Your three wishes

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

1: The ability to be able to change anything I want about my body.

That way, I could make myself look however I want, I could disguise as anyone or anything, I could pretty much live forever by making my body younger, maybe I'd add an extra mini-brain in somewhere so if I got shot in the head or whatever, I'd be able to change my body so I had a head again, and all.

2: Time manipulation. This basically means infinite money. I could win the lottery etc.

3:Teleportation.

I can tell you play spy.

:lol:

According to my stats, I'm tied time wise for spy and sniper.

Would teleportation really be necessary if you could just stop time and go where ever you want?

Sure I could, but who would want to walk all around the world. Plus I could basically fly with teleportation. Or do intense skydiving.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1)Being able to do whatever I want, when I am just thinking about it.

2)I want my intellegence to triple.

3)I'll save this 1 for a rainy day.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Oh dammit... I've always wanted to travel through space (perhaps to the edge of the universe) and enjoy the views and be able to return back to Earth while I'm still alive...

Someone float me a wish, please?

You can have one of mine, I only want two :P .

1) Infinite money, but it's all stored in a secret bank account and I can only withdraw up to $150,000 a year. That way I'm basically rich but not too rich and don't have to worry about getting/losing a job.

2) The ability to live without requiring the disgusting necessities of a human, as in sleeping/eating/... going to the bathroom. I mean, I still want the ability to sleep and eat since they feel good, but I'd like to be able to live without requiring them.

wl7w9j.png

Hmm...

First - Legit Billion Dollars (so its actually mine not stolen or anything...)

Second - No health problems for the rest of my life

Third- I'll save this one.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Immortality, unless I choose to die.

Universal inherent omniscience

Omnipresence.

I don't want to be able to interfere with anything, but I would love to just sit in a dark corner of nothingness(Or, due to the omnipresence, sit everywhere) and watch the universe around me change and eventually cease to be.

I choose inherent omniscience because then at least you still have a reason to exist, wheras with total omniscience, you know everything and anything, future or past, and you have no reason for your existance.

2Xeo5.png

1) Invisibility

2) 150 billion dollars.

3) No health problems.

I'll live a happy life. :thumbup:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

1. Teleportation

2. Infinite Money

3. Automatic entry into the Celestial Kingdom once I'm resurrected.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

Hmm... If I never complete a sentence, does it count as just one wish? :P That loophole has never really been addressed, has it? Technically it's just one wish if you wish them all to happen simultaneously...

But, three wishes, just for fun, I'd say would be:

1. I could fly.

2. I could teleport.

3. I could be in multiple places at once, come back together, and have experienced everything they all did.

Flyingjj.png

Hmm... If I never complete a sentence, does it count as just one wish? :P That loophole has never really been addressed, has it? Technically it's just one wish if you wish them all to happen simultaneously...

Seems legit, but just remember, the genie can use loopholes against you too. Ever seen Wishmaster? So yeah, I wouldn't try to outsmart a genie.

1) none of my following wishes are coruptable, ensuring I get what I want

2) the ability to turn my emotions on and off like a switch, so if I start feeling sad I can just flip a happy switch and all will be okay

3) all people in the world would stop treating each other like crap (not nesesarily world peace, but more like overall mutual friendship for all)

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

2) the ability to turn my emotions on and off like a switch, so if I start feeling sad I can just flip a happy switch and all will be okay

I wouldn't want that. I like my emotions. All of them, almost all of the time. Sometimes I like being sad. In a strange way, it feels good, especially when you can curl into a ball with a blanket and pillow and wallow in your own self pity, or something like that.

Flyingjj.png

I wouldn't want that. I like my emotions. All of them, almost all of the time. Sometimes I like being sad. In a strange way, it feels good, especially when you can curl into a ball with a blanket and pillow and wallow in your own self pity, or something like that.

That is nice sometimes. :lol:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

1: Wish for the best lawyer on Earth that is alive and will help and obey what I ask of him

Make a contract that the next 2 wishes can't have any loophole then the exact thing the wisher wants.

2: Infinite wishies

3: Wish genie back to its jar.

:)

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Without sadness you aren't able to appreciate happiness to its full extent; imagine if you were always happy.. that would be so boring.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

1. The ability to fly as fast as a jet, the strength of 10 polar bears, the durability of steel, and being able to shoot energy beams with the equivalent power of 100 tons of tnt, and have an awesome looking aura that sorrounds me that can be any color I choose, and these powers can be inherited by my kids when I have them.

2. My family becomes super rich and ends world hunger.

3. The ability to grant anyone any wish, but only if I wanted to.

28jkzuv.jpg2a9b8sy.jpgwqx853.jpg

gridblack.png

1. The ability to fly as fast as a jet, the strength of 10 polar bears, the durability of steel, and being able to shoot energy beams with the equivalent power of 100 tons of tnt, and have an awesome looking aura that sorrounds me that can be any color I choose, and these powers can be inherited by my kids when I have them.

Why make your family super rich when you can just wish for world hunger to end?

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

1. Time-freezing device (As seen in Aaron Stone) - Time would no longer be a problem and I could have any item I ever wanted (Freeze, take from stall and run, unfreeze. Stealing... but yea)

2. I wish that my family will lead a happy life and pass away with no regrets.

3. Sharingan.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

1. A "redo" button. The ability to go back in time upto 24 hours at any given point and "redo" something.

2. Persuasion voice - be able to persuade anyone to do anything.

3. Good health

I could use the persuasion voice to get a major publishing deal with a huge publisher and my life would be sorted from there :D

Why make your family super rich when you can just wish for world hunger to end?

So we can be super rich AND end world hunger. :thumbsup:

Plus we could do give tons of money to charity, set up programs that help people find jobs, fund the research for energy alternatives... The good you could do is endless.

gridblack.png

1. I'd wish that my entire family just stopped existing. Everyone except me will forget they ever existed. That means cousins, aunts, parents, grandparents and everything. That means they've gone, but nobody will miss them and since they didn't die or anything, nobody would be sad.

2. An infinite amount of money

3. The ability to control the emotions of anybody around me at my will. Make them happy, make them sad, make them fall in love, anything.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

1. I'd wish that my entire family just stopped existing. Everyone except me will forget they ever existed. That means cousins, aunts, parents, grandparents and everything. That means they've gone, but nobody will miss them and since they didn't die or anything, nobody would be sad.

Why would you do that? :shock: Do you hate your family or something?

gridblack.png