Your three wishes

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be able to fully control my body, thus clearing out diseases when i get one, grow bewbs when i want to, change gender if i want to, be a dwarf when i want to, be uber hot when i want to and thus giving me eternal youth. Ye that'd be awesome.

Infinite money wouldnt suck either

Able to get any item on any game for free

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

1. Eternal life

2. Eternal youth

3. ability to control time.

So I live forever, and I can go back and relive any parts I like. Watch the Egyptians build the pyramids, watch any war I want to, change any point in history I want.

1. I'd wish that my entire family just stopped existing. Everyone except me will forget they ever existed. That means cousins, aunts, parents, grandparents and everything. That means they've gone, but nobody will miss them and since they didn't die or anything, nobody would be sad.

Why would you do that? :shock: Do you hate your family or something?

It's complicated, but in general I'd rather them just not be there, they make my life far more difficult and are the majority cause of my misery. I'd get rid of my extended family also because one of my biggest worries in life is disappointing my grandma.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

1. I'd wish that my entire family just stopped existing. Everyone except me will forget they ever existed. That means cousins, aunts, parents, grandparents and everything. That means they've gone, but nobody will miss them and since they didn't die or anything, nobody would be sad.

It's complicated, but in general I'd rather them just not be there, they make my life far more difficult and are the majority cause of my misery. I'd get rid of my extended family also because one of my biggest worries in life is disappointing my grandma.

I'm fairly sure your grandma would be dissapointed if you wished her out of existance...

I'm fairly sure your grandma would be dissapointed if you wished her out of existance...

But she wouldn't know that so... :)

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

i couldn't do that but it would be much easier to do that, then you'd have no memory and no sadness.

meatlover.png

How do you know she isnt an active Tip.iter :shame:

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

wow, quite a few for time manipulation, i personlly think it would be fantastic. it would range from speeding up, slowing down time while your moving at normal speed, stopping time completly while allowing yourself to move, travveling backwards and forwards. it really would be good. slowing down certian objects.

It would be really awesome to stop time and take things, see things and do things your not meant to see, it really would be fantastic. it could grant you immunity from the law, just image all the police officers opening the door and you just walking out, you could even leave them with there pants down. i'd love to do things like that in a magic show... the magic dissipearing act, watch as hextriplet travels from england to brazil! it would also mean you'd be a great member of TZDF as you could behead so many zombies in less then... well, less then a millisecond. you could win races by slowing down time and running quickly, dodge bullets. it would be a fantastic power, if you reversed time you could send people back intime and forward, it would be closes to omnisense, this coupled with teleportation (Without losing sentients) would be a fantastic power.

imagine the possibiltys of this, it would mean infinate money (if you have a concience just think this "banks rob people every day") free travel anywhere, infinate speed and never ever missing a program because you need to do something again (or you use iplayer)

meatlover.png

Because she doesn't even have a computer :lol:

Time manipulation does seem like a good idea. I always wanted to be able to do that when I was a kid, like in Bernard's watch.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

[hide=quote train]

Because she doesn't even have a computer :lol:

[/hide]

Time manipulation does seem like a good idea. I always wanted to be able to do that when I was a kid, like in Bernard's watch.

I used to watch bernards watch, when i saw it i always wondered what happened if he lost the watch while time was stopped. I always was in awe of how the stuff he did was so idiotic! i mean, by that age i would've appointed myself leader of the world and make that annoying girl one of my many minions.

All I'd really want is the ability to manipulate peoples minds when I wanted. That way, I could get anything that I wanted from anyone =P~ .

i wouldn't like that because you'd never know if people were your real friends or just friends with you because your making them do that or because they like your ability.

meatlover.png

1. The complete control over the timestream of myself, others, and the world. For instance, I could stop time for me and whomever I choose as well.

2. Instant teleportation over unlimited distances.

3. Twelve trillion dollars, stashed in a bank account. Because eleven just isn't enough.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

1. The complete control over the timestream of myself, others, and the world. For instance, I could stop time for me and whomever I choose as well.

3. Twelve trillion dollars, stashed in a bank account. Because eleven just isn't enough.

1. agree with your first one alot! it would be very useful

2. agree with that one too, i mean, just imagine the possabilitys (in the bank, out the bank) as a form of attack you could teleport into people to kill them.

3. the thing with that is imagine deflation, once you'd spent about 20 billion or so it would result in extreme deflation.

meatlover.png

But, who says he would try to spend it all? Maybe he'll just set up a one-world-government. Or get into money fights with what's left of the Rockefellers. With billion-dollar bills.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

But, who says he would try to spend it all? Maybe he'll just set up a one-world-government. Or get into money fights with what's left of the Rockefellers. With billion-dollar bills.

My mom once babysat for some rockefeller sub-family. Apparently they tipped well.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

A problem with time manipulation! if you stop time everyhting stops moving. Including light. You will be blind, and deaf.

I'd like:

Controlled omniscience: I can know anything, but only if I choose to.

Invincibility to all but a natural death from old age.

Five hundred year lifespan with super slow aging (I look 60 when I die).

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

1. agree with your first one alot! it would be very useful

2. agree with that one too, i mean, just imagine the possabilitys (in the bank, out the bank) as a form of attack you could teleport into people to kill them.

3. the thing with that is imagine deflation, once you'd spent about 20 billion or so it would result in extreme deflation.

Really, the money is just so I can be set for life, and basically all my future generations can be set for life as well. I'd live off the interest, which is still in the millions or billions per year. I wouldn't go out and buy everything. I could go to school wherever I wanted to, and do whatever I wanted to, even if I made barely any money. I'd just donate all my salary to charity.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

The ability to control time, whether or be turn back, freeze, or go into the future; with none of those silly Disney reprocussions.

That might be the only wish I need.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Time manipulation, be able to stop time and go where ever I wanted without anything happening to everyone/thing else in the world/universe, depending on how you look at it.

Oathkeeper and Oblivion Keyblades, and all of the abilities Sora (from KH) has: Silly I know but can you say that wouldn't be AWSOME? BOOM final form, say bye bye bad person. Plus,it's not silly if i'm slicing through buildings in a blink of the eye :P

Be really strong and musclely (sp?) Not like HUGE muscles but fairly big I s'pose.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Unless if its 12 trillion dollars added to the current amount of money. If he doesn't use it all at once, no one will know of that extra money and no inflation can be caused.

Cuz if I had that money, I would buy things I wanted on the spot. A new car (40,000), a new house (300,000), several other gizmos that will keep me entertained at home (10,000), things I'll use to go out (clothes, tickets, dinner money) (15,000). Look, I haven't reached one million and I'm satisfied for an entire year at least. :mrgreen:

A problem with time manipulation! if you stop time everyhting stops moving. Including light. You will be blind, and deaf.

Oh snap I haven't thought of that. I thought the air molecules around you would freeze and you'll be stuck where you were. I'm not sure if you could even move your eyeballs. :lol:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Unless if its 12 trillion dollars added to the current amount of money. If he doesn't use it all at once, no one will know of that extra money and no inflation can be caused.

Cuz if I had that money, I would buy things I wanted on the spot. A new car (40,000), a new house (300,000), several other gizmos that will keep me entertained at home (10,000), things I'll use to go out (clothes, tickets, dinner money) (15,000). Look, I haven't reached one million and I'm satisfied for an entire year at least. :mrgreen:

Oh snap I haven't thought of that. I thought the air molecules around you would freeze and you'll be stuck where you were. I'm not sure if you could even move your eyeballs. :lol:

thats right, the air molecules wouldn't be able to move but because they stop vibrating it means that they A. don't have time to look frozen and B. if they stop vibrating there sitll far apart from each other, therefore. its still air.

if light stopped you'd be invisible while time was stopped.

meatlover.png

That one seems completely worthless to me. To achieve teleportation, your atoms would have to be disassembled and reassembled. In doing this, even if you would be reassembled exactly the way you left (with thoughts, powers, body, memories and personality intact) you'd be just a copy of the original that left. You wouldn't know it, however.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

I also thought of this last night at 1 am

The Earth is moving around the Sun, which is Moving around the center of the Milky Way, with is moving towards the Adromeda Galaxy. All this emans that if you were to move forward or backwards in time, you'd probably end up in the vacuum of space. That is, unless you moved a very small distance.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]