Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Locations of the Earth.

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

rocc0
[ Display Name History ]

rocc0

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,399 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
Philadelphia, city of brotherly love. We pretty much have great weather, nice and snowy in the winter (enough for a few snow days but not enough to snow everyone in for a week), nice and warm in the summer (70+F usually).

TANSTAAFL

i_love_burritos
[ Display Name History ]

i_love_burritos

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,668 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
Sydney, Australia.

Been here most of my life. Nice weather all year round. Never really moved around, and even when we did - it was in a 5 k radius. So, everything is familiar.

Spring here is beautiful - sunny but not hot and a pleasant breeze. Nothing better to sit in the park [which is 5 minutes from the library] and read.

Though it's really hilly, up and down even within suburbs so it's kinda' annoying to walk around.

azntemplar_00
[ Display Name History ]

azntemplar_00

Arsène knows

• Members
  • 3,080 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:seaotter36
Northern Virginia (when I'm not at college) - it's a pretty nice place, comprised of a bunch of suberbs/towns. Lots of diversity in people, but not quite as densely populated as a full-blown city. Traffic does suck though, especially during rush hour. People tend to live here or further south (where houses are cheaper) and tend to commute north to work here or in D.C. I'm about 15-20 min away from Washington D.C. Weather is fairly decent - hot in the summer, cold in the winter. Located on the mid-atlantic so no real extremes in temperature. Plenty of things to do here and the school system (at least in fairfax county) is rated quite high on the national rankings. Overall, nova is pretty developed, but as you go further south/west, you'll start seeing familiar sprawls of countryside found in much of the southern part of virginia.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users