad that people can't post on a thread because you two are too busy fighting. Expect the expected....

It's sad that you don't see what Pie is actually trying to convey. Once again, expect the expected. :lol:

I said that for humor, and to convey that this really is ridiculous. Almost every rant on this page regarding people thinking Jagex has messed up has turned into a quelmotz/canadiansmurf war zone.

No...I cannot believe anyone would even say that...that's pathetic. Eatrunearrow, for anyone who doesn't know, is the dumbest troll known to TIF. We don't ever quote his words... Except for the sake of humor. Quote him seriously, and expect to get looks of "What on earth are you smoking?

And they all seem to find TIF :? Not all of them, thank God. check out the RSOF rants forum. It's hilarious chaos.

I agree no one has ever written a law that says that you can't defend Jagex, hell I can, he can, but you and your little "Jagex hate" buddies can't hold up your own arguments. Oh, they hold them up. They just don't hold them up well. It's like taking a wooden shield and thinking it'll defend you against a battalion of tanks.

Just replying to your last comment: Ever played Civ III? Wood shields CAN hold up to tanks... oh, how they can...
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Just replying to your last comment: Ever played Civ III? Wood shields CAN hold up to tanks... oh, how they can...

In Games. I dare you to face off against an IRL tank with nothing but a wooden shield.

a70c7.png

[hide=Bunch o' quotes]

In Games. I dare you to face off against an IRL tank with nothing but a wooden shield.

[/hide]And Runescape is...? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Who is John Galt?

[hide=]

[hide=Bunch o' quotes]

[/hide]And Runescape is...? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
[/hide]

Runescape is real life!!!

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg