Usain Bolt Runs 9.58

daskos99

Wow.

I don't know how many of you follow track (or run it. In that case, PM me), but breaking the 100 meter record by .11 seconds, as small as it sounds, is huge. That's never been done before and there's an excellent chance it will never be done again. I couldn't stop watching Bolt running.

Any other trackkies here? What do you think of this?

Any fool can write a rule, but any fool will mind it

--Thoreau

daskos99.png

Flickr

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy is crazy fast. I know they said he could've run even faster at the Olympics if he hadn't slowed down to showboat. Now he's gone and done it again? I ran long distance in high school, but for fun I ran a 100M in practice and ran like a 14s, so take it from someone who sucks....Bolt was running fast. :lol:

rssig2.png

Usain Bolt beats Gay!

wtf are up with track star people's names?

After watching the vid, that guy was freakin' super human fast! Very impressive.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

he's 2 pro <3:

watched it live, it's amazing how big the difference between him and Gay was, while Gay ran really well.

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

It was really amazing, you have to feel sorry for the competition because they have no chance if Bolt is up for it. Gay ran a 9.71 which would have been a world record in itself 18 months ago. Even running that fast, Bolt made Gay look second rate, that shows you how far he is over every sprinter in history.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

How the [bleep] can someone run 10 meters in less than one [bleep] second ?

That's his average. It's slower than his top speed because of the acceleration at the beginning of the race. High speed camera analysis shows that during Bolt's 9.69 Olympic run, in the middle of the race, when his speed was the highest, he cleared 10 meters in .82 seconds. He was running 43.9 kilometers per hour or 27.2 miles per hour.

Any fool can write a rule, but any fool will mind it

--Thoreau

daskos99.png

Flickr

How the [bleep] can someone run 10 meters in less than one [bleep] second ?

That's his average. It's slower than his top speed because of the acceleration at the beginning of the race. High speed camera analysis shows that during Bolt's 9.69 Olympic run, in the middle of the race, when his speed was the highest, he cleared 10 meters in .82 seconds. He was running 43.9 kilometers per hour or 27.2 miles per hour.

Jesus [bleep] Christ. His name is sooo fitting though. If your name is "bolt" you were destined to be an amazing runner.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

He's not a human....LOL. :lol:

When he was 15, he was 6' 5" and running 400 meters in 48 seconds. So I'm pretty sure you're right. No way he's human.

It's crazy how some athletes are practically genetically engineered to be amazing athletes.

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

He's not a human....LOL. :lol:

When he was 15, he was 6' 5" and running 400 meters in 48 seconds. So I'm pretty sure you're right. No way he's human.

It's crazy how some athletes are practically genetically engineered to be amazing athletes.

Micheal Phelps to. :lol:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!