Usain Bolt Runs 9.58

daskos99

He's not a human....LOL. :lol:

When he was 15, he was 6' 5" and running 400 meters in 48 seconds. So I'm pretty sure you're right. No way he's human.

It's crazy how some athletes are practically genetically engineered to be amazing athletes.

Micheal Phelps to. :lol:

Haha, I just thought of him after I posted. He practically had the body of Aquaman! :shock:

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the [bleep] can someone run 10 meters in less than one [bleep] second ?

That's his average. It's slower than his top speed because of the acceleration at the beginning of the race. High speed camera analysis shows that during Bolt's 9.69 Olympic run, in the middle of the race, when his speed was the highest, he cleared 10 meters in .82 seconds. He was running 43.9 kilometers per hour or 27.2 miles per hour.

Yes, yes I understand that. But it still doesn't change the fact that his body, still was transported over a distance of 100m under 10 seconds. Unaided. I just dont get it.

Maybe because I do the 100m in 31 seconds. :lol:

Can you guys imagine that in 100 years people could possibly be running a full mile at these speeds :shock:

With proper genes, yes. I think the olympic athletes should breed with in themselves for a super society of amazing athletes. Less than 100 years from now we could have freaks of nature they'd be so good at sports.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

How much faster can we actually go though? Pretty soon we will be on the verge of human performance, and only stimulants will help athletes reach those goals.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Who knows how far people can go with eventual technology that could enhance the body's strength and durability without having awful side effects.

But as for natural-non enhanced humans, I think with proper genes, people could go a bit faster, but we're near the peak.

Still [bleep]ing ridiculous how fast he is.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

He's not a human....LOL. :lol:

When he was 15, he was 6' 5" and running 400 meters in 48 seconds. So I'm pretty sure you're right. No way he's human.

It's crazy how some athletes are practically genetically engineered to be amazing athletes.

Micheal Phelps to. :lol:

Haha, I just thought of him after I posted. He practically had the body of Aquaman! :shock:

Hes a super Saiyan

2wlsyhe.jpg

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

i think ha has a little horse blood in him, how else can you run that fast?

He says yams have been a huge influence on him.

Usain Bolt streaked to 100 metres Olympic gold at the Beijing Olympics on Saturday thanks to yam power, his father said....

"It is definitely the Trelawny yam," Bolt senior told Reuters seconds after his son smashed the world record on the way to landing the biggest gold medal in sport.

The yam grown in the parish Trelawny is one of the staples that has made the area famous. It is sold in huge volumes here and much of it is exported. Citizens of the area believe that it has medicinal properties.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/dcspor ... _yams.html

EAT YOUR YAMS!

Can you guys imagine that in 100 years people could possibly be running a full mile at these speeds :shock:

You mean his pace? No not a chance.

If you mean running a milein less than 10 seconds, you're [developmentally delayed]. Leave.

He obviously means at that pace. But that would still be a 2:33 mile or so, which is pretty insane. I don't think we'll break 3:30 even in the near future. In a hundred years, probably. But 2:33 might even be impossible for the human body.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

19.19 into a headwind wow.

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/4509/18p8.png

Either the TV clock is (way) off, or he actually ran 18.8-19.0

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg