Merch clans -Stop spamming-!

sharksman3

merchanting clans does blows chunks

but sadly , what they do isn't against the rules (well maybe the spamming part is against the rules) and ruining others doesn't seem to be an issue for them.

my own advice to other players who either merches in clan or alone is to stop messing with the prices! not only you will lose cash eventually but people hates merchanters!

stop merchanting people!

banniere+rsc+2.PNG

138 combat | 99 attack | 99 strength | 99 defense | 99 hitpoints | 99 prayer | 99 summoning | 2161 overall

I always, always turn my public chat from hide to off when I plan on going to the GE

Sorry people selling stuff I might want, too much spam about.

Solution: Go to an unpopulated world and do your trading/firemaking/whatever.

I just report the spammers.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Right click reporting has existed for a long time in FunOrb.

emot-smug.gif

They really should implement it in Runescape as well, seeing that it is more popular than Funorb and there are autotypers there.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

The only good thing about merch clans is that they provide slight amounts of market spontaneity. Since we get that already whenever Jagex updates the game, all merch clans do is pour crap onto the name of merchant. Ban the lot of 'em, I say, and their little ranks, too! And for those of you saying that they'll go underground, the hatred for them is widespread enough that they'll get whacked whenever they try to recruit. So if they get banned, muted, or some sort of tangible lasting punishment, it'll make them more likely to die off.

a70c7.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...