Inglourious Basterds

mcneilp

I thought it was pretty good but it's not Tarantino's best.

I'd rather watch Pulp Fiction or Natural Born Killers where there is more action and less dialogue.

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

And just to nitpick a bit, I dont know about the French, but the German seemed a bit off at times compared to what the subtitles were saying.

Yea, I noticed that, too. It wasn't too bad that I can think of, though.

I was disappointed with the Basterd:Nazi screentime ratio a bit, but I nearly soiled myself when the theater went up. Now that, my friends, was Glorious.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I don't understand the hype.

Actually I think one of the main reasons why this movie is so popular is because there is a swear word in the title :roll:

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

I don't understand the hype.

Actually I think one of the main reasons why this movie is so popular is because there is a swear word in the title :roll:

tarantino could've called it anything, and people would still flock to the theaters to see it.

it's not the title that people will pay money to see ;)

160vy.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I saw the movie a few weeks ago, I though it pretty decent. I haven't seen any of Tarrantino's work, so I can't say I'm a fan of his work. The movie seemed a bit like it should have been more serious, but it made itself seem less serious by throwing in so many 'humorous' moments. But then, it was a comedey either, I guess it must be Tarrantino's style, but it makes it seem like he is afraid to make a serious movie for fear of making a failure... Or maybe that is me reading too much into it.

rosssigfinal.jpg