Good fight atleast 100m+ bandos,ags,claws

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So you joined to show this? I don't appreciate rushers, why insult him after killing?

where does he insult him

Original poster states "Gf" in the picture, and also shows a derogatory opinion of the player losing a lot of items. Although not necessarily a direct insult, it's very much implied.

Although some people get their kicks from making others loose things - I'm not one of them. Granted, congratulations on the kill if it was you (although I see now it doesn't seem like it was) - but I lack respect for you with the attitude towards it that you've taken. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

So you joined to show this? I don't appreciate rushers, why insult him after killing?

where does he insult him

Original poster states "Gf" in the picture, and also shows a derogatory opinion of the player losing a lot of items. Although not necessarily a direct insult, it's very much implied.

Although some people get their kicks from making others loose things - I'm not one of them. Granted, congratulations on the kill if it was you (although I see now it doesn't seem like it was) - but I lack respect for you with the attitude towards it that you've taken. ;)

Gf isn't an insulting term.

Zerker_jane.png

Why say gf if that guy doesnt even have a chance to defence himself. It really isnt a good fight, I think it is stupid to say that it was. Why not just to use it after a really good fight, eg fighting a someone 1v1 without any dirty games, both having a chance to ko?

LOL i see me in my welfare gear lllllllllll (dw now I use void and crap)

Everyone has to start somewhere

no point trying to start pking in barrows and die all the time and get no kills lose a lot of penny's that way ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

what always amazes me, is how few pkers use boxed imps to bank their 30m+ spec weapons when they run out of spec. 30m less risk, noone ever knowing.

I love my imps, although i waste a lot of them in fights I won't ever die in. with specs being so insanely over-powered, it's better to be safe than sorry :D

LOL i see me in my welfare gear lllllllllll (dw now I use void and crap)

welfare is the [cabbage].

ontopic, it is a little weird to join to post a kill that wasnt even yours, even if it is alot. Ive died for probaly more then that, assuming he doesnt have ags. (bandos+arma+max mage hybriding ftw?) and to me it wasnt a big deal, if you pk in it, expect to loose it at some point.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

• 5 months later...

what always amazes me, is how few pkers use boxed imps to bank their 30m+ spec weapons when they run out of spec. 30m less risk, noone ever knowing.

I love my imps, although i waste a lot of them in fights I won't ever die in. with specs being so insanely over-powered, it's better to be safe than sorry :D

Wow, I can't believe I've never thought of this, all the claws I've lost using whip/claws in edge :(