Your three wishes

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

So that none of your guys' ridiculous, earth-destroying wishes could come true. Seriously, do you understand how much your life would suck if you could travel time? You'd spend millenia trying to correct every detail of your life, eventually driving yourself insane.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So that none of your guys' ridiculous, earth-destroying wishes could come true. Seriously, do you understand how much your life would suck if you could travel time? You'd spend millenia trying to correct every detail of your life, eventually driving yourself insane.

I would never try and make my life perfect. I would play pranks/save people from disasters/live forver If I had complete control of time. I'd try a bunch of different things and see how they would play out, etc. Perfection is boring.

(P.S.- I wish that all of your wishes came undone. :-) )

28jkzuv.jpg2a9b8sy.jpgwqx853.jpg

gridblack.png

Guest Mrmegakirby

Stopping time would be awesome, and even more awesome if you could un-freeze other people too. You could be good at everything, seeing as you would have unlimited time to pratice things.

my wishes

1) jaw and teeth to be sorted out instantly (in other words instant free dental work)

2) Ability to regenerate from anything, also to build up resistiance to pain and it means that no diseases and such can touch me, I can also regenerate to "shape shift"

3) time manipulation

meatlover.png

my wishes

1) jaw and teeth to be sorted out instantly (in other words instant free dental work)

2) Ability to regenerate from anything, also to build up resistiance to pain and it means that no diseases and such can touch me, I can also regenerate to "shape shift"

3) time manipulation

meatlover.png

my wishes

3) time manipulation

meatlover.png

1. A device that allows me to punch people over the internet.

2. A device that lets me send spiders through the telephone lines.

3. To be a master of the necromantic arts.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

I didn't know I triple posted now :(.

and yeh, necromancy would be the most awesome thing ever.

Heres a wish, to actully be able to travel through the internet, aswell as ascess it wirelessly from your brain :).

I'd spend all those maths lessons on flash calculators.

meatlover.png