I need some (serious) help.

needingpeace

I'm afraid to open that link...

If I were you I wouldn't, especially because of AIDS.

Its amazon so it cant be too bad...

He lives in the amazon....what?!

You're not being funny gtfo.

It's a link to a book about coming out. It would probably help.

It will help? Really. The book is all about how being Gay is a disease and you need to "cure" it. Just some Fundi Christian [cabbage].

Really the only solution is to just accept it and tell people. You don't have to come out all at once or anything, just tell close friends or your family first. In this time and age it honestly is not a bit deal to be gay. I can understand that people will probably pick on you for it, especially if you're in middle or high school, but just ignore it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm afraid to open that link...

If I were you I wouldn't, especially because of AIDS.

Its amazon so it cant be too bad...

He lives in the amazon....what?!

You're not being funny gtfo.

It's a link to a book about coming out. It would probably help.

It will help? Really. The book is all about how being Gay is a disease and you need to "cure" it. Just some Fundi Christian [cabbage].

Really the only solution is to just accept it and tell people. You don't have to come out all at once or anything, just tell close friends or your family first. In this time and age it honestly is not a bit deal to be gay. I can understand that people will probably pick on you for it, especially if you're in middle or high school, but just ignore it.

oh god, not at all what I thought it was. DD:

Quick question, do you feel any attraction to girls? If you do, just ignore the part of you that feels an attraction towards guys.

If you don't, then try marrying a girl that looks like a guy, or something.. That's pretty much your only options. I'll try thinking of other solutions for you. Good luck.

Put that in reverse and listen to how stupid that sounds.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

Quick question, do you feel any attraction to girls? If you do, just ignore the part of you that feels an attraction towards guys.

If you don't, then try marrying a girl that looks like a guy, or something.. That's pretty much your only options. I'll try thinking of other solutions for you. Good luck.

Do you read your posts before posting them :?

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Do you read your posts before posting them :?

Yeah, seriously? That either sounds like a trolling homophobic joke, or a lack of basic knowledge.

Honestly man, this is your first step right here. Even though it's completely anonymous, you let it out to people. And look at how supportive mostly everyone has been.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..