The Ramen Noodle Topic

FellonyNoob

Yes, this has been a long time coming. A thread entirely devoted to Ramen Noodles. I'm sure you people eat these. In here post what you like to mix with your love noodles (ramen) to enhance their flavor. I like to add garlic powder, crushed red pepper, and pepper to picante chicken flavor. What do you like? :ugeek:

35hedkh.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate ramen. We went through a phase when we had them 1/2 nights. Can't stand them anymore.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I throw the chicken flavored ones in a pot with water. No others.

I didn't know you could season them. I thought it was against the law or something. Or, maybe it just never occurred to me. I really prefer the first explanation, to be honest.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I love ramen noodles, but does this really deserve to be a topic?

It's no more arbitrary than most other topics. I'll leave it open for the time being and see how things go.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

Whats a Ramen noodle?

Do we have those in England?

Forgive my ignorance, by the way.

The British equivalant is Super Noodles. We might get Ramen here, but I see (and eat) Super Noodles much more often.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

Are these the dried curly noodles that you just add heated water to before eating, or is this some other kind of noodle? If so, I believe the ones they sell around here already have a "familar" packet containing flavouring. If these are some kind of other noodles, I might have to try them.

Although, I prefer a real meal over dried noodles. :lol:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Whats a Ramen noodle?

Do we have those in England?

Forgive my ignorance, by the way.

The British equivalant is Super Noodles. We might get Ramen here, but I see (and eat) Super Noodles much more often.

I see.

I hate those things :|

2Xeo5.png

Ramen noodles are pretty good, but by the time I'm done preparing them (after adding chicken flavor, peppers, orregano, etc)...I'm pretty sure pure salt has less sodium than the ramen.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Are these the dried curly noodles that you just add heated water to before eating, or is this some other kind of noodle? If so, I believe the ones they sell around here already have a "familar" packet containing flavouring. If these are some kind of other noodles, I might have to try them.

Although, I prefer a real meal over dried noodles. :lol:

It's those things, haha.

I never really thought of adding other stuff to Ramen. *Shrug* I don't think I can eat that stuff any more anyways, haha.

What does the typical package contain? Chicken broth?

Powdered artificial flavoring.

Are there any that don't contain animal products?

I don't believe any of them do, it's all artificial flavors, so no actual animal products in them, just fake flavoring.

What does the typical package contain? Chicken broth?

Powdered artificial flavoring.

Are there any that don't contain animal products?

There are ones with "vegetable" powder. Whatever that tastes like.

2009rb9.jpg

Everyone seems to love the chicken ones, but my dad accidentally bought beef flavored ones once and I thought they were better. Haven't had them since though. Anyways, I consider making ramen too much effort. :roll: Shows how lazy I am.

It's delicious though. If I though I could make it without hurting myself I would do it more often. :lol:

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I've never actually eaten the ramen we have in the US... but considering it's made in New Jersey (the Top Ramen brand anyway) I don't think I will because I'm against it for the reason that it's not real Japanese ramen. Which is dumb, I know. (I've never had Japanese ramen either. :roll: )

I believe there's also an excess of sodium in the stuff (if you put the whole packet in, seriously there's like a whole gram (not milligram, gram) of sodium. like 75% of your daily recommended value.)

And ramen's not in Firefox's dictionary either. Katana isn't. It's a conspiracy against cool Japanese stuff! :evil:

I've never actually eaten the ramen we have in the US... but considering it's made in New Jersey (the Top Ramen brand anyway) I don't think I will because I'm against it for the reason that it's not real Japanese ramen. Which is dumb, I know. (I've never had Japanese ramen either. :roll: )

I believe there's also an excess of sodium in the stuff (if you put the whole packet in, seriously there's like a whole gram (not milligram, gram) of sodium. like 75% of your daily recommended value.)

And ramen's not in Firefox's dictionary either. Katana isn't. It's a conspiracy against cool Japanese stuff! :evil:

I add salt to my ramen. Yeah, you heard me.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp